Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 07-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Amethyst

Old 07-07-2011, 12:59 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiowitch66
Merry Meet to you, Amethyst!

That is an awesome pic, thank you so much!!

You're most welcome Scorpiowitch66

I love the little witchy beings.

Blessings, Amethyst x

Old 07-07-2011, 02:33 PM
scorpiowitch66

Hi Amethyst,

Thanks again! I was checking out the sites you have on your signature, very cool.

I was wondering though, do you try to interact with the wee ones? I have a friend who makes sure she leaves them gifts at the farthest corner of her yard to keep them away from her house, lol. My sister is also very wary of them because they have "borrowed" a lot of her jewelery but eventually bring them back when she offers to trade. What are your thoughts?
Old 07-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst

you can see that one plain as day.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
The thing I find, the difference between the images in the links you gave Chrysaetos, and the pictures that Amethyst is presenting; is that I can feel a sense of essence in these photos, like there is an actual being or presence there. Whereas in some of the photos I found in those links were devoid of essence or that certain presence which I could detect.

Chrysaestos can post some fairly enlightening pictures of bird poop covered in feathers.
I have sent photos to Amethyst and she has been able to point out elementals that I couldn't see before. And some of the photos of the elementals were in plain sight. And I have let her know that she is free to use them on her site or here anytime that she likes.
And as far as anyone not appreciating this thread, they don't have to visit or comment. Matt's wish was that people could post on this forum, without being ridiculed or harassed. That is quite clear for all to read. It doesn't need explaining or defending; it could not be more crystal clear. If you have opposing views and cannot state them in a respectful manner, then don't post on that thread. This is one of the reasons that I rarely post here any longer. I was tired of the ridicule, relentless scorn and sarcasm. In particular from two members. To see that it is still continuing unabated is very disappointing.
And Amethyst, you go girl! You just keep doing what you do! And I will keep pitying the fools who are so blind to the magick that surrounds us.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Scibat

Quote:

Yes it is. Just taken to a different extreme.

Quote:

I agree. I see bricks, and nothing more. It's the same phenomena as looking up at clouds and seeing shapes there too. No difference.

Again, there is no disrespect inherent in disagreement. You see faeries, I see Pareidolia, that in no way means I am being disrespectful, it simply means I disagree.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Chrysaestos can post some fairly enlightening pictures of bird poop covered in feathers.

And as far as anyone not appreciating this thread, they don't have to visit or comment. Matt's wish was that people could post on this forum, without being ridiculed or harassed. That is quite clear for all to read. It doesn't need explaining or defending; it could not be more crystal clear. If you have opposing views and cannot state them in a respectful manner, then don't post on that thread.
Tweet..! It was not covered in feathers! Those pictures were bird poop and it looked like a monkey sitting on a twig (monkey according to my own mental matrixing process).

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k594/Chrysaetos/DSC02257.jpg?t=1292607250

Summerland, none of the ''disbelievers'' here are disrespectful.. What is offensive IMO is what you wrote above.
And as said, this is a thread in a normal subforum. It is not the sanctuary or a ''myspace'' thread.

Amethyst invites us to discuss this.. look at the pictures she posted that contained arguments and questions..!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat
Again, there is no disrespect inherent in disagreement. You see faeries, I see Pareidolia, that in no way means I am being disrespectful, it simply means I disagree.
Exactly! I spot the pareidolia phenomena as well. With that, there is no disrespect at all, but disagreement..
Old 07-07-2011, 07:14 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Tweet..! It was not covered in feathers! Those pictures were bird poop and it looked like a monkey sitting on a twig (monkey according to my own mental matrixing process).

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k594/Chrysaetos/DSC02257.jpg?t=1292607250

Summerland, none of the ''disbelievers'' here are disrespectful.. What is offensive IMO is what you wrote above.
And as said, this is a thread in a normal subforum. It is not the sanctuary or a ''myspace'' thread.

Amethyst invites us to discuss this.. look at the pictures she posted that contained arguments and questions..!!
Exactly! I spot the pareidolia phenomena as well. With that, there is no disrespect at all, but disagreement..

You seem to have forgotten that I was here before. And I saw the way that you reacted to anything outside norm. I was on the receiving end of many of your comments and ridicule as were others. And a lot of mockery in veiled jabs, just this side of not being abusive. All so innocent sounding. As I have said before, if someone doesn't have an interest in a thread (subforum)then simply leave it be. Done here again for a while.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:23 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
You seem to have forgotten that I was here before. And I saw the way that you reacted to anything outside norm. I was on the receiving end of many of your comments and ridicule as were others. And a lot of mockery in veiled jabs, just this side of not being abusive. All so innocent sounding. As I have said before, if someone doesn't have an interest in a thread (subforum)then simply leave it be. Done here again for a while.

As long as respect is being maintained, and it clearly is IMHO. I fail to see the issue. If people don't wish dissenting opinions on their forum posts, then get a blog or a live journal where you can disable comments. The point of a forum is for discussion. Discussion by its very nature isn't always people agreeing to things, it is about disagreement, questions, thoughts, shared ideas and many other things.

Chrysaetos is being respectful, he has a right to share his viewpoint even if you don't like it. Skepticism serves a valuable purpose, it gives a balanced viewpoint to things which are otherwise unbelievable, it asks for credible evidence, it provokes thought and it furthers discussion. Also if and when credible proof is provided, it further cements the validity of what is being discussed.

People on this forum seem to mistake disagreement with disrespect quite often. I think it is very sad that people who ask for credible evidence to certain phenomena are basically told to "like it or leave it" with regards to topics like this. To me that is disrespectful and belittling, two things which I believe are prohibited on this forum.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:50 AM
Summerland

Amethyst, put back those pictures PLEASE!!! Just because there are a couple of posters who come to your thread to buzz around like mosquitoes, don't let them ruin the thread for everyone else, who does have a genuine interest. It is like punishing the ones who enjoy your photos because of the Jabbers. And it is letting the Jabbers win!