Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 07-02-2020, 03:57 PM
Newbie ;)

This restaurant replaces Petritis on Molesey high street which despite being excellent didn’t make it. Indian Panorama is a fine replacement and always seem busy. The menu is novel, service slick and food incredibly tasty. Lamb is always a rest and was superb. The wines by the glass should also not be ignored. This is by far the best Indian restaurant in the area.
Old 07-02-2020, 03:58 PM
Newbie ;)

5 Good Things For Today

When you have been driving for a long time and have got to know the industry, it can be hard to know what the next step could be. How about starting your own fleet company? If you have the confidence to put together a team of trusted people who will deliver excellent service then maybe this is just what you should do. Although there is already an abundance of trucking companies there is certainly room for more. In fact, the average amount of trucks to start out with can be as little as six.
Photo by 500photos.com from Pexels

Have a look below at some of the things you should be considering:

Start Thinking Like A Business Person

For many drivers that take the leap and transition from a driver to a business owner sometimes forget that they are now running a business and are no longer just a driver. This is one of the main reasons a new trucking company can fail. You need to make sure you get your business management head-on and get yourself in the game. This means starting to think about things like writing a business plan.

Choose the Right Equipment

The different types of equipment you need will depend on the types of freight you plan to haul. You need to think about how much weight you’re going to be pulling, how much space you’re going to need and what you’re going to be moving. Will you need regular trailers, flatbeds, refrigerator or maybe even ones suited to cars? Before purchasing you need to do some extensive research into what you’re going to need to meet the needs of your clients. Another option is always to lease your vehicles. You also need to think about how you’re going to maintain the equipment you buy. Having tools such as dvir management to hand can be really useful when it comes to looking after your fleet. Keep in mind that if you lease a vehicle you won’t have control over how it is maintained and there will be usage restrictions.

Employees Or Subs?

There are two main ways to get drivers for your fleet and they’re bringing them on board as employees or as sub-contractors. Often the least costly for a new business is to use independent operators this is because they have their own trucks, therefore, this means you don’t have the cost of running, maintaining or insuring the vehicle yourself. However, you will find that you will pay higher fees for these drivers, and you will have less control over their behaviour. If you hire drivers, however, you need to supply the trucks and maintain them which means you need a much larger startup fund. The big upside to this though that you maintain complete control and can but company employee rules in place.

Understand Your Operating Costs

In order to become a successful business, you first need to understand what it takes to run one. It is essential that you keep your operational costs in order. Trucking can be a highly competitive industry so therefore it is important not to bid to high or even too low for jobs otherwise you risk losing valuable custom.

This is only a basic starting guide to help you start your own fleet company, there are many other factors to consider, do you have anything that should be included? Please share them in the comments below.
Old 07-02-2020, 03:59 PM
Newbie ;)

5 Good Things For Today

San Carlo Ciccihetti is part of Manchester’s flagship House of Fraser Store. The poached egg on Sourdough bread was lovely served with ripe avocado. A very fresh dish with excellent coffee too.
Old 07-02-2020, 03:59 PM
Newbie ;)

The Prague Symphony Orchestra brings all its renowned energy and vigour to this extraordinary symphony, under Finnish Chief Conductor and fast-rising star Pietari Inkinen. They are joined by the superb Czech mezzo-soprano Ester Pavlů and a chorus from of members of Edinburgh Royal Choral Union, Edinburgh University Chamber Choir and also the National Youth Choir of Scotland for what promises to be a truly unforgettable experience.
Old 07-02-2020, 04:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Stephen Bailey, stand-up comedian and host of Channel 5’s Celebs On The Farm is delighted to announce he is going back on tour early next year with his brand new show Can’t Be Bothered.
Old 08-02-2020, 07:47 AM
Seeker

1. My adorable cats.
2. My comfy bed.
3. My cozy house.
Old 13-02-2020, 03:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Enter the Now

I am super grateful today because:

I am finally starting to understand "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle. I've listened to it on Audible 3 times before, but It's suddenly making sense. It took a lot of willingness to be open-minded enough to grasp it, but It's seriously changing my life. Woo Hoo!

I have an amazing job that is so much better than I deserve. Extremely blessed in the profession department.

I have everything I need because God is taking care of me.
Peace & Love,
Catherine
Old 13-02-2020, 06:31 AM
Deactivated Account
That Spring is almost here.

That everything is almost recalibrated.

That my inner child has managed everything beautifully.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 21-02-2020, 12:49 AM
Newbie ;)

I am grateful for my practice
I am grateful for waking up today
I am grateful that I studied and practiced the tools that will get me through the day with continued flow
Old 21-03-2020, 02:27 AM
Seeker

1: I am grateful to be alive on earth as a human being.
2: I am grateful for the sights, sounds, and peacefulness of the natural world.
3: I am grateful for family and friends.