Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 07-06-2013, 04:19 PM
lubono1

My Pictures - just my imagination

hi, this is my first post so i apologise if i break any rules or post in the wrong area.

Over the last few years I have noticed faces in my pictures that I take when I am out and about. Some days i take 200+ pictures of mostly nothing and when i view on my pc i can see a face or two. I understand this is my brain trying to make me believe what i see is a face but is probably nothing but none the less i have uploaded the images as I am now a little confused and was wondering if anyone had any comments on the pictures.

I was not religious in any way but over the last 6 months I found myself interested in the spirit world and wanting to learn more, hence the reason why i started to look at my pictures in detail. I am not looking to be told that "yes there are things in your picture" - I am just curious as to what this is.

It all started when a colleague of my partner started to tell her where we had went a walk the day before and the fact that i was playing hide n seek with my daughter and my partner was hiding behind a tree. This colleague of my partner is reported to have some form of ability. I looked at the pictures of our walk a few days later and found the ones with my partner hiding behind a tree and I saw an outline of a person standing at the side of the pathway in the sunlight.

I have always looked at my pictures in detail since then and the two below are from a few days ago while on holiday and from a few months ago on a sunday walk. The camera i use is a D5000 and normally takes a 6MB picture which allows me to zoom in great detail on the image.

Image 1. A Walk a few months ago. On the right hand side of the picture I can see a face in the trees. It may be trees but "I" can clearly see a face and what looks like a white eye. I have the reverse of this picture and there is no tree with any image carved into it.

**i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa357/begleym/walks/correct.jpg

Image 2. A day at the park, I was at my car while my family were looking at deer in bushy park. I had a 70-200mm zoom lens and I snapped a few images. At night i zoomed into the tree as it caught my eye.

**i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa357/begleym/walks/DSC_0838.jpg

I have multiple images of each photo. I apologise if i am wasting anyones time. but I am just curious.

Thnaks