Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-11-2018, 07:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Let me say that we should be very careful with 'psychics' and miscellaneous stories from those that claim that they know. I have been in Psychic, newage and occult circles for quite a bit of time and as time passes, I came to find a lot of half truths. Many 'Light beings' opened up to numerous stories about Jesus Christ which I believed at the time.

The best thing that one can do is to seek this out through Jesus Christ himself (ensuring that indeed it is Him) and hearing from there. Spirits aren't all-knowing. Mankind himself is more knowledgeable than spirits fyi!
Old 23-11-2018, 01:41 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Looking into Tibetan Buddhism, there seems to often enough be some similarity drawn between full attainment of rainbow light body and Jesus's reappearance after death. Buddhists seem to see these two events as the same, and both are seen as ultimate achievements. Any thoughts on this?

Yes, I absolutely think they are the same thing. Look at the symbolism, Jesus and his disciples depicted with halos. The halo is a symbol of having obtained light body. Buddhist monks who have obtained light body are depicted with halos. The miracles, look at all the miracles that are reported by Buddha's who have obtained light body. They rival anything that Jesus did, and many of them are reported to have been witnessed by a lot of people.
It does seem to be the ultimate achievement/ reason of being here on Earth, as reaching light body is overcoming karma and becoming one with all that is. After light body is achieved, the reincarnation cycle is not supposed to be necessary any longer.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:59 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I wonder if that is the same thing as the astral body. I've heard one theory that Jesus was in his astral body when he returned and when he stopped a storm and walked on water.

But if that's the case, how did Peter walk on water? Were they all having a shared experience in the astral plane? If so, that could explain how he stopped a storm and how they walked on water. The astral plane is a thought responsive plane.

If you've ever heard of the spiritual group Eckankar, I've heard that they make journeys to the astral plane together, so it's apparently possible.

I think the rainbow body is having the ability to phase between the astral and the physical at will (back and forth). Something similar I believe happens during materializations / apports, where the object looks like a rainbow semi transparent style object before fully materializing or dematerializing. I think "UFOs" do a similar trick.

Eckankar and Vardankar claim to do soul projection, something more advanced than normal astral projection (they claim to be able to reach higher planes of existence beyond the astral).

By the way, much like the astral plane is thought responsive, the physical material world is also thought responsive. So Jesus, or a Buddhist monk being able to walk on water or levitate is within the realm of possibility.
I mean, magic is actually real, in the astral and right here (hey, that even rhymes).