Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-06-2019, 12:51 PM
Master
Simple fact: if you're ready it will activate. Fact it hasn't and isn't says you're not ready.
Since you're too lazy it likely won't be either. An attitude of "I can't be bothered" is not the one for spiritual growth and enlightenment.
Old 27-06-2019, 01:56 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonrD111
I've read much material on kundalini and it's benefits. I've also had some non dual experiences which faded away so I'm thinking kundalini could help me out here. I'm deep into spirituality, meditation and enlightenment. And most people who know kundalini know it's a powerful tool to get to awakening.

Yeah, I wish I could get it some other way but it's not that much if you think about it, if it was for $1000 or more then I would stay away. It's only $110 and $210 and then you have it permanantly and don't need further payments. Also I thought it was easy to awaken at first and I could get kundalini syndrome easily but I've been doing kundalini meditations for years , along with hatha and kundalini yoga and my kundalini still hasn't awakened.

The core of it is active but the shell that keeps it from rising is still intact.
You can read more about this at the padmacahaya website in the "kundalini overview" section as that is where I got this knowledge.

Hello,

Shivani Devi and FairyCrystal just gave you very good advise.

You say that kundalini is a tool. It's not just a tool as you say. It will change the you as you know it completely.

As says Shivani, complete surrender to God/Goddess is the only key in this endeavour.

You may want to learn to surrender to one of the Goddess form Lalita Tripura Sundari whom ones of here body form is the sri yantra.

Techniques won't get you there in a safe way.

Regards,
Old 27-06-2019, 01:59 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

Oh there they all are...thought I lost all you guys for a second there, but what IS this bright light and loud buzzing sound..and why do I feel so much love?

Hi Shivani Devi,

Felt the Love also, as I was writing my post before this one at the same time of you

Enjoy!
Old 27-06-2019, 03:37 PM
Master
KonrD111

You have to learn energy work.Forget about kundalini and chakras,and focus on a teqnique of your choice.How you can rise your kundalini if you can't work with chakras and your energy body in general?
Also be aware the most of the books about kundalini are full of infos,but few of them have the foundation teqniques to learn about how to work with the energy body.
What's the point to learn what kundalini is and what it does,if you can't have a first hand experience with it?

Stop learning infos,and learn to practise.That's the only way.

Also be aware that the more you read,the more mind filters you create,and these filters can delay-stop your progress.
Use books only as reference points and stick with the practise.
Sooner or later your inner self will catch up with what you're trying to do,and you'll receive guidance.
Old 27-06-2019, 03:53 PM
Seeker

Just to update on my situation I got blocked by the Reiki tummo operator. It's probably guaranteed that I won't get that attunement now from them so I need someone else.

The thing is , I believe trying to awaken the kundalini on one's own can take decades and even then only a few rare examples achieve the awakening because the shell is so hard to break. So I need to find someone who's willing to give me shaktipat, and the Reiki tummo organisation just blocked me so, wow. I guess I'm a difficult person to deal with.
Old 27-06-2019, 03:57 PM
Master
Sorry dude,but you have it all wrong in your mind.Good luck with the masters and your bank account.
Old 27-06-2019, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Guys, my problem is basically that my energy body is ready for kundalini, but I can't get it to awaken. I have the Reiki tummo level 1 attunement, which has opened my sushumna and removed all chakra knots so that the kundalini can flow safetly. I can't get Reiki tummo level 2 which awakens kundalini by removing the shell because they won't let me buy t until I do their practices which I'm too lazy to do, and I also don't have the money to buy it atm ($210) . So I'm trying to awaken kundalini some other way but I'm finding it's very hard and people who can sense it are telling me it's not awake

It has nothing to do with money. Or the egoic human thinking structure.
The mind can not do it. In fact the human mind stands in the way of it happening.

Doing their practices is no guarantee whatsoever that the Kundalini will awaken. No one owns this or can sell it and if its not time for the serpent to rise it won't. When it IS time nothing will stop it, not even lack of knowledge that it exists and can happen.
You are best off to continue with meditation, spiritual practices and finding the silence deep within. Cultivating internal silence and letting the Divine energy run through you will do more than likely anything else.
Stop desiring it and it may happen.

P.S. I know nothing of a 'shell' and my Kundalini is awakened and with it the 11th charka abilities. So careful what you believe as well, when you choose to believe something you are programming your mind, setting up a rule set which says 'this can't happen until this happens'. See where that's heading?
You have a rule set which says your kundalini can't awaken until the shell is broken and I'm telling you this is the first time I ever heard of a shell. If there is no shell then by your own adopted rule set your kundalini will never rise because the non-existent shell can't be broken. It's better to let go of this whole line of desire than to keep building impossible beliefs around it.
Old 27-06-2019, 06:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Just to update on my situation I got blocked by the Reiki tummo operator. It's probably guaranteed that I won't get that attunement now from them so I need someone else.

The thing is , I believe trying to awaken the kundalini on one's own can take decades and even then only a few rare examples achieve the awakening because the shell is so hard to break. So I need to find someone who's willing to give me shaktipat, and the Reiki tummo organisation just blocked me so, wow. I guess I'm a difficult person to deal with.
It means they know you are NOT ready to handle such energies and do the right and wise thing and try to tell you and guide you, and help you by not helping you do something that will obviously not benefit you.
But you don't listen. This is another huge, big sign you are not ready.
It's not a status thing you know. You don't get a prize if you get your Kundalini awakened. It's something that your system has to be ready for to handle and carry, and obviously you are not and experts tell you that. But you think you know best...
Good luck with that attitude. The only thing that stands in your way of growth is your own ego.
Read what Iomax said above...
But I guess we're all crazy too.
I'm out of here. Pointless.
All that remains to say is, kudos to the Reiki organisation! Great integrity.
Old 29-06-2019, 07:44 AM
Master
Try a practice ((for example.. pranayama, yoga, meditation)) and do it regularly, and do not expect anything either ((the hard bit)), because that will create more mind barriers..

You have to do a practice to the point it becomes second nature. Then it might still take a while. In any case, there's no short cuts and anyone selling you one could be a fraud. Spiritual development is not 'easy'. If it was then we'd all be enlightened by now without doubts, anger, sadness, jealousy etc. There's so much baggage we carry that needs to be cleansed and no quick online course or magical product is going to fix that straight away. You gotta work on yourself baby..

Old 29-06-2019, 07:53 AM
Master
^^^THIS^^^^