Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-05-2012, 07:17 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacle
Thats not necessarily proof. I've had shared dreams but I've no reason to suspect that they happened in the astral. Only happens with family members though, mainly my granny and my brother. Freaks me out.

There has been a lot of things discussed here though i think 12papadams was reffering to Summerlanders statement that what you experience via the sub conscious is all within your head and we can not make a connection with an outside source in an alternate reality. My words will not prove anything to anyone but being that i am a skeptic myself i can find no other explanation for how i could possibly know the information i received in dreamstate with a person that is a couple hundred kms away and i had no contact with for about 12 months. Sounds like you shared dreams with another person also, so you may have your own proof aswell..maybe.

Summerlander,No i didnt know what "Cryptomnesia was but am aware of the possibility.

Wiki: Cryptomesis occurs when a forgotten memory returns without it being recognised as such by the subject, who believes it is something new and original. It is a memory bias whereby a person may falsely recall generating a thought, an idea, a song, or a joke,[1] not deliberately engaging in plagiarism but rather experiencing a memory as if it were a new inspiration.

Problem here is that i had no idea that she had this problem or that this test was even in existance as we were out of touch for atleast 12 months. She only got the bad news the day before i called her.

If what i experienced is coincedence then that is some damn coincedence but i can see that this is the extent of your ability to explore the possibility discussed here.

I see you are correct 12papadams and can see that summerlander is a very firm skeptic, which to me is a great way to approach the paranormal. Things change when you experience something extraordinary for yourselves over and over atleast in regard to that situation but we all should strip every experience down to its core to find the truth of our own experience.
Old 22-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
Just for the heck of it here is what summerlander used to be like a year ago :)

"Ok, Darina. Here's what we can do...

I gonna visit you in the OOBE state. For this all you have to do is PM me a picture and anything that you think might help so I know what you look like and your posts should give me a sense of your personality. I am planning to enter your mind realm and speak your unconscious self. I can see that these things have their own reality from your perspective and that perhaps your father has been corrupted by them. On the other hand I also want you to be open to the possibility that your father may be flawed to the point where he is capable of taking advantage of his own daughter and perhaps I may be able to prove you that these malicious beings are products/representations of dissonant states of mind if indeed that's the case.

I need your consent to be able to visit you in the OOBE-state, though. I never visit anyone without their consent. You don't have to tell me where you live in waking life because that's irrelevant. I'm more interested in your mind and I want to help you.

What do you say?"

"The OOBE-state is the state of having your awareness focusing elsewhere other than the physical body. There is no black magic involved and it won't be a danger to you whatsoever. I would only like to try this because I have visited other people in this state before and reaped good results. Describing my experiences to the visited usually gives them an insight as to where they are mentally, because, as strange as this seems, my experiences seemed to have made more sense to them than me.

I wouldn't be able to change your mind because your mind does what it wants. Just like a person in hypnosis will not do anything that goes against who they are. It would just be for the purposes of information and understanding what is going on. I'm not afraid of your demons, by the way. I'm willing to get to the bottom of it."

More here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we...0313#msg280313

As you can see he used to be a believer... I don't think he will turn back now that he has already left.... I wonder what changed him to be a skeptic and what made him a believer in the first place...

Yes, Philip, I would like answers to that question, too!
Old 23-05-2012, 05:06 AM
12padams

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPC
Yes, Philip, I would like answers to that question, too!
Request Accepted...

I asked him the question openly so we should get a response on the following forum post:
http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?top...sg5895#msg5895
Old 23-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Summerlander

Yep! Voila!