Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-01-2020, 09:09 PM
Master

Saw an orb and started crying

I wanna share with you what just happened with me, I saw this beautiful orb of light flying just beside me, then my eyes started crying and my body started shivering, just like that, out of nowhere..

So I wanna give thanks to the Light that came to me, it's beet quite a while from last time when I've seen an orb, these orbs of light used to visit me daily.

One more thing, I was listening an interpretation of the song "The Prayer" by Andrea Bocelli, Céline Dion when this happened.

Edit: I saw it again just a moment ago.
Old 20-01-2020, 12:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Wow this is amazing, there are some rituals you can use to attract this kind of energy and see that kind of stuff more frequently.

However if you saw this kind of stuff without meditating or just reach a high spiritual level then you're blessed
Old 20-01-2020, 03:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I wanna share with you what just happened with me, I saw this beautiful orb of light flying just beside me, then my eyes started crying and my body started shivering, just like that, out of nowhere..

So I wanna give thanks to the Light that came to me, it's beet quite a while from last time when I've seen an orb, these orbs of light used to visit me daily.

One more thing, I was listening an interpretation of the song "The Prayer" by Andrea Bocelli, Céline Dion when this happened.

Edit: I saw it again just a moment ago.
That was a very beautiful experience.

I, too, can see orbs with my naked eyes, but I have never seen one stick around for any longer than a millisecond... by the time I realise that I have seen one, it is long gone...and the ones I see are very tiny, like fireflies, moving very fast from one side of the room to a other in a split second.....they usually are so fast, only a camera can catch them in mid flight if they happen to be focused on that particular area.

What they are, I have no idea...I only know what they are not and that is dust or bugs as claimed by skeptics because I have seen them fly through solid matter.

Ever since my awakening, I have experienced a rather strange phenomenon...it is difficult for me to watch TV or videos on YouTube, because I can see each frame as it passes by my field of vision, leading to a very jerky presentation and when a panoramic video is taken from on top of a mountain or of the horizon, it can make me feel quite dizzy and disoriented, often resulting in a migraine...I realise that my whole body is adjusting to the new energy flowing through it.

You are very lucky and blessed to have a large orb hang around and fill you with love and peace...to me, they are quite distracting and annoying. LOL

I hear they are attracted to positive energy, just like shadow people are attracted to negative energy..there is an ashram in Bali that calls these large orbs down and communicates and plays with them like celestial basketballs..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cfzWbYZuY7w&t=53s

I would love to go the Bagus Happiness Ashram one day...maybe next year...

Meanwhile, everything is telling me to dust off my old spirit box, EMF meter and REM pods and go back into paranormal investigating after recently binging on ghost hunting shows and going "nah... that's not how ya do it!'

Take care and I hope she is a regular visitor now.
Old 20-01-2020, 03:06 PM
Master
I think they're land beings.Call them fairies if you like.I don't know why we see them,and i want to believe that these orbs are angelics or guides,but unfortunately things are not as we want them to be.

And from what i've read about them,they're not exactly human friendly.Seems like they're attracted to any kind of spiritual activity.
Old 20-01-2020, 03:15 PM
Master

@Thank you guys!

@archangelsecrets I see them with my own eyes but I am just like you, there's nothing more special about me, we are all special.

@Shivani Devi That's great, nice to know that I am not the only one, sometimes I think that I may be going mad :)) Sometimes I see them even more than a second, you now, not just a glimpse, they appear moving and leaving a trace behind them, once I was a huge orb, like a golf ball, it was really amazed, I also cryed and I started to shiver when it happened back then. Same story, it all started with my spiritual awakening, I never have seen one before. That's quite a strange phenomenon, I don't know what to say, I never heard of this before, are you sure you don't have an eye problem? This is how these problems manifests, often leading to having a powerful headache.

@lomax They my be, but the first tought I had in my mind when it hapened, was about my grandma, who died years ago, with a day before I was close to cry because I miss her so much and yesterday this orb appeared after a very very long time of not seeing an orb.
Old 22-01-2020, 04:04 PM
Master
I saw my dead grandma in dreams as well.Know that a land being can appear to you with a form of an ancestor.Also they tend to increase 'sexulality'.Sometimes the land can appear also as feminine warrior,or other feminine archetypes.If you have such dreams and you find your libido going 'up',propably has something to do with the land powers.
(i took the infos from josephine maccarhty).
Old 24-01-2020, 02:26 PM
Pathfinder

I also saw an orb, mine was for about 4 seconds and quite close.
If it ever happens again I'll talk to it to see if it can reply.
Last time I think I was too shocked to do anything apart from stare at it.
I like hearing about other peoples experiences of these things.
Old 24-01-2020, 02:29 PM
Pathfinder

ThatMan, Was the orb you saw white like mine ?
Old 30-01-2020, 06:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert100
I also saw an orb, mine was for about 4 seconds and quite close.
If it ever happens again I'll talk to it to see if it can reply.
Last time I think I was too shocked to do anything apart from stare at it.
I like hearing about other peoples experiences of these things.

Yes, it was white and burning with golden light, I usually see them flying pretty fast, but sometimes they appear having the form a golf ball and they stay longer.

Yes, you just stare at them because it does not make sense what we are witnessing.
Old 01-02-2020, 04:45 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Yes, it was white and burning with golden light, I usually see them flying pretty fast, but sometimes they appear having the form a golf ball and they stay longer.

Yes, you just stare at them because it does not make sense what we are witnessing.
I watched my orb slowly fly into the wall and spread out and vanish.
It was the wall alongside the bathroom so it appeared to stay in the house rather then go outside.
I'm glad I saw.