Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 17-06-2020, 09:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Can manifestation affect before I did it?

So, a few days ago I tried to manifest someone I haven't talked with for a lot of months. We have a mutual friend, and she confirmed he hasn't talked about me since we stopped talking. The day after I tried to manifest him to talk to me our mutual friend told me he and she talked about me the day before, and when I asked her exactly when, she told me it was in the early noon, and I tried to manifest him to talk to me that same day in the evening.
So, is it possible he talked about me because of the manifestation I haven't even started yet, or is it just a coincidence?
Thanks for reading! I will really appreciate it if you'll answer my question
Old 18-06-2020, 01:25 AM
Master

Assuming that this isn't a case of coincidence, or telepathy (their talk and thoughts made you try to "manifest"), it is possible to change the past from the present.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
You can check these two quotes for a more in-depth explanation of how:
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-06-2020, 02:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much for answering!! Really made me see the situation in ways I haven't thought of before!
Old 18-06-2020, 02:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NalaNala
Thank you so much for answering!! Really made me see the situation in ways I haven't thought of before!
:) _
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-06-2020, 07:24 PM
Sure, you might not have done a deliberate exercise in manifesting...but,
'the Universe', let's say, the One Consciousness,
knew you had the thought or desire in you previously.

I can just think of the MOST obscure thing (not deliberately
intending to manifest - ''Darn, I wish I had time to stop and get some pycnogenol...)
Next pee stop after 3 hours ---there it is in a dusty Thrift Store....for 89 cents instead of $36,
2 bottles unopened by Schiff.
And that's just ONE thing I'm bringing up.

(Next to the bottle were reading glasses that matched my blonde hair.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-06-2020, 08:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

Sure, you might not have done a deliberate exercise in manifesting...but,
'the Universe', let's say, the One Consciousness,
knew you had the thought or desire in you previously.

I can just think of the MOST obscure thing (not deliberately
intending to manifest - ''Darn, I wish I had time to stop and get some pycnogenol...)
Next pee stop after 3 hours ---there it is in a dusty Thrift Store....for 89 cents instead of $36,
2 bottles unopened by Schiff.
And that's just ONE thing I'm bringing up.

(Next to the bottle were reading glasses that matched my blonde hair.)

If you don't mind, try it on "world peace", please! Surely, if you can put the same level of emotion into it.
Old 28-06-2020, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
If you don't mind, try it on "world peace", please! Surely, if you can put the same level of emotion into it.
I know something about this - mainly from the research compiled by Gregg Braden...
simply put: There is a tipping point - ref to 'The 100th Monkey' phenomenon---ya need a
certain amt of people focusing at the same time to effect these very big things.

Why?
The mind and beliefs of millions/billions is a 'stickler' ...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-06-2020, 03:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I know something about this - mainly from the research compiled by Gregg Braden...
simply put: There is a tipping point - ref to 'The 100th Monkey' phenomenon---ya need a
certain amt of people focusing at the same time to effect these very big things.

Why?
The mind and beliefs of millions/billions is a 'stickler' ...

Hahaha

Old 28-06-2020, 05:34 PM
Master
Can manifestation affect before I did it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NalaNala
So, a few days ago I tried to manifest someone I haven't talked with for a lot of months. We have a mutual friend, and she confirmed he hasn't talked about me since we stopped talking. The day after I tried to manifest him to talk to me our mutual friend told me he and she talked about me the day before, and when I asked her exactly when, she told me it was in the early noon, and I tried to manifest him to talk to me that same day in the evening.
So, is it possible he talked about me because of the manifestation I haven't even started yet, or is it just a coincidence?
Thanks for reading! I will really appreciate it if you'll answer my question

NalaNala,

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!

I think you may be surprised to realize that the imposition of the idea(s) we term past, present, and future are themselves all happening at the same time in the ONLY moment there is: now! However, because we've been taught to condition ourselves to believe (and live) as if one is not the other(s) (i.e. past, present, future are really different names for NOW)...we act as if there really is "something" following or "something" preceding something else.

Do you really, actually believe that night "follows" day...which follows night, which follows day? Or that it's 3 o'clock because the digital illumination on your clock "said" it was...before it changed again 1 minute "later" to read 3:01 o'clock "last" night....12 hours "before" it now reads as 3 o'clock this afternoon, because the sun is shining....NOW?

Or that you are say, 30-something years "old", because the Earth revolves around the Sun in a "year"?

Or that a calendar ACTUALLY depicts dates in which events occur (I can hardly wait for Auntie to arrive at the airport at 5PM for my "birthday". "I still have time" to check my lottery ticket to see if I won "yesterday").

If you've never considered how pervasive this invisible habit is, then perhaps NOW....

....you can get the idea how ingrained this habit of "timing" ourselves is to MAKE BELIEVE movement of "something" is actually a fact!

This is the very reason that we DON'T question the habit that "makes" us think in terms of "near" and "far", "me" and "other", "manifested" and "unmanifested"....all of which occur As one, At once....NOW. It is a strange habit, this "forgetting" that ALL is ALREADY here AND now. But it's the habit that enables us to ACT AS IF what we want is......NOT ALREADY MANIFESTED now.

Case in point: What do you think DEBT is (buy now, pay "later")...as if there is a "later". Do you see how the entirety of our civilizations RUNS on the assumption that all is NOT happening NOW?

How can this be? Here's a hint providing a perspective to see your question, (and yourself) anew: https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#present

BTW: You may notice very significant similarities in the underlying attachments others in this thread have contributed....toward helping you perceive this "ALL is NOW" (not past or future, Now) perspective clearly. Specifically, to answer your thread's excellent question, "Can manifestation affect before I did it?" No. Why? Because, as mentioned in those very helpful contexts you've read, there is no "before" or "after"...NOW MEANS OMNIPRESENT!

How can THAT be possible???

The PRESENT is not the result of the PAST.
The PRESENT is the result of the PRESENT.

Creation occurs only in the PRESENT. The PRESENT is the Now result of what you Now believe to be most true for you. Continuity from one present moment to the next is considered "normal", but is actually optional: If you suddenly make a discrete shift in beliefs, you will experience a sudden discrete shift in your Now reality. The PRESENT is the Now result of what you Now believe to be most true for you. Creation all exists Here-Now, outside time, in one eternal-Now moment. Therefore, everything that you believe you might "someday" get, you actually already have! Everything is here now, but in varying states of visibility/invisibility - depending on the frequencies on which you are vibrating, which depends on the beliefs that you accept as "real". When you "pray" for something, you do not need to pray to get something you do not already have, since it's already right there in front of you. Instead, you are actually praying to be able to see that you actually already have it. Because.....when you can see that you already have it, then your vibration frequency-matches the vibration of that which you desire.
.....and THAT'S when it becomes "vibrationally visible" AS your manifestation, out of the infinite number of its variations and possibilities, all of which exist omnipresently!.

THAT'S HOW.

BTW, You realize there are an infinite number of you's who've chosen to ask variations of this question (or not), and an infinite number of "we's" who've chosen to answer "them". Or not.

Do you see the omnipresence of now, "NOW"?

Hope this, and the references below helps....

Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...2&postcount=68 Guess What Day It Is?

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...9&postcount=19 How is it possible to know your future?
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 28-06-2020 at 06:54 PM. Reason: clarify inputs