Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-06-2013, 11:43 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
There is always an excuse why it can't be done, yet they say that they can travel to fare away places and describe these places without any problem, but to come to your place and see a simple piece of paper with a code, it just can't be done, hellooo, do you with we are dumb lol.

Seriously?

If you haven't ever astral projected, you won't understand this issue. As stated, your thought creates your reality. It's kinda like the law of attraction on earth, except that hardly ever works on earth. But it actually does exist in these other planes. Your thoughts, if uncontrolled, will create all sorts of things and you can't read a simple piece of paper. Do you know how hard it is to control your thoughts to that degree? Do you know how hard it is to even control your experience? Most of the time, I just get sent somewhere with no control over where I am going. Of course, for someone like you this just sounds like more excuses.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 24-06-2013, 12:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by amylou
Seriously?

If you haven't ever astral projected, you won't understand this issue. As stated, your thought creates your reality. It's kinda like the law of attraction on earth, except that hardly ever works on earth. But it actually does exist in these other planes. Your thoughts, if uncontrolled, will create all sorts of things and you can't read a simple piece of paper. Do you know how hard it is to control your thoughts to that degree? Do you know how hard it is to even control your experience? Most of the time, I just get sent somewhere with no control over where I am going. Of course, for someone like you this just sounds like more excuses.
Well yes it does sound like another excuse, and yes I have so called AP, in fact I use to do it over 30 years ago before it was in vogue. But I realized that it was just my imagination, you can imagine anything if you try and it will seem reall to you. But again, if I put a piece of paper in the other room, I bet you couldn't read it.
Old 24-06-2013, 12:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
My husband thinks like you. He says if you cannot prove a simple thing ap does not exist. He wanted me to agree with him but I could not agree with him. This topic will always be here and in the future. It will never be proven. If you want proof psychoslice you could see for yourself. That is what I did years ago. When I felt myself rising out of my body I knew it was real. My husband says it was a dream. I have got to a point now that I do not care if people believe me or not. I do not want to waste my precious time trying to prove it to other people. I have better things to do.
Your husband sounds like an intelligent man lol.
Old 24-06-2013, 01:06 AM
Experiencer

That's your own belief. Your reality is only as real as you believe it to be. And I have no interest in further discussing this with you.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 24-06-2013, 01:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by amylou
That's your own belief. Your reality is only as real as you believe it to be. And I have no interest in further discussing this with you.
That's Ok, I enjoyed our conversation, peace be with you.
Old 24-06-2013, 02:14 AM
Niebla0007

I wonder about anybody doing Remote Viewing here instead. Experiments have been successfully carried out through it.
Old 24-06-2013, 02:33 AM
Master
Yea, I was just thinking the same thing when reading this thread. It might be seriously hard with AP, but it wouldn't be with RV, or Bi-location consciousness, or etheric travel...hmm maybe etheric might be a little harder, seems at least for me Spirit really guides that one and it wouldn't have interest in proving anything to anyone in the 3D....so maybe not etheric, but several other ones would work for one who had a reasonable amount of experience at it and was interested.
Old 24-06-2013, 03:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Well yes it does sound like another excuse, and yes I have so called AP, in fact I use to do it over 30 years ago before it was in vogue. But I realized that it was just my imagination, you can imagine anything if you try and it will seem reall to you. But again, if I put a piece of paper in the other room, I bet you couldn't read it.

If you REALLY used to do it 30 years ago then you would know that a piece of paper can be read in another room, in another city and in another country

Jenny Crow
Old 24-06-2013, 03:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niebla0007
I wonder about anybody doing Remote Viewing here instead. Experiments have been successfully carried out through it.

How would you describe remote viewing and how would you say it differed from astral projecting, if at all?

Jenny Crow
Old 24-06-2013, 03:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
If you REALLY used to do it 30 years ago then you would know that a piece of paper can be read in another room, in another city and in another country

Jenny Crow
But no one can do it, never have.