Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-10-2018, 04:40 PM
Master
Post The white fire of AN

Do you use it or understand what it is about ? I've discovered it recently and it's not something i'm familiar with at all. It's said it can be called upon the same way the violet flame can be called upon.

"The AN conversion is a system of direct transmission of Light that bypasses contingency filters, and therefore transmits the flow of Light in its fullness, all the way down the planes. This allows the Divine Will to be transmitted by Light, into the densest matter of all planes, transmuting, healing and reconnecting all reality back with the One. This AN conversion system progressively transforms the universe into a reality where the One is all powerful. When the AN conversion is complete, the universe will be an exact mirror image of the One."

https://recreatingbalance1.blogspot....ire-of-an.html

https://recreatingbalance1.blogspot....onversion.html

Last edited by smilingsun : 11-10-2018 at 09:03 PM.
Old 22-10-2018, 12:20 PM
Master
Anybody ??
Old 23-10-2018, 03:38 AM
Master
Thanks for sharing!

On my part, so far I have engaged in unexpectant observer-like stillness, without any visualisation or imagery in as much as am able, leaving the experience or outcome to unfold, if it does, automatically.

I’d prefer to allow the AN to reach my consciousness, rather than a limited doer within me reach to a mental imagination (contorted? limited).

I’d say, there are many paths getting to the singular source at the root.
Old 25-10-2018, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Thanks for sharing!

On my part, so far I have engaged in unexpectant observer-like stillness, without any visualisation or imagery in as much as am able, leaving the experience or outcome to unfold, if it does, automatically.

I’d prefer to allow the AN to reach my consciousness, rather than a limited doer within me reach to a mental imagination (contorted? limited).

I’d say, there are many paths getting to the singular source at the root.

Many paths are valid, the thing is to find the one that can take you further along the road so to speak. The observer-stillness meditation is an important basis i think, because when the mind is still much more is available.
What i'm still learning with the AN is that it is like asking to an external consciousness to do work for you, like the violet flame.