Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-10-2018, 12:08 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Are you suggesting psychopathic behaviors (forget narcissistic for now) are normal and natural, and all just a part of the happy human "spirit"? Is that what you're proposing? Let's be clear as well, before you answer: serial killers are considered psychopaths. So we're not talking "egotistical and anti-social" tendencies. A psychopath is someone who is capable of murdering their houseguest without blinking an eye, and then sitting down for afternoon tea with Momma Bates' skeleton.

Narcissistic, that's a bit different. And it's been proven 40-50% of some countries populations don't mind having one as their leader. Heck, they even seem to admire the chutzpah. My own theory about that, is that so many people these days are flat-out miserable. And so they vote and support politicians who will create even more misery, just to confirm that the world is the problem and not them. Less work that way, because they don't have to change anything in themselves then.
Yes, absolutely. I am saying that our worst elements are spiritual; you've read my little rant about the song of sorrow and the primordial source of predatory instinct, and how all the awful **** we do that is derived from that.

In new age culture, it is common enough to look back on the creation of life and our evolution as signs of a divine will being made manifest, but we seldom take a sober look at what that will must necessarily include, if it is exemplified in all of nature; instead we prefer to cherry-pick the behaviors we consider most comfortable.

Mind you, I don't consider any of this an excuse for reprehensible behavior. But this is definitely normal and natural in the cosmic scheme of things; nature is all slaughter, all the time. You can see the trees kill each other, if you look closely enough. Ask any botanist how plants compete for survival.

The question I usually ask at this point is, should we be comfortable with the grand plan if this is bred this in our bones, and what of our heritage would we have to sacrifice to know true peace?
Old 29-10-2018, 02:01 AM
Master
Honesty it just sounds to me like you have lost your grounding.

there seems to be a lot of blaming and finger pointing in your posts. It's the world thats evil, and you are just the divine light worker that God and everybody else has just choosen to hate for no reason at all.

how tf did you meet him, then puke, then decide he was worth being your BF?
Old 08-11-2018, 09:58 PM
Experiencer
Mhh strange stuff I met a guy in the train and by «*coincidence*» he was coming from the same city I grew up (which is very not probable it’s a far away region and little city..). But it was like he was tellin stuff exactly matching with my childhood, tastes etc. And was paying attention to my reactions.
Plus he had hybrid reptilian traits (noise/ears/eyes especially pupils which become a bit rectangular).

I’m 90% sure he was an Organic Portal activated to match with my skills to create «*trust*» and intimacy.
Remotely controlled in order to manipulate me again.

Pwned ! You won’t get me. Cheaters !
Old 08-11-2018, 10:21 PM
Experiencer
Another girl I was talking with on the internet was suspicious...she had a lot in common with me but like in a suspicious way like she was knowing all my life and trying to match with..complete liar also. When I said «*I didn’t post on Instagram for 2 years now*» she said «*me neither «*..and when I checked, she actually posted pictures a few days before!
When I asked why she said that she said :*«*I was joking!*» ....lol..,their preferred excuse ! «*I was joking*» !!! Neither joking, they juste have no ****ing soul, no remorse no consciousness,..they are puppets for Evil!

When my ex boyfriend was saying «*I will s.h.i.t on you*»on Skype conversation after he was sayin «*I was having fun with you*».
LOL. What a fun dude !!

Then one day his face appeared as a DEMON. I was scared.
Also when they are supposed to manifest some empathy there is an obvious lack of appropriate answer. All the ones I know say the same stuff when it happens :*«*oooo*» or «*ooooh*».lol that’s it !
These people are EVIL. Intruders in Human bodies with NO soul.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:30 PM
Experiencer
Hmm and of course to stay alive they live like parasites: they need to manipulate and provoke low emotions in humans to feed from. Then you can start to find who is an OP or not, in your entourage (and yes sorry your family is also concerned).

When you start to awaken these cheaters will do all they can to stop you ! Trying desperately to manipulate you and blocking you from spiritual growth.

Actually it’s like a chess game.
The more you try to escape the Matrix, the more they will track you.

The more you are spiritually evolved, the more you will be targeted.

I’ve been threatened on a forum clearly about my LIGHT so I guess I’m really a threat for them with my inner Power. Meaning in my multidimensional traits. They hope I won’t be aware of it but I am.

Remember Matrix ? Then you should watch it again and try to really understand the real meaning of this esoteric film.

My real concerns are HOW they are able’ to know each and every detail of someone s life. They know all the story of a SOULED human. Then they try to mirror it order to manipulate. That’s genuine. But this is very coldly done and that’s how they are easy to spot: as they don’t have SOUL and then have no INTUITION they are talking more like computers. They don’t have emotions. They try to imitate but that sounds fake.

There is an artificial intelligence right behind and I don’t really know how they get those soul informations.
Old 09-11-2018, 03:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Hmm and of course to stay alive they live like parasites: they need to manipulate and provoke low emotions in humans to feed from. Then you can start to find who is an OP or not, in your entourage (and yes sorry your family is also concerned).

When you start to awaken these cheaters will do all they can to stop you ! Trying desperately to manipulate you and blocking you from spiritual growth.

I’ve been threatened on a forum clearly about my LIGHT so I guess I’m really a threat for them with my inner Power. Meaning in my multidimensional traits. They hope I won’t be aware of it but I am.

Remember Matrix ? Then you should watch it again and try to really understand the real meaning of this esoteric film.

My real concerns are HOW they are able’ to know each and every detail of someone s life. They know all the story of a SOULED human. Then they try to mirror it order to manipulate. That’s genuine. But this is very coldly done and that’s how they are easy to spot: as they don’t have SOUL and then have no INTUITION they are talking more like computers. They don’t have emotions. They try to imitate but that sounds fake.

There is an artificial intelligence right behind and I don’t really know how they get those soul informations.
No one is suppressing you. You are not a target. This is an excuse you use to justify powerlessness. Likely but one in a sea of "if only..."

Remedy this, if you dare. Surely you should be capable of truly manifesting what you sincerely believe lurks within you?

I also find it alarming that you are capable of dehumanizing people who do things you don't agree with. Just because the men in your life have behaved like sacks of **** doesn't make them inhuman. It makes them immature and worthy of rejection and public scorn, but nothing more.

This kind of thinking on your part is is extremely sociopathic. It's the sort of thinking the nazis used to justify what they did the jews. You might think that's a gross hyperbole or exaggeration, but it's exactly the same, even if you can't imagine yourself doing those things. When you dehumanize someone you rob them of a right to life and freedom.

I think you need to spend some time naked before the mirror of your own logic.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6

When you progress further along the spiritual path, you will see that everything has a soul... exactly the same soul and all that matter, energy and existence is...either corporeal or non corporeal, is just a layering or a superimposition over this substratum of pure Consciousness.

There are many alternate dimensions... infinite dimensions really, and occasionally cryptozoological beings will become perceptible to sensitive individuals, but they cannot influence this reality or this dimension in any way..and what we see as them "influencing us" is only the fear we alot to them just manifesting itself.

Sure, there are entities others would call "demonic" but they are completely harmless. Project unconditional love towards them and watch them change into Angels or just fade away into oblivion...they have absolutely no control/effect over us unless we willingly give it freely..NONE!

Although, to a Westernised, "Christian" society, with all of their biases and fears...even creeping into the whole cultural traditions of those who do not consider themselves to be "Christian", most of what is seen as being "evil" is nothing more than a product of social, collective fears and anxieties (which these entities like to feed off...and because it also amuses them to do so)...they don't like us much, but that doesn't mean they are as evil as we portray them to be...and maybe if we stopped and listened to them... considered them, instead of dismissing them straight off as being "evil" or "demonic" or "bad", they would have a lot more time for us as a species.

Then again, I have spent a lot of time with them, and kept my mind and heart totally open and without any fear to know all this stuff.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:19 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadodecadron
No one is suppressing you. You are not a target. This is an excuse you use to justify powerlessness. Likely but one in a sea of "if only..."

I also find it alarming that you are capable of dehumanizing people who do things you don't agree with. Just because the men in your life have behaved like sacks of **** doesn't make them inhuman. It makes them immature and worthy of rejection and public scorn, but nothing more.

This kind of thinking on your part is is extremely sociopathic. It's the sort of thinking the nazis used to justify what they did the jews. You might think that's a gross hyperbole or exaggeration, but it's exactly the same, even if you can't imagine yourself doing those things. When you dehumanize someone you rob them of a right to life and freedom.

I think you need to spend some time naked before the mirror of your own logic.

Lol. Thank you for this disinformation.

First point. You say I’m not targeted but then how do you explain my phone conversations are hacked and that I’ve been gang stalked during a few months (and I’m not alone, go google that!) by MIB hum...?. Weirdly each time I had a developed interest for aliens and psychopaths who rule the planet and wanting to share some public information on forums. ;)
Those people are all dressed in Black suit, black hat, wear sunglasses EVEN at night and they have a very very pale and ugly (sorry to say) skin. So it’s very real. Also I think I received weapon impulse to paralyze me during this period of time : my legs were «*cut off*» and my pupils very dilated. I went to the hospital and strangely when I said to my doctor I wanted to file a complaint, everything suddenly stopped after weeks of harassment.
Even my friends observed strange behaviors about people weirdly and badly looking at me in bars/streets like they have been activated during this same period. It’s both scary and funny to observe. Complete theater to make you scared. Ohhh one MIB one night ust ran behind me screaming «*I will beat your face !!!*» and kept running like a robot. He appeared and disappeared suddenly when I was alone. Lol
And some even told me «*we will do that if you become hard to control*».
So...dare sayin I am not targeted then. All starseeds specially are.
But where I agree with you is yeah I have much more power and they know they can only make me scared to destabilize me but have no other power. Actually they even tried to kill me, but that was despise light and Divine forces. :)

Be careful with your words because the method you use is called a «*disgrace by association*», it’s the fact of comparing someone to a foil public figure.
Another example : «*oh you agree with Darwin theory? So you relate to species selection and so to social darwinism and eugenism, what is Nazis way of thinking*». This is a very dangerous argumentation and logic.

Organic Portals are a way to siphon energiy of others humans.
Indeed it’s not their fault,they ve been created like that but the matter comes from the fact that they are used to steal human energy.
And as a sovereign human, I don’t want people to steal my own energy (sometimes to the point I become ill).
They are not linked to the Divine Source but to dark entities from above to keep living. So they are simply like vampires : they cannot survive without stealing other people energy because they simply have no Inner energy.

Oh and also, organic portals are masters at accusing other people of their own inner traits. This is called projection. In common psychology, we call them malignant narcissists. And they are a loooot.
So accusing me of being sociopathic is very funny from you. If I would be so, I wouldn’t attract so much OPs in my entire life, for who I am a huuuuuge energy reservoir. :)
I am an empath and healer. And as an empath, I attract 90% of OP/narcissists/sociopaths whatever you call them, like a yummyyy tasty meal for these people.

Xoxo
Old 09-11-2018, 10:25 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Honesty it just sounds to me like you have lost your grounding.

there seems to be a lot of blaming and finger pointing in your posts. It's the world thats evil, and you are just the divine light worker that God and everybody else has just choosen to hate for no reason at all.

how tf did you meet him, then puke, then decide he was worth being your BF?

Hello,

Sorry didnt see your message before.

Of course and fortunately not all the world is Evil but the Earth is mainly between Evil's hands yes. Evil are all the people who rule banks , Hollywood industry, military industrial field etc. (11:11 On my clock right now ! :) )
Indeed, people who keep us unchained.
Because yes sorry killing without any remorse people of foreign countries, stealing their natural resources just in order to make our pollutant cars running is Evil. And we all agree to these evil contracts until we don’t insurge with ACTION against it. We all are responsible for how the World runs, with our CHOICES. Of course as a normal citizen you didn’t push the button to kill somebody else, but maybe in an indirect way you are with the choices you make. Consciously or not. And that makes those fear and pain vibrations growing even more.
They even created official religions that make you feel GUILTY and WEAK. Whereas God doesn’t care about religions as we are all part of it. Religions prevent us from realizing how powerful we already are. Making you feel scared of what could happen after if you do this or that. And worse of all, they divide people. This is exactly the purpose of Evil who tries to make not us realizing us that we are all ONE. :)
Wars are still ruling the planet just to feed Evil with EGO and MONEY. Whereas there are civilizations much more evolved where people are acting for the GOOD of everyone.
But how to reach this point when people who rule us don’t have heart chakras and only are narcissists huh? If you only care about yourself how can you make a society better ? That’s my question.
And They try to block people from developing spirituality and have Awakening. They also know who will get power during Ascension process and desperately try to block them from having knowledge of their own Inner Multidimensional power.
There is a spiritual battle between Dark and Light forces.
Light is just fighting for Freedom and Self Soveirgnity when Darkness try to enslave and control. Simply that. They have low vibrations so They cant understand LOVE and hate humans.
Their only way of living is CONTROLLING and FEEDING from others energy, which is a Parasitic way of Life. They cant process differently as They are cut from the Source. Thats why a change has to be done and will occur "soon".

For my ex bf, I met him like a lot of people...in High school. :)
At this time, we actually ate some pizza before and first I thought It was just an indigestion. I was young and at the very beginning of my spiritual path. (He was indeed a psychopath and I left him after that)
But as a psychic many years after, I discovered that its actually a reaction from my spiritual body when a very toxic being enters in my auric field.
I feel a strong push in my Heart chakra and urgent need to vomit (sometimes I cant retain it I have to run to the toilets...). This prevents me from any toxic people now. I became very sensitive to energies now, and when the energies interfering with Me are very low/toxic/Evil I feel this irresistible urge to vomit.
The Heart chakra never lies. ;)
People can have and show a very nice social mask and be appreciated from others but the Heart chakra can indicates you that the TRUTH is muuuch different.

When you know the TRUTH you also know that psychopaths (not Talking about serial killers but well integrated people) are much much widespread that people think.

Thats the ugly truth I realized year after year. Humanity with empathy is only ONE part of the Humanity.
The other part doesn't have Heart chakra and logically has no empathy.
They are linked to the Matrix system and remotely controlled to block the other part from Awakening to their true nature. :)

So sorry if actually being very aware of what’s going on on this Planet makes you feel I am losing «*ground*».
It can be indeed very painful to realize what’s going on behind the Veil.

Last edited by Helix6 : 09-11-2018 at 12:14 PM.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:27 PM
Master
It is not really that they are parasitic and feed off us...even though I used that term myself...but they just love taking the mickey out of us due to our naivete, ignorance and arrogant stupidity... sometimes they do this to teach us a lesson, other times they just do it because getting a reaction amuses them, while they wait to meet those who are 'not like all the rest' and there have not been many since King Solomon....but basically, what we don't know, we tend to fear.

They are also masters at manipulation and you are very easily manipulated my friend...I have been doing it throughout this thread.

You see, human behavior is sickeningly predictable...for example, when one human being wants to make a point that they are ignoring another, they will talk to anybody else in the vicinity, to show them "I am not talking to you, see?"....and so, to manipulate them into talking to another because I wish it, all I have to do, is to rock up and go "hi there" and it works like a charm, every time because I know what they are thinking...neato eh?

Also, humans are that dense, reverse psychology also works every time...want them to do something? tell them it can't be done! want them to agree with you? make your idea sound like they had the idea...no wonder species from other dimensions think it is hilarious to play around with our infantile and juvenile psyches because it is so easy to do and the results would have any anonymous being cacking themselves... especially in mixed company...Think about that.