Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 16-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Guide

Removing/Cancelling/Reversing a spell

I did a love spell using a candle (can't recall the colour) a piece of his hair and his name written on a piece of paper. It was years ago and before I did it, I read to be careful as its taking away someones free will. I was young and I did the spell not really thinking it would work. Whilst going through some shadow work it was brought back up as I'd forgotten all about it. I've tried to address it by acknowledging what I did was wrong and I've used Ho'oponopono with it. Even though it didn't seem to work, I possibly set something in motion afffecting the other person and I'm basically wondering if I can reverse/cancel/remove the spell even though its years later. I'm not in touch with this man anymore.

If anybody has any suggestions I'd be grateful. There doesn't seem to be much information online about removing love spells you've done to someone else.
Old 17-10-2018, 12:53 AM
Lepus

Hello

Do you work with deities? Try contacting them via ritual and address the problem to them and undo the spell from there. I'm assuming you don't have the petition or paper with his name and hair with you, correct? You can reverse the spell by trimming the top wick of a new candle and flip it upside down and have the bottom candle be the top and do a reversal spell using a black candle. You can also take his photo with his name and date of birth to do the spell with a petition. I've heard burning the contents will break the spell but you probably don't have them. Going through shadow work can be difficult especially with removing blockages. I believe your intended target could still be affected with your love spell.

Lepus
Old 17-10-2018, 03:57 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello

Do you work with deities? Try contacting them via ritual and address the problem to them and undo the spell from there. I'm assuming you don't have the petition or paper with his name and hair with you, correct? You can reverse the spell by trimming the top wick of a new candle and flip it upside down and have the bottom candle be the top and do a reversal spell using a black candle. You can also take his photo with his name and date of birth to do the spell with a petition. I've heard burning the contents will break the spell but you probably don't have them. Going through shadow work can be difficult especially with removing blockages. I believe your intended target could still be affected with your love spell.

Lepus

I can't remember the exact spell, it was the only one I've ever done but I think I wrote his name on a piece of paper, placed the piece of hair on it and burned it with the candle. There may have been some words recited whilst doing it, it was years ago and I've tried remembering properly with no joy.
I never knew his birthdate and I don't think I ever had a photo of him. It was a very simple love spell that I picked up online I didn't really know him, I only met him 3 times

I also don't work with deities either I really appreciate you responding with some help Lepus, its very kind of you I've even been looking through love spells to see if I can find the original one I used and to see if it jogs any more memories about it.

The reversal spell with the black candle looks like the option left, is that like a bannishing spell though? I don't want to make things worse.
Old 18-10-2018, 01:21 AM
Lepus

Hello

If you only did a simple love spell using a candle then you have nothing to worry. I thought you included a jar and some thread to bind him to you. I personally feel candle spells don't last very long so your spell should have worn off by now. But you did set a specific target to take away someone's free will. Try looking back when you were performing your love spell. Do you remember if your spell did worked? What effects did it have on him? Also how were you feeling? Did you feel any guilt or regret? I think you have some repressed emotions or desires that you don't want to acknowledge. But I'm leaning more on desire since you did set your intention on a specific person. I would focus more on yourself. You don't need to do the reversal spell. The effects are not permanent with candle magic. The point in working on our shadow work is to uncover any repressed desires, emotions and impulses hidden from our conscious awareness - the dark aspect of ourselves. I would like to include this guide here. I think it should be helpful.

Lepus
Old 26-10-2018, 08:08 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello

If you only did a simple love spell using a candle then you have nothing to worry. I thought you included a jar and some thread to bind him to you. I personally feel candle spells don't last very long so your spell should have worn off by now. But you did set a specific target to take away someone's free will. Try looking back when you were performing your love spell. Do you remember if your spell did worked? What effects did it have on him? Also how were you feeling? Did you feel any guilt or regret? I think you have some repressed emotions or desires that you don't want to acknowledge. But I'm leaning more on desire since you did set your intention on a specific person. I would focus more on yourself. You don't need to do the reversal spell. The effects are not permanent with candle magic. The point in working on our shadow work is to uncover any repressed desires, emotions and impulses hidden from our conscious awareness - the dark aspect of ourselves. I would like to include this guide here. I think it should be helpful.

Lepus

Sorry not to have replied earlier I've not been able to get the time. Thanks for this info Lepus

No jars or binding etc, so yes, I'm pleased to hear I don't need to do a reversal. At the time, I didn't really believe in spells and thought there's no way it would work. Going ahead anyway showed my complete lack of regard for others whether I thought it would work or not. A complete lack of respect for things I really knew nothing about especially that I didn't take the time to research and understand the concept of spells. There's a great sense of shame from that, rightly so.

Thanks for the link, I appreciate it
Old 04-11-2018, 11:00 AM
Seeker

did you ever find an answer?

from what i understand no spell can take away free will. all it can do is influence it. like if the guy hates you or wants nothing to do with you the spell won't work. but if he's neutral or kind of likes you then you can influence him with the spell. hth.
Old 05-11-2018, 05:55 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
I have been studying Judika Illes book "5000 spells" today, to find some suitable spells for me. There I came across a "Spell removal" that she said was an ancient technique.

You need to consciously chew on your left thumb. By consciously I guess she means that you have to think what you're doing while you're doing it - not just chew on it while you watch TV etc. :-)

I actually don't agree that candle spells only last for a short time. It can have had long-lasting effect on him. It can be things in his unconscious that you have messed with.

Spells and magick are real and can be strong and should be treated like they are. I understood that you were young and stupid - and I know your Deity will forgive you - but to make sure that everything is okay I would personally have felt better - if I was you, if I made some positive healing and love and freedom spells on him.

I can't help wonder - were there any sexuality involved? It doesn't have to mean intercourse, it can also mean you alone with your imagination. Sexuality is power, and if that was involved I would strongly recommend a spell remover together with some new and positive spells.

When this is said, I surely think this guy will forgive you. Everybody have been young and stupid. That's why I suggest you do what makes YOU feel good. because when you feel good about it, then he will also :-)

Good luck!

minx.
Old 24-11-2018, 12:35 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by hissyfit
did you ever find an answer?

from what i understand no spell can take away free will. all it can do is influence it. like if the guy hates you or wants nothing to do with you the spell won't work. but if he's neutral or kind of likes you then you can influence him with the spell. hth.

I haven't really found an answer. It was an intention I set regardless of how simple the spell was and I'd like to make amends so I'll keep looking for a way. Thanks for the info hissyfit
Old 24-11-2018, 12:40 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
I have been studying Judika Illes book "5000 spells" today, to find some suitable spells for me. There I came across a "Spell removal" that she said was an ancient technique.

You need to consciously chew on your left thumb. By consciously I guess she means that you have to think what you're doing while you're doing it - not just chew on it while you watch TV etc. :-)

I actually don't agree that candle spells only last for a short time. It can have had long-lasting effect on him. It can be things in his unconscious that you have messed with.

Spells and magick are real and can be strong and should be treated like they are. I understood that you were young and stupid - and I know your Deity will forgive you - but to make sure that everything is okay I would personally have felt better - if I was you, if I made some positive healing and love and freedom spells on him.

I can't help wonder - were there any sexuality involved? It doesn't have to mean intercourse, it can also mean you alone with your imagination. Sexuality is power, and if that was involved I would strongly recommend a spell remover together with some new and positive spells.

When this is said, I surely think this guy will forgive you. Everybody have been young and stupid. That's why I suggest you do what makes YOU feel good. because when you feel good about it, then he will also :-)

Good luck!

minx.

Thank you minx, I don't have a deity but you've given some good advice for me to think on