Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-12-2018, 05:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Jesus and the Father are one. God the Father is all knowing and thus God the Son is also. When he incarnated on Earth He chose to become fully man, meaning He temporarily took on certain limitations.

As an example, I've have the ability to read from a young age, but if I blindfold myself, I cannot read while wearing the blindfold. I put on the blindfold to serve a purpose for a short amount of time, and then I take it off when it is accomplished and I go on reading, just as before.

Vince...for the life of me i can not think of a reasonable reason why i should be born into this organic situation "blind" of any knowledge from any part of my being.

Why would any intelligent creative entity design us to be blind to any part of ourselves & his creation whilst we are tethered to the fleshly body...why should we be disallowed from knowingly receiving visitations/communications with any our loved ones who are now living in spirt and no longer tethered to a fleshly form/body.
Could you imagine god deciding for you, that it is in your best interest that you be disallowed from interacting with one of your children if they or you were to be suddenly DISCONNECTED from the earthly form & system. & that neither one of you can interact with the other for anything up to 70, 80 or so years....or how would your wife feel about that kind of situation....that kind of situation/idea is wrong & totally unloving & unnecessary.

My source of knowledge informs me that we were born into this organic situation, because God creator designed his universe in such a way, that it can only be possible for mankind to create offspring in mankinds very own essence, in an organic situation.
& since the spiritual way of life is not an organic system, God/creator created the physical organic planetary systems for us to reside in for a short part of our eternal lives, so that we could create life/offspring in our very own essence, for our selves.

& my souce of knowledge informs me regularly that there is a very sinister reason for why we are unable to fully access a spiritual way of being/living with full knowledge & contact with all persons & things spiritual whilst we are tethered to the flesh & residing on this planet...

....AND THAT THE SINISTER REASON HAS ABSOLUTELY "NOTHING" TO DO WITH THE "GOD/CREATOR" ENTITY & IT'S LOVING WAY OF BEING.

Contrary to your beliefs, the God/creator entity, does only design & create loving ideas situations...BECAUSE GOD IS ALL HOLY, ALL LOVING & ALL MERCIFUL.

Vince the above info is my understanding, taught to me from spiritual beings, & i have posted them for you & anybody else to consider.
Regards Neil
Old 05-12-2018, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Vince...for the life of me i can not think of a reasonable reason why i should be born into this organic situation "blind" of any knowledge from any part of my being.

Why would any intelligent creative entity design us to be blind to any part of ourselves & his creation whilst we are tethered to the fleshly body...why should we be disallowed from knowingly receiving visitations/communications with any our loved ones who are now living in spirt and no longer tethered to a fleshly form/body.
Could you imagine god deciding for you, that it is in your best interest that you be disallowed from interacting with one of your children if they or you were to be suddenly DISCONNECTED from the earthly form & system. & that neither one of you can interact with the other for anything up to 70, 80 or so years....or how would your wife feel about that kind of situation....that kind of situation/idea is wrong & totally unloving & unnecessary.

My source of knowledge informs me that we were born into this organic situation, because God creator designed his universe in such a way, that it can only be possible for mankind to create offspring in mankinds very own essence, in an organic situation.
& since the spiritual way of life is not an organic system, God/creator created the physical organic planetary systems for us to reside in for a short part of our eternal lives, so that we could create life/offspring in our very own essence, for our selves.

& my souce of knowledge informs me regularly that there is a very sinister reason for why we are unable to fully access a spiritual way of being/living with full knowledge & contact with all persons & things spiritual whilst we are tethered to the flesh & residing on this planet...

....AND THAT THE SINISTER REASON HAS ABSOLUTELY "NOTHING" TO DO WITH THE "GOD/CREATOR" ENTITY & IT'S LOVING WAY OF BEING.

Contrary to your beliefs, the God/creator entity, does only design & create loving ideas situations...BECAUSE GOD IS ALL HOLY, ALL LOVING & ALL MERCIFUL.

Vince the above info is my understanding, taught to me from spiritual beings, & i have posted them for you & anybody else to consider.
Regards Neil

I don't know where your initial premise is coming from but I didn't say anything about being born blind of knowledge, although this is the reality, so deal with it.

The fact that you can't conceive of the creator's purpose for certain aspects of our experience in no way negates the validity of God doing things His way. Your speculations have no bearing on the truth of reality, and your personal feelings and preferences do not override truth.

Regarding these "spiritual beings" you speak of, you have no reason to trust them neither does anyone else. You don't know them or their intentions, if they are in fact real. I know some new agers take wishful thinking to the extreme and essentially invent "spirit guides" when they are really just talking to themselves, and I have no reason to believe this isn't the case with you either. If you are not following the one true God of the Bible then you are lost and cannot be trusted.

I practiced astral projection for 15 years. I know from first hand experience that spiritual realms are full of deceptive spirits who don't have your best interests in mind. Talk to people who have undergone horrific possession experiences as the result of engaging in various occult practices and you may start to see why God warns against this type of activity.
Old 05-12-2018, 03:41 PM
Master

Quote:
I don't know where your initial premise is coming from but I didn't say anything about being born blind of knowledge, although this is the reality, so deal with it.

The fact that you can't conceive of the creator's purpose for certain aspects of our experience in no way negates the validity of God doing things His way. Your speculations have no bearing on the truth of reality, and your personal feelings and preferences do not override truth.

Regarding these "spiritual beings" you speak of, you have no reason to trust them neither does anyone else. You don't know them or their intentions, if they are in fact real. I know some new agers take wishful thinking to the extreme and essentially invent "spirit guides" when they are really just talking to themselves, and I have no reason to believe this isn't the case with you either. If you are not following the one true God of the Bible then you are lost and cannot be trusted.

I practiced astral projection for 15 years. I know from first hand experience that spiritual realms are full of deceptive spirits who don't have your best interests in mind. Talk to people who have undergone horrific possession experiences as the result of engaging in various occult practices and you may start to see why God warns against this type of activity.

Vince you said it here below in this paragraph
of yours.....
As an example, I've have the ability to read from a young age, but if I blindfold myself, I cannot read while wearing the blindfold. I put on the blindfold to serve a purpose for a short amount of time, and then I take it off when it is accomplished and I go on reading, just as before.

.....and i am saying TO YOU VINCE that i am aware of something so very sinister that is happening very DISCREETLY on earth in the spiritual planes, without the peoples of this planet being aware of it....
And you can also discover it, if you take a very close & THOURGH look to see if you are traveling alone next time you are OBE....ARE YOU ALONE AND IN CONTROL OF YOUR THOUGHTS AND DESIRES VINCE WHEN YOU ARE "OBE"...OR ARE YOU NOT AWARE AND BECAUSE YOU MAY NOT BE AWARE, YOU WILL OF COURSE SAY THAT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE ALL YOURS.

"YOU" at first may not realize what i am aware of, but eventually you may become aware.
And when you do become aware, then take the time to have a very good look at everyone else on this planet....if you see what i have become aware of.....YOU WILL KNOW EXACTLY WHAT CHRIST JESUS WAS TRYING TO GET ACROSS TO THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH 2000 YEARS AGO AND YOU MAY EVEN LEARN EXACTLY WHY HE WAS CRUCIFIED VINCE JESUS WASN'T SENT BY GOD TO BE CRUCIFIED FOR OUR UNLOVING DEEDS, HE WAS MURDERED FOR WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO LET THE PEOPLE KNOW OF THE EVIL THAT SURROUNDED THEM, IN THE SPIRITUAL REALMS...the bible speaks of it, but doesnt describe it IN the way it should do....AND VINCE, "DO" YOU KNOW WHY IT DOESN'T GO IN DEPTH ABOUT IT.....I DO, AND IT AINT PRETTY.
AND IF YOU DO FIGURE IT OUT YOU WILL BE DISTRAUGHT AND DISCUSTED "AS I AM" AT WHAT YOU MAY UNCOVERED.

And Vince i am aware of gods planes for mankind...and if you or anyone else chooses to believe that REINCARNATION is necessary for us to understand how to live a moral life of goodness and that god would design us & a system that relies on people having to do it over again hundreds or even thousands of times then you will never understand, and you will never become aware of what i have have discovered...it is just another dark deception/illusion perpetrated by dark beings so that they can further their illgotten desires.

Vince i have and am still going through some heavy spiritual possession. I am well aware of what they can unleash on me.
And i do not call any spiritual being my guide....and i only choose to here them as they never stop babbling offensive **** and never stop physically abusing me.
But because i only choose to hear them AND never talk to them, i am able to determine when a beautiful spirit is speaking to myself or to them...but the beautiful ones know when to stop speaking because if they do not stop speaking, the evil ones up the physical abuse, and the loving ones can do nothing to alleviate the torment....AND IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THE LOVING ONES HAVE GODS AUTHORITY TO REMOVE THESE EVIL ONES FROM ME...THEN YOU WILL NEVER FIGURE OUT WHAT I HAVE UNCOVERED.

You suggest that these evil beings that i know are connected to me, may not be real and that i might have made them up....that makes me laugh...ha...AND YOU SAY THAT YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE ME...WELL WHAT SHOULD I SAY TO THAT...I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO THAT.

Vince there isn't a physical item that i own that they do not allow to operate correctly..my vehical my electronic devices my gas cooking equipment every damn thing i own, I can not even earn a living because they have an incredible ability to interfere with my professional work tools.
And when i express a desire to do anything loving for someone else they smash my body in ways that the medical institutions can not get their brains arround.

VINCE I DO NOT CARE OF WHAT YOU BELIEVE ABOUT WHAT I HAVE UNDERSTOOD ABOUT GODS UNIVERSE AND HIS PLAN OR THE WAY YOU BELIEVE IS THE TRUTH OF THE UNIVERSE...AND THE REASON FOR THAT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN PRACTICING "OBE" FOR FIFTEEN YEARS, AND YOU HAVNT COME CLOSE TO SPEAKING OF WHAT I HAVE UNCOVERED..

Vince i could go on all night about all of my understanding of things spiritual...i have seen and been witness to real spiritual phenomena that is absolutely mind boggling.
And but i choose never to worry my family about it or rave on about it untill someone such as yourself admonishes me in some way.
Old 07-12-2018, 06:28 AM
ImthatIm

Neil

Keep the faith in the CREATORS LOVE.
We are praying with you.
Song helps, music or singing on or about the Light or Love. You know this I am sure, I just want to send togetherness and accepting Love. there are things that want to try and make us feel separate and alone and fearful.
I send these words that you may be encouraged and fixed in the LOVE of our CREATOR and feel the LOVE emanating from your core.
I pray you get/find the tools you need to overcome these struggles.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:05 PM
Master
Neil, with all due respect, I'm really not that interested in your understanding of spirituality. We have the word and revelation of the one true God and anything that contradicts that is a distortion of truth. If you are communicating with "spiritual beings" then you are in rebellion against God, as he has expressly forbidden this, and for good reason. I've personally had some pretty nasty experiences in this area and it seems you have as well. If you believe anything these "spiritual beings" tell you, you need to wise up. Put your faith in Christ if you haven't already and stop the occult practices if you still engage in them.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Neil, with all due respect, I'm really not that interested in your understanding of spirituality. We have the word and revelation of the one true God and anything that contradicts that is a distortion of truth. If you are communicating with "spiritual beings" then you are in rebellion against God, as he has expressly forbidden this, and for good reason. I've personally had some pretty nasty experiences in this area and it seems you have as well. If you believe anything these "spiritual beings" tell you, you need to wise up. Put your faith in Christ if you haven't already and stop the occult practices if you still engage in them.

Strangely you seem to cherry pick from my posts, and not seeing what i say.

Vince, I DO NOT PRACTICE IN OCCULT...I DO NOT SPEAK WITH THESE BEINGS...I CAN NOT STOP HEARING THEM...BECAUSE THEY CAN ENTER MY PERSONAL SPACE FREELY...AND SPEAK THEIR MIND FREELY....I DO NOT WANT THEM ANYWHERE NEAR ME....I DO NOT INVITE THEM....I AM NOT AGAINST GOD AND OR GODS WAY OF LOVE...I PRACTICE GODS WAY OF LOVE TO THE TEE....THESE BEINGS THAT I DO NOT WANT AROUND ME ARE BEINGS OF FREE WILL, AS I AM, AND GOD DOES NOT FORBID ANYONE, FROM INTERACTING WITH ANYONE ELSE...EVIL OR OTHERWISE....BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE GOD BREAKING HIS OWN LAWS BY FORBIDDING...AND ANYWAY, ALTHOUGH I DO NOT SPEAK BACK TO THEM AND DO NOT TAKE THEIR ADVICE..WOULDN'T GOD WANT ME TO EXTEND LOVINGNESS TO THEM...WOULDN'T GOD THINK IT LOVING TO ASSIST THEM TO SEE THE LIGHT OF LOVEINGNESS.

VINCE..IN YOUR OWN WORDS...WISE UP TO THE FACT THAT I DO NOT ENGAGE IN COMMUNION WITH THESE BEINGS...PERIOD...ONCE I REALIZED THE REALITY OF MY PREDICAMENT WHICH I DID NOT INSTIGATE FROM THE OUTSET....I WISED UP !!!!!!

VINCE I HOPE YOU CAN WRAP YOUR SELF RIGHTEOUS MIND AROUND WHAT I HAVE JUST WRITTEN, & FIND IT WITHIN YOURSELF TO STOP UNLOVINGLY ASSUMING & ACCUSING...and i am not the only one on this forum who has realized that you display a self righteous all assuming personality ..AM I...as it has been noted by others of this forum..and that way of being is definately way out of harmony with Gods way of love, is it not....you could utilize your very own advice..mmm.

Regards neil

Ps.. after years of having to endure hearing spiritual beings speak, i have perfected the ability to determine the good from the bad.
Dark spirits can not carry out a sentence with perfect grammar, they can not string a sentence together long enough before they fall back into poor grammar without elegance, they have to make an effort to speak with a beautiful a continuous loving tone....this makes it easier to decide & determine truth from non truth.
Old 08-12-2018, 04:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Ps.. after years of having to endure hearing spiritual beings speak, i have perfected the ability to determine the good from the bad.
Dark spirits can not carry out a sentence with perfect grammar, they can not string a sentence together long enough before they fall back into poor grammar without elegance, they have to make an effort to speak with a beautiful a continuous loving tone....this makes it easier to decide & determine truth from non truth.
This is not a reliable method of determining whether a spirit is telling the truth. The Bible says that Satan can appear as an angel of light and I can't imagine an angel of light using poor grammar. Perhaps Satan is using a version of the "Good Cop, Bad Cop" routine so you will believe the spirits who are being grammatically correct. The only way you can discover if a spirit is telling the truth is to compare what he says with what the Bible teachers. 1 John 4:1 says, " Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."
Old 09-12-2018, 06:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
This is not a reliable method of determining whether a spirit is telling the truth. The Bible says that Satan can appear as an angel of light and I can't imagine an angel of light using poor grammar. Perhaps Satan is using a version of the "Good Cop, Bad Cop" routine so you will believe the spirits who are being grammatically correct. The only way you can discover if a spirit is telling the truth is to compare what he says with what the Bible teachers. 1 John 4:1 says, " Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

YOU SAY THAT THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW THEM, IS TO TEST THEM, BY COMPARING WHAT THEY SAY, TO WHAT IS SAID IN THE BIBLE .....Have you ever knowingly experienced full blown spiritual attack and constant moment to moment trashy communications from dark spiritual beings.
If not you will never understand what i have become aware of and which i convey to others.

Every time they start talking, is infact a form of testing them...BECAUSE, the ones who are grammatically challenged, speak unlovingly about everyone and every thing...exactly as i have said.
OF COURSE I HAVE EXPERIENCED THE GOOD COP BAD COP ROUTINE...YOU WOULD BE AMAZED TOTALLY, TO LEARN WHAT THEY HAVE PERPETRATED AGAINST MYSELF AND OTHER PEOPLE I AM ACQUAINT WITH.

If you havn't had the experiences, regarding dark beings to the extent that i have...then you will never be capable of understanding anything i speak about....all i can do is write a few of my experiences down, grammar and the way they communicate is one of my experiences with them....out of so many phenomenal experiences.

YOU MAY RELY ON WHAT THE BIBLE CONVEYS TO YOU...BUT WHEN YOU ARE A FULL TIME SPIRITUAL BEING WITHOUT THE FLESH, YOU WILL BECOME AWARE, AS I AM, THAT THE BIBLE IS INCOMPLETE AND NOT COMPLETELY ON THE MONEY, IN EVERYTHING IT TOUCHES ON.
It doesn't speak completely, on all that it refers to, so how can one learn completely from incomplete information, and then spout to others, about a subject that they have not fully experienced and understood for themselves.

The bible is 2000 years old and rehashed numerously in different languages, and originaly written by people of the earth, and you have know knowledge of those persons true personal agenda, and whether those persons NEW whether they may have had evil beings connected to them, discretely influencing their thoughts...i wonder if you have a clue as to what, the main agenda of all dark beings is.

Maybe you should ask questions of people like myself, as i speak about a subject, that you have minimal knowledge of and which is gleaned from a 2000 year old book of incomplete beliefs. Instead of spouting verse after verse.

For your considerations..regards Neil

Ps...it seems that you are also not fully aware of the laws of the universe.
Thelaw of reap as one sows works justly on all beings no matter their spiritual stature.
Have you ever seen the devasting effects that, that law has on spiritual being, when they act unlovingly...those spiritual beings deplete in all that they are, physically and mentaly, devolving to a point that they literally can no longer be visible to others, nor be harmful to others, nor be capable of finding their way around the universe to be create carnage, their past evilness reaks havoc within their minds, they become incapable of destructiveness...and although it takes sometime for that law to take a being to that point of incompleteness..IT DOESN'T TAKE 2000 YEARS.
And in the bible it speaks of a satan/devil being of eternal lasting eternity.
Now that satan/devil being has been around much much longer than 2000 years, so wouldn't the law of reap as one sows, have dealt righteously with that satan/devil being by now. Dealt with that being untill it is incabable of destructiveness...ANSWER IS...""YES"".
And yet nobody that relies on the bible or anyone else for that matter who do not rely on it, can not work that out for themselves. Yet they keep on believing and, because they have minimal ineffective spiritual experiences in life, to learn the truth from...
.I HAVE SEEN THE DEVASTING EFFECTS OF THAT GREAT LAW.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Strangely you seem to cherry pick from my posts, and not seeing what i say.

Vince, I DO NOT PRACTICE IN OCCULT...I DO NOT SPEAK WITH THESE BEINGS...I CAN NOT STOP HEARING THEM...BECAUSE THEY CAN ENTER MY PERSONAL SPACE FREELY...AND SPEAK THEIR MIND FREELY....I DO NOT WANT THEM ANYWHERE NEAR ME....I DO NOT INVITE THEM....I AM NOT AGAINST GOD AND OR GODS WAY OF LOVE...I PRACTICE GODS WAY OF LOVE TO THE TEE....THESE BEINGS THAT I DO NOT WANT AROUND ME ARE BEINGS OF FREE WILL, AS I AM, AND GOD DOES NOT FORBID ANYONE, FROM INTERACTING WITH ANYONE ELSE...EVIL OR OTHERWISE....BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE GOD BREAKING HIS OWN LAWS BY FORBIDDING...AND ANYWAY, ALTHOUGH I DO NOT SPEAK BACK TO THEM AND DO NOT TAKE THEIR ADVICE..WOULDN'T GOD WANT ME TO EXTEND LOVINGNESS TO THEM...WOULDN'T GOD THINK IT LOVING TO ASSIST THEM TO SEE THE LIGHT OF LOVEINGNESS.

VINCE..IN YOUR OWN WORDS...WISE UP TO THE FACT THAT I DO NOT ENGAGE IN COMMUNION WITH THESE BEINGS...PERIOD...ONCE I REALIZED THE REALITY OF MY PREDICAMENT WHICH I DID NOT INSTIGATE FROM THE OUTSET....I WISED UP !!!!!!

VINCE I HOPE YOU CAN WRAP YOUR SELF RIGHTEOUS MIND AROUND WHAT I HAVE JUST WRITTEN, & FIND IT WITHIN YOURSELF TO STOP UNLOVINGLY ASSUMING & ACCUSING...and i am not the only one on this forum who has realized that you display a self righteous all assuming personality ..AM I...as it has been noted by others of this forum..and that way of being is definately way out of harmony with Gods way of love, is it not....you could utilize your very own advice..mmm.

Regards neil

Everything I said was in love. You said, and I quote "this is my understanding, taught to me by spiritual beings.." Again, if you are taking advice from "spiritual beings" and holding it as truth, you are allowing yourself to be deceived and you are not doing the will of God. Nothing you say can be taken seriously when your standard of truth is based on what some "spiritual beings" are telling you. For all we know, you are schizophrenic and these voices are mere hallucinations. The way you speak does indeed sound manic and unstable. I would consider seeking professional help.