Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 09-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Venus

MY DARWIN QUOTE POEM

I wrote this Sunday after my nature walk through the 9999.It was for the love of my life and is the ups and downs. A man is only worth as much as his friends say he is Darwin. Rainbow of Chakras. You appeared to me half hutched in a doorway.Solemn eyes filled with despair illuminated in glowing orange in the twilight as I felt raped by infidelity.Tears streaming down my face to reflect Plutos sad puppy dog eyes.I knew what I had to do.I could love no other and had to pick one.I began to cling to conversations... and the bear took hold with neverending dreams of railway tracks.Meeting you in all your firey glory you gave me the holy grail.So sweet,so wonderful walking in the city of love spoken.shopping for lingerie,a 28 you thought of me as a tarot card.I kissed your cheek and slowly your blood drained.You became my living nightmare.The elm began to whisper.I am here.Now I know why my bestfriend was the mirror.I look at you floating on clouds through different doors and I think of the clouds in the sky blue,red,orange and yellow.I see the mirror coin,I am a shaman too,and I begin to feel stuck in a doorway just like you.I hear the music knocked up knocked down like the abortions of my subconsious that haunt my mind,How much for the fish?More for a techno euphoric event then most could afford.What a coy fish you are,or should I call you daddy put on black latex and you can call me mistress DR F.B Rose.Let's change the script to blue because black is 77,000 every 3 months w a contract.How sweet doth my voice sound as yours as I lift up my song to glorify the lord.Your trenchcoat brings hatred and blood diamonds and fascism prostitute, mistress, and wife you claim.I feel like the victim of th shi.But we go together HOSanea and Pseudo just like the famous sauce.A perfect 69 ,health radiating and charity abound.Hey, I even pay your way.Are we perfect now and the subconcious can't erase the orange chakra.For you are w others despite our buddist,uinity posthumous,celestial ,satanic weddings.And I am left to dream 10 years away of celibacy as w Daniels mystic eyes.But now hatred and red,violation,possession and anger.We are no longer friends.To treat my macrocosmic husband I needed a nice place w herbal relaxation.All the colours of the rainbow we are forming,yet this heart after clawed by Dr.Claw will not mend from another in a foriegn factory deal plan.Yet love was not tested enough I was stoned and thou hast depleted my left ventricle.You have no blood,I have no blood and still it goes on in the sweet,violent,pacifying,moodswing song.Joined together forever in spirit.I am never alone.So I sit in reflection sipping on Mahung.The deathdance sounded and I'm still in love.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:18 PM
IfOnlyIHadWingZ

Very Beautiful.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Venus

Thank you.I'm still in love 7.5 years later.Enchanted by his spirit.