Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-05-2020, 09:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Well, if you like, I can try to connect you with someone who may be able to assist over the telephone, free of cost. Whether it helps or not, I cannot say. It’s up to you. PM if you feel so drawn.

No thank you I appreciate your offer but this is something I must do by myself.
Old 15-05-2020, 09:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Writing is cathartic and very therapeutic.

Your hurting,and that just needs to be expressed.

Perhaps make that a start base and go hell for leather in the members section and write out your thoughts.: )
Yeah writing is a therapeutic I have a Composition notebook that I recently bought. I also could type it up on my home computer and save the file on my flashdrive too .

Thank you for your suggestion I appreciate it.
Old 15-05-2020, 10:01 AM
ant

Slow steps,been there myself hey,no real role model,my father died when i was 12,so i do understand and commiserate at your lack of nurturing,abandonment and hurt and the feelings associated and the feelings your feeling.
Old 15-05-2020, 10:01 AM
Master
It takes a certain amount of courage to openly admit you don't have the courage to do something. To be honest with yourself and to express yourself honestly to others.
Old 15-05-2020, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Slow steps,been there myself hey,no real role model,my father died when i was 12,so i do understand and commiserate at your lack of nurturing,abandonment and hurt and the feelings associated and the feelings your feeling.
My condolences to you. It must be tough not to have a relationship with a parent but then they end up passing away, so you never knew what could have been between you two.

I hope you are taking steps to heal and find closure .
Old 15-05-2020, 09:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
It's safer playing out the scenarios in my head instead of confronting the situation . I'm not going to send him a letter cause it's not like he is going to respond to it. I'm just going to leave this subject alone Ive' over shared a little about aspects of my life I think. Even though talking about problems on a message fourm bored is good to let out whatever you are feeling .

Thanks for the advice I appreciate it though.

One benefit of a forum like this is that you can share whatever you want with a group of strangers who genuinely want to help. Most of us have been through similar issues, and we have learned various things from having to deal with these issues. And it is all anonymous, which makes it easier. You are unlikely to ever meet any of us in person, which gives you the freedom to express all sorts of things you might not share with people in your daily life.

You have to do whatever you feel comfortable with. All I would say is that if you do nothing then nothing will change. If we want to grow and change then at some point we have to go out of our comfort zone, which means learning to be comfortable with whatever makes us uncomfortable.

Peace
Old 15-05-2020, 09:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Sorry there is no such thing as a subconscious.
There two conscious elements within a personality, one is the spirit, and the other is the body/mind system which is part of the planetary consciousness.
We are spirit, and many conflicts arise between the two.

This is your perspective. Others will have very different perspectives.

Peace
Old 15-05-2020, 09:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
One benefit of a forum like this is that you can share whatever you want with a group of strangers who genuinely want to help. Most of us have been through similar issues, and we have learned various things from having to deal with these issues. And it is all anonymous, which makes it easier. You are unlikely to ever meet any of us in person, which gives you the freedom to express all sorts of things you might not share with people in your daily life.

You have to do whatever you feel comfortable with. All I would say is that if you do nothing then nothing will change. If we want to grow and change then at some point we have to go out of our comfort zone, which means learning to be comfortable with whatever makes us uncomfortable.

Peace
Quote:
This is your perspective. Others will have very different perspectives.

Peace
Good points .
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-05-2020, 10:00 PM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
My condolences to you. It must be tough not to have a relationship with a parent but then they end up passing away, so you never knew what could have been between you two.

I hope you are taking steps to heal and find closure .

Thanks,though my father was a drinker and gambler,so he was really never there.

Pretty much in a bubble,like my mother too,in regards to both having unresolved inner demons.

All good,i found closure years ago and learnt to stand on my own two feet.: )
Old 16-05-2020, 02:46 AM
Master
Quote:

Peace
I agree with your post . That's why I signed up for this website in 2012, my adolescent years well technically it was my Senior year of high school. I love this fourm's atmosphere and I can talk about New age spirituality and metaphysical aspects (even though there is a section for organized religion as well ) . I can talk about the things I like without getting judged in real life. You are right about getting out of your comfort zone but I'm stubborn and don't like changes.