Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-10-2018, 05:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Help: Dream, Intense Love Feeling

Hi Everyone -

I'm a newbie here. And a somewhat newbie to spiritualism. Other than visitation dreams from my grandmother and mom, and being fairly intuitive, and believing my friends that there's another dimension and feeling spiritual, I honestly haven't been that "spiritual" in the sense of things discussed ont his forum. Having said this, please know I am a believer.

About a month or so ago, I woke up with this intense "in love" feeling from a dream I had where it was like two spirits (mine and another) bonding and the love was like nothing I could have imagined ever in my life - it went on for galaxies. No words can explain it. It disoriented me. I felt intensely in love like I never have before or imagined I could and I've been insanely in love in my life (the distracted for months and make love with my lover for hours type of in love). So this experience was off the charts to be honest. I struggled for weeks to focus at work and in life like I never have before (and I've been distracted before). OTOH, I also let myself enjoy the feeling. Life was in technicolor. This feeling has not gone away but it has faded and does go in and out now.

I am single. There is no on I am in love with. I've looked around - there is no one I'm even interested in. As this experience continues, I start to feel that someone is in love with me. Like someone is thinking of me, fantaszing about me (you know...some serious fantasizing is going on by someone that I'm feeling and it comes out of the blue). So I start looking around during the day...I'm pretty sure there's no one. One day I feel horrible heartache, like I got broken up with that lasted a few hours here and there for two days. Then went away.

Next, I was meeting with a co-worker who we will call S (no physical attraction or crush on this person - it's a female and I'm female). While I've had a same sex rlx before as well as hetero rlxs (mostly), there is no attraction here. S gazed hard into my eyes during a one on one meeting a couple weeks ago and it jolted me - shocked me. Really threw me off and not in a pleasant way. I had to look away. I felt like I went into a movie or something (this is not like me by the way) and I could see all the details of her eyes, the beautiful colors, deep into her, and I thought in my head "OMG! She has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen! I cannot say that right now. That's so inappropriate - OMG!" I really freaked out. Still am freaked out weeks later. I tried to look back into S's eyes (she was still gazing at me) and I had the same reaction. It was complete panick. So now for weeks I've been afraid to look S in the eyes. And S just looks at me and smiles and gazes at me. i finally today was able to look S in the eyes and din't panick. Was pleasant, not shocking.

Then...this past weekend I bumped into S at a social event. We get along really well. We don't know each other well, but will likely be good friends in the future (hence why I'm self conscious about the eye contact, yikes - need to look my friends in the eyes). And we're getting coffee doing small talk and I'm listening to S and I ask a question and then say "Nevermind, you told me that you x, y, z." And S looks at me with a shocked face and says, "I did not tell you that." Then S says, "I know you feel lucky that you x, y, z." And I said I did not say that and S says "I heard your mind. You're hearing mine. Do you believe in that?" And now I do. Because we started having a conversation half talking verbally and half not, half answering questions that we were thinking which really weirded me out and yet didn't (and that weirds me out that I was so fine with it). Then S asked if I believe in astral life and said even though she's younger by a few years that we're essentialy the same age when you think about it cosmically. Good point.

So...I had this intense dream and in love experience. I'm meeting new people who can read minds. I'm sensing things I've never sensed before. I've always been driven and purpose oriented and now it's on steroids. I am compelled to do certain things. Not too unusual of things. But compelled and pulled to follow my work (I have an important work purpose). There's an unexpected drive to finish several projects, etc which I must now complete. I feel changed forever. I think this is good, yet disorienting because it's so unexpected and intense.

What's going on? Help.
Old 24-10-2018, 07:33 AM
Master
As a firm believer in a "Divine being" whom I love (but don't show/express it as often as I feel I should); this occurrence happens to me quite frequently. I will be dreaming of a beautiful Astral entity full of love and light...and wake up in a blissful rapture that lasts for weeks...and I just put it down to "God giving me a hug/kiss" and reminding me that he is still there and waiting for me to get my spiritual, loving act together. I only wish it happened more than it does...but I am also aware that I need to do the hard yards as well...and one sided unconditional love is nice, but rather pointless unless it is felt by both sides.

Welcome to the forum.
Old 24-10-2018, 12:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyk

Then...this past weekend I bumped into S at a social event. We get along really well. We don't know each other well, but will likely be good friends in the future (hence why I'm self conscious about the eye contact, yikes - need to look my friends in the eyes). And we're getting coffee doing small talk and I'm listening to S and I ask a question and then say "Nevermind, you told me that you x, y, z." And S looks at me with a shocked face and says, "I did not tell you that." Then S says, "I know you feel lucky that you x, y, z." And I said I did not say that and S says "I heard your mind. You're hearing mine. Do you believe in that?" And now I do. Because we started having a conversation half talking verbally and half not, half answering questions that we were thinking which really weirded me out and yet didn't (and that weirds me out that I was so fine with it). Then S asked if I believe in astral life and said even though she's younger by a few years that we're essentialy the same age when you think about it cosmically. Good point.

So...I had this intense dream and in love experience. I'm meeting new people who can read minds. I'm sensing things I've never sensed before. I've always been driven and purpose oriented and now it's on steroids. I am compelled to do certain things. Not too unusual of things. But compelled and pulled to follow my work (I have an important work purpose). There's an unexpected drive to finish several projects, etc which I must now complete. I feel changed forever. I think this is good, yet disorienting because it's so unexpected and intense.

What's going on? Help.

Hello,

May I say that true deep love is not necessarily of a romantic nature. The deepest truest love any of us have is with our own higher self and for sure that is not romantic.

In life we can encounter a person we have a deep soul bond with. We resonate with them which makes telepathic conversations fairly easy. There are cultures which use telepathy more so than spoken language like some aboriginie tribes. In there case there is a general cohearance with members of the tribe which does not exist outside tribes like that.

Telepathy has been defined for me as a shared experience. Kind of like a quantum entangled state as I understand that scientific description. Between you and S there is a resonation which I would identify as a soul bond.

We are all eternal spirit beings. We have deeper connections with those in our soul family or soul group. I would say that you and S have encounter each other for some specific purpose. Most likely an awakening of some kind for each of you.

That is what I see as going on. I do hope these thoughts will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-10-2018, 12:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
As a firm believer in a "Divine being" whom I love (but don't show/express it as often as I feel I should); this occurrence happens to me quite frequently. I will be dreaming of a beautiful Astral entity full of love and light...and wake up in a blissful rapture that lasts for weeks...and I just put it down to "God giving me a hug/kiss" and reminding me that he is still there and waiting for me to get my spiritual, loving act together. I only wish it happened more than it does...but I am also aware that I need to do the hard yards as well...and one sided unconditional love is nice, but rather pointless unless it is felt by both sides.

Welcome to the forum.

Love this! Thanks for the insight Shivani. Looking forward to seeing more of you all.
Old 24-10-2018, 01:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

May I say that true deep love is not necessarily of a romantic nature. The deepest truest love any of us have is with our own higher self and for sure that is not romantic.

In life we can encounter a person we have a deep soul bond with. We resonate with them which makes telepathic conversations fairly easy. There are cultures which use telepathy more so than spoken language like some aboriginie tribes. In there case there is a general cohearance with members of the tribe which does not exist outside tribes like that.

Telepathy has been defined for me as a shared experience. Kind of like a quantum entangled state as I understand that scientific description. Between you and S there is a resonation which I would identify as a soul bond.

We are all eternal spirit beings. We have deeper connections with those in our soul family or soul group. I would say that you and S have encounter each other for some specific purpose. Most likely an awakening of some kind for each of you.

That is what I see as going on. I do hope these thoughts will be helpful.

John

Hi John! Thank you for taking the time to reply. Your thoughts make a lot of sense to me and align with what my instincts are about this. Brings quite a bit of relief and clarity to tell you the truth. I'm looking forward to experiencing this new experience. Life is full of wonderful surprises. And I do feel S will be a dear friend and is a soul friend - we simply connect on ideas, work mission (she unbelievably has the same, unusual work purpose I have and it's really unusual and important). I'm really excited about it. I deeply appreciste your feedback on this and I look forward to this forum. Seems like a good group so far. Ashley
Old 24-10-2018, 02:43 PM
Master
Mid-40s I see, ha! That's when life truly starts. Next incarnation I'm being reborn as a 40 year old, gonna skip all that other nonsense. Some paths speak about one's guides/angels/higher self returning in the mid-40s as one prepares their karmic connections for next lifetime and beyond. The idea is they recede in our younger years to allow us true freedom of will. Which may also explain why our 20s and 30s can be so horribly miserable, for some of us anyway. So it's a combination of feeling freed from the karma of our youth, plus strongly connecting with our guides in our 40s, that we feel enlived and inspired. We are born again really, we are children in the magical world once more.

Yes, I had a dream like that once, just months after my Grandmother died, she and I had a special bond. She appeared with two beautiful golden-haired Norse-god-looking individuals (she was born in Norway). I was immersed in love in the presense of these three: Truly Madly Deeply; The Incredible Lightness Of Being; pick your love-movie reference. She kissed me, and the three of them then rose up into the air and disappeared. Bling! I awoke and was like, "Wow, what was THAT?!
Old 25-10-2018, 02:54 AM
Newbie ;)

"What was THAT?" Exactly. Haha. It's quite an experience.

Haha! Yup - lovin' the 40's. Best yet! Looks to be getting better, too! good idea about starting the next life as a 40 yo. Lol. We all oughtta do that!

I was reading Plato, Jung, etc. about this experience and a common thread is that this type of experience happens during the second part of our lives like you said, if you're fortunate enough to have it happen. I'm grateful for it. Born again is exactly it. A whole new person. Two separate lives. The pre-40 yo life and the post-40 yo life. It's a very deep love and appreciation.

Today I'm having another "I'm in love with life day", lol. And taking in stride and enjoying it after sharing here although I'm so over the top I need to make sure I don't hug everyone at work! Really glad I found you all.
Old 25-10-2018, 07:19 AM
Knower

like others have said, you've been born again my friend! You've woken up to who you really are and that is such a beautiful thing. Congratulations and hey, happy birthday :-)
Old 26-10-2018, 02:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornonthecusp
like others have said, you've been born again my friend! You've woken up to who you really are and that is such a beautiful thing. Congratulations and hey, happy birthday :-)

You made me smile. Thank you for this. : )