Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-10-2018, 07:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Spiritual Experiences

Wondering how many out there have had life changing spiritual experiences?

I will be the first to put my hand up.

Without getting into to much detail I was given a gift from my Granny hours after her death. I held her hand while she was passing and while back at her house resting the next morning she gave me a gift that I will never forget. It was a glimpse of the afterlife and a wealth of knowledge. It was like flood gates were opened and my questions were being answered. It was made clear that I am not suppose to know what she shared with me and that I was not to share it. That we are all on our own journey and the information that she gave me would adversely effect others time in the human form.

I made the mistake of sharing it with those closest to me and posting a brief reply on here but realized quickly that I had made a mistake and haven't spoke about it since.. I have found myself wanting to connect with those that may have had similar situations and/or had near death experiences but I think trolling this site and the couple of posts on here will be the closest that I ever come to it.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi, sorry to hear about the loss of your gran.

I would've thought quite a lot on this forum have had life changing spiritual experiences. I too have had some big changes, although mine weren't brought about by the loss of someone close to me.

I can very much relate to the part you say about not sharing. I also got the message not to share. It's strange because I'm still trying to make sense of it all and bring about positive changes through it, but talking about it is something I feel I shouldn't do. I think it's okay to share on a forum like this, but maybe to people who are not really open is not a good idea. I would say go with your gut and do what feels best.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:36 AM
Master
I'm also sorry to read about your loss.

Spiritual experiences, even though uplifting and inspiring to share, are also very personal; there has to be a right time, right place, right person...

I've had my experiences, but whenever I share them, I always get "that's all well and good, but what are you doing with them? how are they helping you in worldly situations? how have they made you a better person?".

Sometimes the experiences are very profound, but the changes are subtle...and yet, they are only there for those who notice them...and if one does and another does not, we start questioning our own judgment (and sanity).

We quickly learn that labels and judgments must be dropped for our survival.

So, I would share, but that hasn't gone very well in the past...and I have already done it a few times on here...and what usually happens next, is the whole thread dies, so I don't want to jinx it.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:39 PM
Master
Sorry about your Gran. As Ricardo said, I`m sure a lot of people have had experiences on here and off here, more than you think. If you want to chat I`m happy to share and listen. My situation is quite fortunate where I have a nice bunch of people around me who love to talk about spiritual growth etc, but I know a lot of people aren`t so fortunate.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:07 PM
Deactivated Account
I've had a few visitation dreams including my dog, my mother, and an unknown female entity/spirit. The latter was the most remarkable and intense even though I don't know who it was. Although it didn't necessarily change my life, it had a huge impact on me nonetheless and I still remember over 90% of it.
Old 24-10-2018, 04:44 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm here because I recently had an intense spiritual experience. I woke up changed, forever. I had a dream and when I woke up, I kept having the experience in the dream of intense, unexplicable and unimaginable love - love that went for galaxies. And I've been having a different life experience since. Prior to this experience I wasn't one to believe too much in this type of thing. I'd had visitation dreams by my grandmother and mom, but nothing too unusual. Most of my friends have experienced these. However, what happened in the last month has really jolted me. I've been in an "in love" state since and there's no one I'm in love with - I'm happily single - and this experience has made me very driven and clear about what I'm doing (I was already driven) which some of what I'm driven about makes sense and some does not such as preparing my home, finishing some projects, etc (although I'm making sure to complete these items). But yes. I've recently had a life changing spiritual experience. I'll never be the same after this.
Old 29-10-2018, 02:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy73
Wondering how many out there have had life changing spiritual experiences?

I will be the first to put my hand up.

Without getting into to much detail I was given a gift from my Granny hours after her death. I held her hand while she was passing and while back at her house resting the next morning she gave me a gift that I will never forget. It was a glimpse of the afterlife and a wealth of knowledge. It was like flood gates were opened and my questions were being answered. It was made clear that I am not suppose to know what she shared with me and that I was not to share it. That we are all on our own journey and the information that she gave me would adversely effect others time in the human form.

I made the mistake of sharing it with those closest to me and posting a brief reply on here but realized quickly that I had made a mistake and haven't spoke about it since.. I have found myself wanting to connect with those that may have had similar situations and/or had near death experiences but I think trolling this site and the couple of posts on here will be the closest that I ever come to it.

you are on a spiritual forum after all. most of us have had life changing spiritual experiences.

and yeah most of us have also made the mistake of sharing it with our family, thinking that because they share so much else with us that they will understand our awakening. lol, most of the time they dont.