Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 07-11-2018, 12:06 AM
Pathfinder

Honoring the gift of being a messenger

I wanted to share a great experience I had the past couple days, perhaps itll enlighten someone else going through something similar.

I've been too busy with Life the past 3 or so months and have pushed my spiritual self to the side, meaning I have not actively done any practice readings or even opened myself to much spiritual...anything. I still stay aware of synchronicities and if I feel or sense anything, I acknowledge and let it go. Basically, not focus on it because I have too many balls in the air to juggle and didn't feel like putting myself in a vulnerable position. SO when I finally had time to breathe, I just sat back and started to work on some personal artwork with the tv on in the background. At the time, I was thinking of possibly doing a practice reading in the next few days but wasn't sure if I could put myself back into an open state, given that it had been awhile and I was sort of hit or miss before that because of all the distractions.

So as I'm sitting there thinking about this, I hear a phrase from something that just made me stop. I wrote it down because something told me I needed to listen. It said "I want you to lose control. Unclench." I just sat and thought about that, about how simple an idea but how powerful a thought. Lose control, stop trying to control and let go. Let go of ego.

So the next day I did just that. I sat down with no distractions and began to meditate for the first time in months. I took a deep breath and just let go. I know alot of people can do this easily but I find it a challenge Most of the time. It was bliss. I felt myself getting emotional and nearly started crying out of nowhere. Shortly after that, I gave one of the best readings I've ever given, spirit came through strongly, persistently and I actually Felt different during the reading. I felt clearer and remembered that when I first experienced this in the beginning, I remember feeling the shift of energy, the buzzing and anxiety that goes along with it. I helped the sitter connect with their loved one, passed on a poignant message and have been on a high ever since.

I remember asking my guides to step closer to help assist with the connection to help my energy blend and feeling like 3 people just stepped beside me and covered my ears. It completely blocked the sound of the leaves blowing around us.

I only hope that this continues and I feel like stepping back helped to strengthen my connection and clear some of the chaos of life out of my head. I want to continue to practice and honor the gift of being a messenger. If this resonates with anyone else, please feel free to share your story.

~journey
How far can inspiration take us? Can that one thing that inspired you, trigger something in yourself to create, and be an inspiration to someone else? I think so, I think its just a matter of passing along that feeling, even if its unintended.
Old 13-11-2018, 07:52 PM
Administrator
Hello

The biggest block we have in life is EGO but too we need that EGO there as it is part of that primal fight of flight mode of protections I feel we have with us but in our more modern times have lost touch with.

It would seem that your stepping into yourself more, into what or whom you came in as but for now have not been ready to open to. The message is clear not to "FORCE" things to take it slow and to let things open as they wish to with asking for that clarity and guidance to be with you. Remember that once we open a door it is very hard to once again close that door.

We never know how open we are going to come to be, and that in itself is something we have to be open minded to be ready to accept and know that we will be ok with the ride it could bring along.

Being on that came in "open" to everything I learned in reverse how it all works, there is no down time or off switch for me, I have come to accept that its me in the way I was to come to work in this life. I did not take to cards til I was in my 40's but I could always read them.

Do not try to hold back the emotions but too do not let them take hold where they control you, its a balance that you find with it all as you open up. Example here is Remembrance Day and working in retail I was working that day, it was so hard to be there with all that were coming in to be present and hold it all together. Yet I did just that, I pulled deep inside me and worked away as I "did not set the rules of retail" the Govt. bodies do.

Remember that with readings they are "entertainment" that we use for guidance or answers as we all have those forks in the road that change our course.

Lynn