Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 27-04-2014, 11:57 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudaimonia
So I had only skimmed through Somnium's comments before my first posts...

My friend, you speak just like one of my friends who has lost control of his crown chakra and is led awry. He has been led down dead ends, back alleys, and a labyrinth of insanity that he needs Divine Intervention to escape this, as rare unfortunate souls do. The crown chakra is where one get's their higher intuition from, their core set of beliefs about the universe...Your set of beliefs are far too strong to be normal for a human being. You are still a human being. Are you not a human being? I do not know exactly how to help you, but the realization that your crown chakra has been hijacked is the first step. The best thing to do in this case is to get sacred healing from Ayahuasca. The next best thing would be to close your crown chakra in general. A closed crown chakra is not always bad as it protects you from such influence, although it needs to be opened some of the time. A closed crown chakra is better than a hijacked one.

You say you give judgement power, yet is not the only judgement humans can rely on is the one they make with their own brains? Surely you have a brain yes? Is your observations from your consciousness an important part of your judgement? How else could you make these judgement if yes? Consider that your observations from your consciousness may be altered at it's very core. Can consciousness be altered? It is one of the most effective traps that I have seen a human undergo. Do you believe in the crown chakra? You say you see the world beyond "myself and beyond my logic, and beyond everything" Do you think perhaps you could be wrong? If it is just your perspective, is your perspective more real than physical reality? You may think so, but why? Why is your perspective more real than physical reality? Why is it more real than things you feel. Do you know what you truly feel? You speak without doubt. How can you speak without doubt as a human? Is that not believing without question? You say you have perceived so much, but you disdain scientific reasoning. Without scientific thinking, what is possible? I believe in my own truth and is that's all that really matters, all that's truly real? What if two people have conflicting truths? What if more than two people have conflicting truths? Do their truths cancel out? Without thinking critically, is anything possible? Are your worlds possible? Is my worlds possible? Is language possible? Could I not say anything and it be true, if I do not believe in thinking critically, using our brains, using science? If not, what else is there? Your crown chakra has been forced open, and influenced. There is some truth to what you have experienced. You probably have more experience with negative entities than most people on this site, if only you could perceive it.

Hello there. Before you judge me so negatively you should perhaps read the message I am spreading to people first, and not just a few skimmed lines.

Does my message really sound like I am being controlled by a negative entity to you... My message is to allow people to be who they are, and to find their own way without denying their way and running it down. I tell people that they can avoid and escape negative entities, by using belief and faith, and raising their vibration higher then they are at. My message is of freedom and power of negative, and I clearly say not to be effected by negativity and let it control you. I tell people how to set their intent against negativity, and how to seek their dreams and desires. I also clearly point out the flaws of the ego, and the negativity it produces that others hear can not see. I tell them that they can do anything they believe in this world and give them the awareness as to how to do that. Does that really sound like I am being controlled by some dark force to you...
Perhaps if you gave an example of this dark message you see then I could reply to it, instead of just saying something without reason, which sorry to say, I find pretty rude.

Thank you for compliment about my strength, and although you somehow made that into a negative thing, I see it as a compliment, and so thank you.

It is one of the positions of awareness that I was taught to achieve called the place of no doubt. Here, I can see that I can achieve absolutely anything, that anything is possible, and is a difficult position to attain and sustain. And again, although you see it as a fault I see it as a great thing, and so again I thank you. But I wont lie to you, sometimes I have doubt about many things, and I have many unanswered questions too, in fact I question nearly everything in my life. And I think that is good. I also want to point out the positive side of doubt, and how i actually use it, on myself and others, I see that when someone doubts a negative belief then they can begin to shift away form that position, and place their energy into something more productive.

I must say that you jump to negative judgements too quickly, and begin to stereotype people based form your past expectations to quickly.

I also have very much awareness about chakras and the crown and have many telepathic experiences both good and bad. I have learned how to direct my consciousness to many different channels, and how to sift through the messages to get what is true, what is powerful, what is positive, and what is helpful, while leaving the rest behind, if it even comes into my consciousness. But thank you for that way that you offer me, but I must humbly decline. lol.

My reply to your question about science can be found in numerous of my posts, including the post to wstein just orior to this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy Perry
"E.T."

You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil?
Could you be an angel?

Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating
Leaves my body glowing

They say, be afraid
You're not like the others
Futuristic lover
Different DNA
They don't understand you

[Pre-Chorus]
You're from a whole 'nother world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

[Verse 2]
You're so supersonic
Wanna feel your powers
Stun me with your lasers
Your kiss is cosmic
Every move is magic

[Pre-Chorus]
You're from a whole 'nother world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light

[Chorus]
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

[Bridge]
This is transcendental
On another level
Boy, you're my lucky star

I wanna walk on your wave length
And be there when you vibrate
For you I'll risk it all
All

[Chorus]
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial
Extraterrestrial

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial
Old 28-04-2014, 12:28 AM
somnium

I see people removing hope, belief, and faith, and protection from people, they remove their dreams and their freedom, and so i jump in and cut them down with the sword of my tongue and my awareness, and uphold the truths of the higher vibration, and I am the bad guy. Poor me i know, but alas the seeds I sow will grow, and in the light of this truth will form strength beyond doubt. And that is my intent.

The way I see it is the negative entities that would prevent you, closing the doors to the higher realms, by removing these precious things from you.
Old 28-04-2014, 01:13 AM
Master
Somnium, your reply was much easier to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
Now seeing is an art of ancient times, practiced by shamans and sorcerers,
terminology issue here. Many people type this as ‘Seeing’ (capital S) to avoid confusion with the kind of seeing the eyeballs do.

I am quite familiar with Seeing. This and much else you refer to is pretty much the same as the Toltec teachings with which I have some familiarity.

One of the problems with this topic and the topic of the thread is that most people ‘live’ in a nearly totally fabricated world. Any resemblance to the more general reality is almost coincidental. Its real for them as in it is the source of their experience. The principle sources of this fabrication are ego, emotion, and intellect. I do not speak about this state of ‘being asleep’.

Quote:
perceive what you call actuality, or seeing the essence of what is. The underlying potential of reality.
I refer to the potentiality as ‘non-existence’ mostly to distinguish it from the part of reality seeming to have form and substance (AKA the illusion). I also distinguish a particular mix of potentials (that may represent the possibility of life) from the attributes the potentials represent (essences) (examples: dimensions, information, difference). In my view the essences mix in various proportions to make potentials. The potentials may be actualized (or not) into existence (form) and play out rather than just remain possibilities. The local part of actualized reality is referred to by scientists as the space-time continuum.

Consciousness (a potentiality) can construct imaginary worlds to arbitrarily represent any reality. Within these imaginary worlds, consciousness has full ability ‘power’ to ‘do’ or ‘have’ anything. While consciousness may place inhabitants in these imaginary worlds, only that singular consciousness inhabits that world (is not shared with ‘others’). Within this scope there is no doubt that whatever one focuses on, (imagines, judges) becomes most prominent within the imagery.

The part of reality which hosts consciousness is less subject to the will or intent of consciousness; consciousness is only one of many ‘players’ participating in the construction of reality at those ‘levels’. Here I contend one is not all powerful simply via intent, will, or judgment.

Quote:
At this stage they see the power of their judgements, and can begin forming them to their intent and will. As they progress their judgements get stronger and will actually change the reality they are in. It is the goal of sorcery to remove self-importance from the initiate so that they are not forming negative judgements about the world around them and place themselve into a low position of reality. When I was being taught I was taught that the world is extremely self-important, and when I accepted that judgement all I could see everywhere were people big inflated egos, everywhere I looked and it was sickening. After awhile i dawned upon me that I could use mt judgements to reform my perception of people, in many ways, and so I again shifted to a position that formed the judgement that many people are actually self-less and very awareness people. I also had awareness at that time of the innerconnectivity of consciousness, so that I could move the awareness I had into other people. This created a position of awareness where many others could see my awareness and understand it without me having to talk it out to them. Very magical position. So i started controlling my judgements more, and found people to be magical and mysterious beings. Yet again if I did not intend the awareness of this interconnected awareness then I would never have activated it.
I am very familiar with this ‘magical’ effect. To me, you are affecting only your experience of reality, not the greater reality itself.

Quote:
I hope that shed some light on your questions, and if you have more feel free to ask them.
Yes, you did. Hopefully we can expand this to a more productive interaction.

Feel free to ask me questions about my views.

I only have one question for now. Do you subscribe the concepts of the (Toltec terminology) Bands of Man, Assemblage Point, Eagle?
Old 28-04-2014, 01:15 AM
Master
This is a more generalized translation of the above, hopefully more accessible to everyone. Sorry, the above is rather esoteric.

It is more clearly tied to the topic of this thread.
------------------------
In my view there are ‘creatures’/’beings’ that inhabit most of reality (most ‘levels’). Labeling/judging these beings (good, bad, evil, positive, negative) affects your experience of them and subsequently your experience of reality. This is also the ‘world’ of the ego. To me if you don’t label/judge them, you are not affected by your perception of them. In this sense you are more free and powerful by not labeling/judging. Some of those beings are only in your imagination, these you gain ‘control’ over with labeling/judging as that is the entirety of their substance.

Many beings do however have as much substance as you do. While you are free to influence them , they are also free to influence you. Suspending judgment or intent towards them does not make them go away. They are still free to act towards you as they will. Similarly not believing in them does not make the go away.

As one becomes more aware of the ‘abstract’ parts of self, one realizes that there aren’t really any separate things (like beings) at all other than as you assign then identities. It’s all one continuous arrangement of essences interacting to make potentials. Once one really ‘gets’ this, there is nothing really that can ‘happen’. Thus there is no good or harm that can occur. Sure you are still free to assign identities and make up stories but that doesn’t represent anything actual. Reality will continue as it does with the addition of a story or two. Technically your story is part of reality and as such ‘adds’/’changes’ it. Do not take that to mean your story can change all of reality.
Old 28-04-2014, 03:36 AM
somnium

This is what I mean about judgements creating limitations. If you perceive it as being an illusion, or only within your imagination, then that is the limit of your perceptions. If you perceive yourself as not really effecting reality then that is your limitation also. It is the intent and will that you set, and therefor the result that you receive.

You say I am not really effecting reality around me but i assure you I am. It is a secret of Nagualism that I discovered that nagual beings can use their awareness to force their perception of other people, moving the position of their awareness to any position they are intending it to move to. A very powerful tool used by naguals for ages to move their apprentices assemblage position (awareness). By studying reality and the habitual placement of most of reality (the average world) you can see that the teachings of science, family, friends, etc all work to creat a uniformity of awareness, meaning that since most share the same teachings and awareness that they collectively align their awareness together to the same position as everyone else. However by using the same methods one can also teach others their perceptions, and gain a uniformity between selected people, teaching the same enhanced awareness to these people. It is like when someone has a new idea and learns something new, soon it gets passed around and many share the same awareness. Of course this is the traditional way to spread awareness and not the only way to do this. Like I said a nagual can use the force of his perception to move anothers awareness in many ways, like the one i describe to you that entails a collective link between consciousness, and by sending awareness through this link one can effectively move many people at once, together to the same new position.

If you perceive that no one else sees what you see then you will have that result, which can be defined as delusional, or even crazy. however if you realize that others can see what you see, and that you can show them these miracles, then that is what you are intending and will experience. As I have discovered for myself, in both ways. I often enjoy sharing with science minded people that I can reverse the clouds, or predict the future, or other miracles I have discovered for myself. And if they are Seeing, or if i am connecting our awareness then they can See how I am doing it.

We see potential a little differently, but not by much. I see that all these possibilities are all occurring already, just in different timelines, that intersect in the here and now, all unfolding to every potential outcome. With the right awareness you can then intend yourself into any of these timelines, to produce the outcome you desire. With practice, and with intent, with awareness. It is called to me Infinity.

I see that everything in existence is intent and will, and that our awareness and our knowledge forms this intent and will into perception.

I have learned and experienced nearly all of the known sorcery and nagualism awareness that i have encountered and expanded it myself as well. Including the assemblage position, and point, not-doing, shrinking the tonal, eliminating self-importance (still working on that) and have studied the Eagle and His emanations. I do not hold to everything within the teachings however and have surpassed some of them. I take from many different sources including sciences, religions, philosophy, and my imagination which for me can touch reality, and become more then most people think imagination to be. For me it is a tool of manifestation and expansion. I see that imagination often reaches the reality that one judges as being real.
Old 28-04-2014, 04:36 AM
Master
Quote:
AstralExplorer

For someone with 2,896 posts I think it is pretty darn easy to get a clear reading on you.

Your descriptions on these higher realms is the information I rely on, compared to my own experiences. You cannot seem to escape negatives no matter where you go in the astral, and so I say to you RAISE YOURSELF HIGHER. You can do this by asking for help and by being open to it.

You even find a way to judge creating cities out of thin are as something negative!! Then you say noone would want to come to my cities! No thats not negative.. God filled my cities at first, and then he taught me how to create life, and how to create spirits and souls. And how to make horizons to other places, and teleport etc. It's truly marvelous.

Everyone is special, and it does no good pretending we are not, we have the potential to accomplish anything. If that comes across as negative to you so be it. Like i said you find negativity everywhere you look. You want to find it i think.

You are still stuck on the idea of proving that negative exists, well everything exists, in every possible way, even places void of all negativity if you can believe it.

You judge negatively people who point out your ego and say they are wrong and negative beings, then how will ever see it? It is your ego that tells you this so that it can defend itself. You say that pointing it out is wrong then you do it yourself and say my ego is inflated!! Jeesh can't you even follow your own rules!

You are obviously upset and closed to everything I say and so I am going to stop now, before it gets to crazy.
You telling me about my ego is like Hitler telling me I am anti-Semitic and clearly you have absolutely no bearing on who I am because once again you put words into my mouth, something you clearly are incapable of not doing every single time you touch a keyboard. I never said that I encountered a negative-being every time I went into the higher and/or lighter realms, I never said I encountered one at all in those realms actually. But apparently you're the only one who is able to judge what type of realm they are in. It's quite comical honestly because you have no clue how egotistical your responses are yet you pull the ego card and accuse someone of the same thing you are more than guilty of. You have no clue where my vibration is and you telling me to raise myself higher is like someone laying in the mud telling me to clean myself. You haven't said one word aimed toward me that had anything remotely to do with positivity, light, a high vibration, or anything else. Only words of egotistical claims that are instantly invalidated by your negative judgmental meanings and tones.

I have a wonderful suggestion for you that I think would really help you. Copy and paste everything you have written to and about me in the past day or so and then remove everything except all of the claims you have made about being positive and how someone apparently can pretend to be positive like you, re-read it all and take your own advice and start working on yourself using those points. Unfortunately you're clearly one of those people that is way better at giving others advice than taking your own advice or even being what you advise people to be. Because there are certainly some viable points in your suggestions the problem is that you make it clear you're not anything close to what you pretend to be and that you need to take your own advice more than anyone else, so it's hard to do anything but laugh when you try and tell me what to do. Maybe if you were the positive, light-filled, transcending being that your ego has you believing you are it would be easier for me to take your advice on a deeper level, but as long as you act and use your words in a manner that completely counteract with your suggestions it is difficult for anyone to take you serious. You would grow a lot more focusing on your own ego than mine but that's the problem with egos I guess huh?

Quote:
No, you are very wrong, and very limited, you give your thoughts no power, your beliefs no power. Then you try to force others into the same boat as you.
Maybe in your manifested worlds that is how it is but if you left the confines of your own imagination you would see that the astral isn't only some magical world of manifestations. I suggest you leave behind the beginning levels of the astral that are filled with manifestations and illusions and you will begin to understand what I am talking about. Or you could just continue to make yourself look like the person you accuse others of being, your choice!

Quote:
Are you preparing people to enter a ghetto or the astral plane.. You seem to think they are the same.. no wonder you experience negatives. And believe it or not even your thoughts and beliefs effect the world in the physical too, wether you believe it or not, or do you just not have the power yourself and so you demand no one else it either...
I am preparing people to experience the astral planes where other beings actually live and exist much like beings live and exist in the physical world. But you wouldn't know what I am talking about as long as you stick to your manifested world of illusions. There are nice looking areas and bad looking areas in these other worlds just like Earth, there are good neighborhoods and not so good neighborhoods. I don't demand anyone to experience anything actually you're the one who has attempted to make demands, I am simply preparing people for EVERYTHING that is out there not just the manifested worlds of illusions you experience. I went into astral projection expecting it to be some magical world where thoughts manifest but when I allowed myself to see beyond my owns notions and beliefs about what was out there I began to see the full-spectrum of things and not just what I wanted to see, maybe one day you will do the same.

Quote:
My god man, does it ever end... I fly all the time, with people all over the astral, and if you get in trouble for flying that is ridiculous. You are definately in the lower realms here.
I have flown all the time as well in manifested worlds of illusions but I'm not interested in experiencing false worlds anymore, I prefer to experience the astral planes where beings live lives and grow in their natural state instead of some manipulated world where my imaginary manifestations prevent me from seeing what actually exists there. If you go to any of the realms I have been to you would understand what I am talking about but since you haven't it's pointless to debate it.

Quote:
Ouch, that must have hurt her if she believed it. Your will would place her in a world where she will not get what she wants. Thats just mean.
Yea because people always get what they want in this world don't they? If the beings that live in the astral always got what they wanted they would never reincarnate to Earth, it would be pointless. If people take your own advice they will never experience anything other than what their own perception allows them to, once again I am not interested in experiencing a world created simply by my mind. I am interested in experiencing the actual environments that beings live in, in their natural state. If people go through their life in this world or any world thinking they will get and experience everything they want I feel sorry for them. When I first started projecting and was confined to a world of illusions I felt the same way as you. Honestly at this point you write so much judgmental and weightless garbage that it's pointless for me to waste my time responding. It's clear you just desperately need attention and I am not going to give you what you want. Maybe you can ask your "beings of light" who convinced you you're allowed to manifest whatever and whenever you want that you're lonely.
Old 28-04-2014, 04:41 AM
Administrator
Hello

This thread is now closed.....please take the time to read over the SF Rules.

Discussion: Members are reminded this is a discussion forum and not a debate forum. That is to say: Debates are destructive as they present one-sided opinions and destroy reasoned arguments, whereas discussions are constructive and encourage the expression of opinion. Trolling and preaching are not forms of discussion and posts or threads of that nature may be deleted, and those who persistently debate / troll / preach without looking to discuss may be subject to warnings leading to Disciplinary Action.

Respect: Please respect other member’s and their beliefs, opinions, and views at all times. Members are also advised to be polite to other members at all times. Aggression, disrespect, baiting, flaming, homophobia , racism , name calling (this includes calling people trolls or accusing them of trolling.), belittling, sarcasm, bullying, gossiping, are all unacceptable behaviour and will, if persistent despite reminders and warnings, result in Disciplinary Action. If, however, the breach of the above rule is considered too severe, Staff may at their discretion forego both the reminder and warning and resort immediately to Disciplinary Action. Adversarial and aggressive posts deter people who would like to contribute to discussions from participation in these boards.

Scaremongering: This is not permitted, what it means is posting information which may cause fear, or even panic amongst members, please remember we have vulnerable members and children here.

Conspiracy Theories: Matt had no time for these, and there are many forums available which cater to such interests, they are not permitted here.

Any questions on this decision can be brought to me Lynn SF Admin in PM mode or SF E Mail.

Lynn

SF Admin