Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 17-11-2017, 07:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Post Can someone help me interpret a Reading

Hi,
I did a five-card elements reading with all 78 cards, and came up with a spread consisting of five major arcana cards. That in itself is unusual and I kind of know what it means, but I am interesting in other perspectives as I think this is important.

The card positions were:

The Moon as the Centre Card / representing the Problem
The Wheel of Fortune, representing Air, Thoughts and Rationality
Strength, representing Fire, Passion, beliefs and will
Temperance, representing Water, Emotions
The Chariot, representing Earth, Action to take

The essence, I get out of the reading is that there is a lot going on around me, most of which I cannot see (the Moon). Things are in motion and will need to play themselves out (Wheel of Fortune), while I need to keep balanced emotionally (Temperance) and rely on my inner strength and power of will (Strength) while continuing to move ahead (The Chariot) while considering the balance of things.

However, since these are all major Arcana - any other insights would be greatly appreciated. As mentioned, I have done many readings and never pulled 100% major arcana for a reading.
Old 17-11-2017, 04:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnelian2
Hi,
I did a five-card elements reading with all 78 cards, and came up with a spread consisting of five major arcana cards. That in itself is unusual and I kind of know what it means, but I am interesting in other perspectives as I think this is important.

The card positions were:

The Moon as the Centre Card / representing the Problem
The Wheel of Fortune, representing Air, Thoughts and Rationality
Strength, representing Fire, Passion, beliefs and will
Temperance, representing Water, Emotions
The Chariot, representing Earth, Action to take

The essence, I get out of the reading is that there is a lot going on around me, most of which I cannot see (the Moon). Things are in motion and will need to play themselves out (Wheel of Fortune), while I need to keep balanced emotionally (Temperance) and rely on my inner strength and power of will (Strength) while continuing to move ahead (The Chariot) while considering the balance of things.

However, since these are all major Arcana - any other insights would be greatly appreciated. As mentioned, I have done many readings and never pulled 100% major arcana for a reading.

There feels to be a lot of devotion, seeking and search with love, and finding love with someone. I feel that this has a lot of integrity emotionally and is quite deep and fulfilled emotionally in the sphere of love. Romantic life might almost be in transit, yet there needs to be a fuller expression of self and reciprocation yet to happen. Deeper connection has yet to happen.
Moon could be staying in an emotional frequency, where there might be confusion around the next course of action to take. Having feelings but not quite having the trigger to pursue it because of some complacency on one part. The mind has endless possibilities, and there is a lot of hope to be found, hence anything could happen depending where you draw your resources from ( Chariot) There is powerhouse of energy for you to draw from ( Strength ) and step out of your zone from a quiet withdrawal to the next step into more seriousness, as this will be the right action to take and will bear positive outcome for you.
Just a casual interpretation of this.
Old 18-11-2017, 08:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you

I had actually not looked at it from a love perspective per se, but the situation you are describing is a good synopsis. Thank you very much for this insight.
Old 26-11-2017, 02:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Very interesting analysis of card distribution. Greetings Krzysiek.