Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 21-11-2018, 12:56 AM
Master
I like this site Kundalini Energy and Christian Spirituality https://www.innerexplorations.com/ewtext/ke.htm because they discuss kundalini from a different perspective and question its value, not from a new age perspective which embraces it as the obviously right way.
Old 21-11-2018, 02:38 AM
Ascender
I really suspect you are dealing with serious mental illness. Apparently he has quit hiding the fact that he is a toxic narcissist. There are support groups for family and friends online. This won't reverse.... narcissists that go to therapy use the skills they get in therapy to become even more toxic and using of all people they come in contact with. There is no cure. I am the child and x wife of these types. You can message me privately if you wish.
Old 21-11-2018, 04:24 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I really suspect you are dealing with serious mental illness. Apparently he has quit hiding the fact that he is a toxic narcissist. There are support groups for family and friends online. This won't reverse.... narcissists that go to therapy use the skills they get in therapy to become even more toxic and using of all people they come in contact with. There is no cure. I am the child and x wife of these types. You can message me privately if you wish.

Hi, I appreciate and respect your response, however, I have had an uncle that sadly had bipolar and schizophrenia. It does not compare....except....I actually think that these poor souls in these mental institutions are possessed by demons....but that is my opinion.

Either way, my husband shows no mental illness that would be different than what you see from a psychic medium. Except at a lower scale. he was not like this before the kundalini episode. I have been with him for 15 years, and I would know if it was an illness. But thanks for the reply.
Old 21-11-2018, 04:30 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
There is a difference between a Kundalini awakening/stirring and a full Kundalini rising and in any case, it sounds more like certain chakras have been opened, with energies going into them, most notably, the Solar Plexus Chakra, as that is the home of the ego.

It seems like everything from the Solar Plexus up, is closed off...If the heart were open, he would be open to Universal Unconditional Love, humility and gratitude...and if the throat were open, he would be open to the truth and expressing his true nature without the need for aggrandisement.

He probably just had a "spiritual stirring" which has nothing to do with Kundalini...Maybe some of his energy centres had a good clean through, but pride comes before the fall...it always does.

I'm his experience, he felt a fire feeling go from his anus area and slide up his spine and body and a huge energy released from his head. Isn't that kundalini? He explained this to me with no education at all about kundalini.
Old 21-11-2018, 04:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenriggs
I'm his experience, he felt a fire feeling go from his anus area and slide up his spine and body and a huge energy released from his head. Isn't that kundalini? He explained this to me with no education at all about kundalini.
Did he get feelings of bliss? of being "one with the universe?" of feeling total interconnection with everything in existence? Maybe an experience of pure, unconditional love? of having a deep appreciation for all that is? did brilliant lights and colours accompany it? A feeling of total expansion beyond any boundaries? etc etc
Old 22-11-2018, 07:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenriggs
Hi,

My husband's kundalini was activated spontaneously about 2 years ago. I am not exactly sure how or why, since he was not a spiritual person and didn't even know what it was. This happened when I was out of state. Poor guy was terrified. When it was all said and done, a voice said to him "I left you with instructions". Following that, he started getting sensitive to energies of other people, was able to hear and feel crystals, can see things, and even had to deal with negative energies attaching to him (and me unknowingly). I know it was kundalini because he explained the whole process and I already knew about it at that time because it was an interest of research of mine.

I can't say I was a little jealous, since I have always been the one who wore crystals, was interested in spiritual and metaphysics, kundalini, meditations, etc. He thought all of that was stupid, and now, he is just as interested in that stuff now (which I guess is a good thing we now have that interest in common).

My problem is, his ego has gone through the roof. He always says things like "I told you I am physic" and "if there were more people like me in this world, that wouldn't happen" And he reminds me that his kundalini is activated a few times a week trying to prove how he is better than everyone else. He preaches to all of his friends to the point were they fight and leave the house. He gets mad at me when he talks about astrology (and explains just how talented he is in it, even though he thought it was fake science before) I am not very interested in astrology and he gets upset with me when I just don't "feel like listening" tonight.

He thinks and even says that he is the son of god or man, I forget, I think he says both and the messiah. He says he can heal people even though he hasn't done so to prove his theory. Every SINGLE day it is him bragging about himself. I know I sound envious, and I admit, I am...because why would someone like him get this gift when someone like me that has been working toward it for years doesn't? But the point is, he just can't stop talking about how he is "the chosen one" and I don't believe he is to be honest. I get some frustrated with this every day. I don't know how to handle this anymore.

He is always correcting me and telling me I don't know what I am talking about and telling me that I am wrong and he knows he is right because of his kundalini and he knows everything. He tells me that he knows what his life's purpose is and that I don't and that is my whole problem. He is a light worker. I guess this is more of a rant, but I don't know how to stop this. I explain to him his ego is out of control and he knows it.

Hi, I met some people in real life last year who had kundalini awakening. I came across them by accident. I joined a yoga class and got talking to the yoga teacher. It turned out that he had full spontaneous kundalini awakening in 2013. He let me join his small kundalini group that he runs for people who have experienced kundalini awakening. I didnt find those people to be like your husband, no one claimed to be the son of God etc. If anything they were the opposite, quite humble. The guy did tell me at one point the dangers, he did know people who's kundalini had awakened and they ended up in a mental hospital. That quite scared me a bit, I think I was experiencing inflated ego because of my own experiences. Maybe it best for your husband to meet people in real life who are going through what he is?
Old 26-01-2019, 01:37 AM
Master
Quote:
There is a difference between a Kundalini awakening/stirring and a full Kundalini rising and in any case, it sounds more like certain chakras have been opened, with energies going into them, most notably, the Solar Plexus Chakra, as that is the home of the ego.

It seems like everything from the Solar Plexus up, is closed off...If the heart were open, he would be open to Universal Unconditional Love, humility and gratitude...and if the throat were open, he would be open to the truth and expressing his true nature without the need for aggrandisement.

He probably just had a "spiritual stirring" which has nothing to do with Kundalini...Maybe some of his energy centres had a good clean through, but pride comes before the fall...it always does.
This is exactly what I was going to say. This very much sounds like he has blocks in his sacral, and solar plexus chakras and the kundalini in it's efforts to rise is trying to bring them to the surface to be cleared.
Old 26-01-2019, 01:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Did he get feelings of bliss? of being "one with the universe?" of feeling total interconnection with everything in existence? Maybe an experience of pure, unconditional love? of having a deep appreciation for all that is? did brilliant lights and colours accompany it? A feeling of total expansion beyond any boundaries? etc etc
I suspect it didn't get that far as it was blocked lower.

jenriggs - just because he felt it at the crown does not mean the kundalini made it up there. The crown is where the divine energies start to spiral downward. It may have had momentary lightening but until the lower blockages are cleared which always present as ego until it works through them he is in a state of trying to more quickly work through catalyst. Kind of like a pimple coming to a head. You cannot ignore the puss under the surface. He has to go through it so it can be cleared and healed.

The kundalini brings everything to the surface. I don't know how you are meant to handle it but realize it is your ego that has a problem with his inflated ego. Maybe it is a good opportunity to both work on your blocks.
Old 26-01-2019, 04:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Jen,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with your husband. It's really important to realize that being spiritually advanced does not mean being psychic or having kundalini awakenings. EGO DEATH is the first step to becoming spiritually enlightened. When someone is full of ego, I wouldn't consider them to be so spiritually awakened. Maybe he can access his third eye but he is getting the wrong messages from negative forces. A lot of people are claiming they are the messiah- this is an implant or ego maniacal behavior.

A lot of spiritually awakened people get to the phase where they feel like no one understands them and they feel superior to others because they know more and they can sense more. Don't let it make you jealous because the more loving and selfless you are, the more spiritually advanced you are. No matter what abilities other people claim they have. Ego vs Heart - separation vs unity - that's what makes the difference. He is stuck in the luciferian abyss. Meaning, he thinks he knows so much but can't feel from the heart -otherwise he wouldn't be arguing with people or claiming himself to be superior to anyone. Spiritually enlightened people have humility. They NEVER put themselves above anyone else, nor do they want to because that is EGO not love or spirituality.

Thank you for sharing this. I am seeing this messiah complex everywhere. It's crazy everyone is calling themselves the Messiah meanwhile they are stuck in their egos and can't even LOVE other people because they are superior to everyone. Jesus said he was a slave to all. He washed people's feet, he gave all he had to those in need. That is true love - selfless, unconditional love. Knowledge is NOT love. Knowledge without love is a luciferian thoughtform. It's very common but I hope you recognize that's what it is. It frustrates me when I see people with huge ego's claiming they are know it alls, meanwhile they give nothing, and I give all I have because of how much love I have. The ones with dim ego's don't receive much and we suffer a lot because we don't want to take from others, or put ourselves above others because that is not a spiritual thing to do. It's not fair but I guess we have to have the wisdom in understanding this is how it is.