Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-07-2011, 04:50 PM
Medium_Laura

Faw323, do you have your place in mind? It sounds to me that you are focused on your body too much. The twitch indicates that. Focus on where you're going. Keep that thought, ignore the sensations, the itches, the twitches, let them go. Focus on where with clarity.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:08 PM
ELLEN DOHERTY62

ellen

hello faw ; i notice that you said you try ap at night. i know everybody finds there own way of trying this but i feel that if you try taking some time during the day to try you will find a difference. ps you must ask yourself why you want to achieve this is it because you have time on your hands and are bored or do you want to grow in your awareness of what you are about . as xan states it is not a game. so relax and experiment what works for you good luck .

ellen x
Old 12-07-2011, 08:02 PM
Master
I tried it again this night, I can feel that im close, but I just CANT separate...

faw... Developing ap ability takes learning more, finding a good method for you and practicing it consistently for some time. Patience and persistence work.

Xan

Old 12-07-2011, 10:33 PM
Ravenheart

Well, for me I find that when I reach the vibrational state most if not all thinking about the actual vibrational process nullifies the vibes almost completely.
Personally I find what works the most effectively is to just relax and think nothing of it during the vibes, just sink into the rhythm; the vibrations normally take care of themselves and if you are fully relaxed and almost nonchalant about it the next thing you will know is that you are floating out of your body.

The key thing's stopping anyone at this point are emotions (fear, excitement.etc) and trying to hard. It certainly is tricky to maintain calm and collected during the vibes but it is pretty much the only way you can intentionally achieve the out of body state.
You are at the final stage of separation so it is literally no more than a subtle intent away or a will to 'go'.

Hope that helps a tad!
Old 12-07-2011, 11:15 PM
Guide
You sounds like you're worrying too much about failing Faw. :)

Learn to just "let go". Don't go into this with any particular goal in mind... if you project, you project! If you don't... MEH! You still took the time to get acquainted with your consciousness. ;)

And as the others said... PATIENCE is the key.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:53 PM
faw323

@ELLEN DOHERTY62, I do it at night because of 2 reasons...

1) Im never really tired so there's nothing else to do at night (I cant sleep)
2) I find that I can even get close during day because of the light, its a lot easier in the dark because it lets you keep your eyes half open and still nothing will distract you.

And also, before the vibrations I get this weird dizzy feeling, sort of like that feeling when you're swinging on a swing with your eyes closed, is it normal?
Old 13-07-2011, 01:59 AM
Master

Xanth has some good ideas. I am sure the others have too but I do not have time to read it. That is what I have to do, if ap happens it happens, if it does not it does not. We have to have patience.

faw You said you feel like you are swinging. That sounds like you are extremely close to ap. When it happens next time, move away from your body.
Old 13-07-2011, 02:24 AM
faw323

Im sorry if I look stupid, but what does ap mean?
Old 13-07-2011, 07:06 AM
Master

Nothing is stupid so do not be afraid to ask questions. AP really does not mean anything but on this forum it is short for astral project or astral projection.
Old 13-07-2011, 07:23 AM
mattie

➥➥➥ RELAX ↵↵↵

Trying too hard is counterproductive in this & all other energy techniques. RELAX. We progress much faster by gently relaxing into these things that pushing it too hard.

KNOW that you’re APing all the time when your physical body is asleep. The biggest challenge is to open up to remembering it. The ‘weird’ dreams that you are having is likely your nonphysical body being active. Open up to being more interactive w/ these.

Artificially disrupting your sleep cycles could be problematic. Sleep when your body needs to. It is very unlikely that forcing your self to stay awake at night will enhance APing.