Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 21-08-2011, 04:18 AM
Knower

Could I Grow Taller Through The Law Of Attraction?

I was wondering if the use of The Law of Attraction could help me improve my physical height. I am a really short for my age (5 ft at age 17 )

Also, I was wondering if people like Healers such as the ones from this link http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27 could in a sense "heal" my shortness lol
Old 21-08-2011, 05:00 AM
Ascender

The amount of energy required for such a feat would be phenomenal; so, to put it bluntly, no. Sorry, just gotta put up with your height
Old 21-08-2011, 06:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by weimin3196
I was wondering if the use of The Law of Attraction could help me improve my physical height. I am a really short for my age (5 ft at age 17 )

Also, I was wondering if people like Healers such as the ones from this link http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27 could in a sense "heal" my shortness lol

Sure you can! Forget about anyone who tells you otherwise. A friend of mine who I was taller than in our 20's had a growth spurt later on and grew taller than me. I asked him about it and he had no idea. He was not a "spiritual" person but he did have a "lust for life" so to speak. In this day and age anything can happen. Just visualize it positively and see what happens.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen
Sure you can! Forget about anyone who tells you otherwise. A friend of mine who I was taller than in our 20's had a growth spurt later on and grew taller than me. I asked him about it and he had no idea. He was not a "spiritual" person but he did have a "lust for life" so to speak. In this day and age anything can happen. Just visualize it positively and see what happens.
That's ridiculous advice.

@op. No, you can not "think" yourself taller.
Old 17-09-2011, 12:19 AM
Two-bit guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Member

Well, stranger things have happened. Look at Joshua who fit the battle of Jericho.

Seriously, we've all got things that we'd like to change about ourselves and maybe our journey is enhanced by accepting ourselves as we are.
Old 17-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-bit guru
Well, stranger things have happened. Look at Joshua who fit the battle of Jericho.

Seriously, we've all got things that we'd like to change about ourselves and maybe our journey is enhanced by accepting ourselves as we are.

Hello

The last part here " accepting ourselves as we are" that is the true place to find. That self acceptacne and self confidence can make one "FEEL" taller and in that feeling one will project to others taller.

For me that is not an issue, but for many ( as 6 foot ) for one's me age was not overly common in High School, wish they were shorter. So in wishing that slouch and that is not a way to be. Stand tall in any number that one be on the wall chart.....

Project that self confidence in being proud of whom one is.

Lynn
Old 18-09-2011, 11:38 PM
Two-bit guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

The last part here " accepting ourselves as we are" that is the true place to find. That self acceptacne and self confidence can make one "FEEL" taller and in that feeling one will project to others taller.

Lynn

Well said, Lynn! It reminds me that many writers & actors are not particularly tall but they do project tall. It's not our physical stature that counts but through our accomplishments and our deeds we may project a very long shadow.
Old 19-09-2011, 01:13 AM
ElizaDoolittle

I haven't read all the replies to this post and I'm certainly not an expert on the matter. But I wanted to offer to perspectives. First, I have studied much of the Abraham-Hicks work and I remember hearing them say there is not a thing that is that cannot be altered to be something else. I also got a quote from them recently that said that the reason people do not grow new limbs when they lose and arm or leg is because nobody believes they can.

The second perspective, though, is that I believe that, before we come into this incarnation, we put together the physical body and the life partners and circumstances we will need in order to have the experience we came here to have. So if you remain a shorter height, it was in your design and will serve you well. There are many very successful and very attractive men who are quite short and small built. I, personally, have a thing for small built men but we wont' go into that. LOL! The example I think of, and he is my idol, is Willie Nelson. I met Willie a couple years ago and he stood not even a head's height taller than me and I'm 5'2". But there are many of us ladies who think Willie is quite attractive and he has made a huge impact in the music business and has enjoyed tremendous success in his life.
Old 19-09-2011, 01:23 PM
Distortedsoundz

Well, I did not think myself taller, but I went from 5ft 2 to 5ft 4 thanks to regular exercize,stretching, and taking l-ornithine and l-arginine, certain amino acid supplements are known to give a little growth boost. Give it a whirl, it is harmless. You are also 17 and still growing too. Some people are not fully developed until they are in their early 20s

Quote:
Originally Posted by weimin3196

Old 14-04-2012, 02:21 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Member
That's ridiculous advice.

During the Spring Forest Qigong event people were asked to lengthen and shorten their fingers, one hand first then the other, and that definitely worked.
The explanation was that the space between the bones was increased or decreased. While this worked it did not have to compete against gravity which growing taller would have to.
What the LOA could certainly do is corrections in posture which might then give the appearance of being taller. What it can further do is to make the mind taller, that is to work on the perception and attitude towards oneself.
Whatever works, if it works, adding physical height will probably never add another foot or two, but that should not stop the OP from mentally growing 6 feet tall.