Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 03-06-2017, 12:58 PM
Guide
Reiki and Crystals

Does anybody combine reiki with crystals for healing, either themselves or others? Do you feel the crystals enhance the reiki or the reiki makes the crystals more effective in healing?
Old 03-06-2017, 02:23 PM
Master
Hi Patrycia-Rose, I sometimes use crystal's with Reiki on myself and occasion's on other people, If I feel drawn to use them I feel at times it enhances the flow of Reiki in the chakra's giving them a bit of a kick start or boost. I have many crystals in my treatment room and also some under my treatment bed when doing any kind of holistic therapies, I get many comments from clients telling me how calm, relaxing & peaceful my treatment room feel's, so I do believe the crystal's are enhancing the energy.

Love GA x
Old 04-06-2017, 08:24 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Angel
Hi Patrycia-Rose, I sometimes use crystal's with Reiki on myself and occasion's on other people, If I feel drawn to use them I feel at times it enhances the flow of Reiki in the chakra's giving them a bit of a kick start or boost. I have many crystals in my treatment room and also some under my treatment bed when doing any kind of holistic therapies, I get many comments from clients telling me how calm, relaxing & peaceful my treatment room feel's, so I do believe the crystal's are enhancing the energy.

Love GA x

Thank you, that's really interesting.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:19 PM
Master
You are welcome Patrycia-Rose, I also if I feel drawn to use it is larimar crystal when doing reflexology treatments, I will massage the crystal in any sensitive areas.

Love GA x
Old 05-06-2017, 09:11 AM
Knower

I always combine crystals with all my Reiki work I use rock crystal, rose quartz and amethyst as I consider them all to be master healing stones, but rock crystal inparticular as it amplifies all other energies, Also I hold all my Reiki sessions from inside a large rock crystal covered (4000 tumble stones) frame pyramid to amplify all the Reiki I send, and I also have around 50,000 pieces of rock crystal inside the pyramid to also amplify the reiki
Old 05-06-2017, 10:26 AM
Pathfinder
i also use crystals, with Reiki or just to clear my chakras.

I find during Reiki, the crystals are very beneficial as they can do the clearing of the chakras and save me lots of time, I wont need to use my hands.
But when I use crystals, I always use a crystal pendant afterwards to double check the chakras are cleared and flowing with energy. If not, then I would use my hands or the pendant to complete the clearing on the chakras.
It is great having a crystal pendant, if using crystals or reiki on another person, as it can be used to double check your work but the pendant can also be used to help with bones/joints and muscles. Where most Reiki only tend to chakras and the underlying body area, the bones and muscles are often overlooked.

When I meditate, I love placing the crystals on me, it amplifies the energy flowing and is very prominent on the brow and crown chakra.
I also hold crystals, depending on what I'm being guided to do.
Old 26-06-2017, 05:15 PM
Knower

I use crystals too while reiki. Crystals not only enhances healing energies but also increases your vibrations and provide you wisdom.
Amethyst, clear quartz pencils are great tool for cleansing aura.
Also i place black tourmiline stone on each corner of my client. This helps to clear negativity and also provide protection.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:46 AM
Guide
I used to do lots of crystal healing; for myself and others. I would always cleanse and give the crystal an appropriate programme. I had more success in helping others this way than myself. And then for some reason, I left the crystals behind and haven't touched them in years. They sit on my sideboard and look lovely but as I say, I haven't used them in years.

Yesterday, when I was sitting in my lounge I felt a strong pull to hold a lapis sphere. This would be the first time I've held a crystal since this healing energy came in in March of this year.

I sat holding the sphere and straight away felt the familiar warmth and tingling in my hand from the crystal which I remember well from my previous experiences with crystals. However, I also felt the healing energy start up by itself. Usually, the healing energy starts up only when I want it to. So I was rather fascinated by this.

I dowsed afterwards and it told me that the healing energy and the crystal is of a similar vibration so the healing energy was starting up as it was recognising a similar vibration. Does this make sense?

Patrycia
Old 07-07-2017, 06:53 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I used to do lots of crystal healing; for myself and others. I would always cleanse and give the crystal an appropriate programme. I had more success in helping others this way than myself. And then for some reason, I left the crystals behind and haven't touched them in years. They sit on my sideboard and look lovely but as I say, I haven't used them in years.

Yesterday, when I was sitting in my lounge I felt a strong pull to hold a lapis sphere. This would be the first time I've held a crystal since this healing energy came in in March of this year.

I sat holding the sphere and straight away felt the familiar warmth and tingling in my hand from the crystal which I remember well from my previous experiences with crystals. However, I also felt the healing energy start up by itself. Usually, the healing energy starts up only when I want it to. So I was rather fascinated by this.

I dowsed afterwards and it told me that the healing energy and the crystal is of a similar vibration so the healing energy was starting up as it was recognising a similar vibration. Does this make sense?

Patrycia

Crystals have strong healing energies. Its a great spiritual tool which enhances our phycic ability, provide guidance, inner knowledge and heal us.

Though programming a crystal will work according to you but still a crystal which we are not working with, is always there connected with our energies.

Even you can try this by holding any new or old crystal in your plams. Just close your eyes and talk to the crystal and ask what it wants to tell or how it can help you. You will start feeling sensations in diffrent part of your body and also a sense of knowing what your crystal want to say.

The lapis saphire, must have healed you because you needed. May be your throat chakra required a healing or some other reason would be there. It might possible that crystals want you to work with them. It could be anything but its a great sign. Hold your crystals, love your crystals, connect with them and then see what happens..
Old 07-07-2017, 06:53 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose

Patrycia

Crystals have strong healing energies. Its a great spiritual tool which enhances our phycic ability, provide guidance, inner knowledge and heal us.

Though programming a crystal will work according to you but still a crystal which we are not working with, is always there connected with our energies.

Even you can try this by holding any new or old crystal in your plams. Just close your eyes and talk to the crystal and ask what it wants to tell or how it can help you. You will start feeling sensations in diffrent part of your body and also a sense of knowing what your crystal want to say.

The lapis saphire, must have healed you because you needed. May be your throat chakra required a healing or some other reason would be there. It might possible that crystals want you to work with them. It could be anything but its a great sign. Hold your crystals, love your crystals, connect with them and then see what happens..