Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-03-2017, 06:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Journey is a fantastic game. One of the best I've ever played. It is also spiritual, aswell as emotionally rewarding, when you play it with another player online. The soundtrack by Austin Wintory is also great. Check it out! :-)
Old 16-03-2017, 01:20 AM
Guide
Anyone see "everything" coming to ps4 next week?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=JYHp8LwBUzo
Old 16-03-2017, 01:35 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely

This is a hilarious click bait xD alan watts made my day
Old 21-03-2017, 06:49 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely

Oh yesssssss! My most favouritest philosopher who is also in a wonderfully spiritual video game!

Pure heaven

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 21-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialSphere
This is a hilarious click bait xD alan watts made my day

Lol but its not exactly click bait. A so called artist made it as an experimental 'video game'. Yea its unethical that he can just steal speeches and claim its narrated by alan watts, but sony has it featured at the very front of their PS store... I guess it releases today. Lol im gonna go watch someone livestream it to see more rolling objects
Old 31-05-2020, 10:11 PM
Master
I like playing games where you are a Mythological Being or Extraterrestrial . I wish I was either of the two.

I loved playing the 'Dragon Ball Z' games based of the anime series. I had played 'Dragon Ball Xenoverse' (2015) where you could finally create your own DBZ character and be in a story mode.

I have not played 'Smite : Battle Grounds of the Gods' . I love the game character's aesthetics of Sol Goddess of the Sun (Nordic Mythology) .

In Smite, players control a god, goddess, or other mythological figure, and take part in team-based combat, using their abilities and tactics against other player-controlled gods and non-player-controlled minions.
Old 01-06-2020, 12:09 AM
ant

Video games has been on my list recently,as an outlet from the cloud of sobriety.

Had over 100 games dating back to the 90's,but off loaded when i downsized and relocated.

Part of me wished i had kept,but the other part says no to the past and nostalgia.

Past games i liked were RPG,such as serious sam,wolfenstien,quake and unreal.

Will be shopping for a console soon.

Any recommendations appreciated,as well as games with fantasy realms,where i can travel frontiers and hunt and gather.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:08 PM
Guide
Recently been playing Control, and it's absolutely amazing the topics it covers. It combines several metaphysical and scientific topics in a realistic way as if how a real government agency would study them. Check out this hour long critique on it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUGi07a0Mi0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Video games has been on my list recently,as an outlet from the cloud of sobriety.

Had over 100 games dating back to the 90's,but off loaded when i downsized and relocated.

Part of me wished i had kept,but the other part says no to the past and nostalgia.

Past games i liked were RPG,such as serious sam,wolfenstien,quake and unreal.

Will be shopping for a console soon.

Any recommendations appreciated,as well as games with fantasy realms,where i can travel frontiers and hunt and gather.

Horizon Zero Dawn
Old 03-06-2020, 02:36 AM
ant

Thanks Brucely.

Control and Horizon look good.

Thanks again.
Old 04-06-2020, 07:34 AM
Master
There was one video game I always played. As I continued playing the game, I started to feel like I was part of the game. I could feel the doors opening, etc. I experimented with a few people and they could feel doors opening even though they were invisible. This was done when the game was turned off and I was outside.

My opinion is I got in such an altered state, that what was not real became a reality.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜