Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 15-12-2012, 04:12 PM
Seeker

Remembering My Mother

My Mom passed away on October 31st of this year ... the eve of All Saint's Day. It still doesn't seem real --- my mind knows she's gone but it feels like she's still here in ways.

Mom was independent, strong, loving, prayerful and someone who will always be my role model. I am hoping that one of these days I receive some kind of sign that she's ok.

My Mom was 85 years old this year. Every year at Christmas she has a nativity scene that we place in the bay window in the front of the house. Last year she kept saying the baby Jesus was missing and I just took her word for it --- looking everywhere for the baby Jesus. Then, I decided to order a replacement after doing a search on the internet. Just before I did, we took a look at the nativity scene one more time and apparently baby Jesus had been there the whole time!

The other thing we had a good laugh about was her request to get some "nice" Christmas cards we could send out to everyone. I thought she said "mice" cards and although I wondered about the significance of mice, I searched for cards that had cute, little Christmas mice --- that is, until I was told otherwise.

Jeesh, I miss her!
Old 15-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Ecthalion

I'm so sorry for your loss Vashtia.

It is still quite recent and I can tell you that the pain does get easier to bear over time, although it will never leave you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Old 15-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Master

So sorry to hear about your dear mother.

I've been there... I know how you're feeling.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 15-12-2012, 11:28 PM
Neville

She will remain with you in your heart.
Old 16-12-2012, 04:40 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
She will remain with you in your heart.

Ditto
Never forget that.