Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-07-2017, 07:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
Could this be the true meaning behind "life is a dream"?

I once had an experience where I was alive somewhere else in a dream state, and my consciousness was projected into this life in the same manner as the humans in Avatar occupy those blue beings. I was on a spaceship in some sort of tube like machine (you probably get the idea with the Avatar reference), and alone in my room there was at least a dozen test subjects. There was these beings that kept "score" on the research. They looked like the cloners from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, they just were purple and furry; though they seemed devoid from emotions, and only cared about their test results; thus it was like we were (are?) nothing but their test subject / guinea pigs if you will. I remember leaving that body alone, and lying in my bed feeling free of it, not sure what that meant. I then remember one of those being touching my lifeless body in the in that tube machine, and that I could feel the touch thought the layers of reality on my physical body here. It was confused of why there was no life in me anymore. Not exactly sure what it was, just that I found it a quite interesting experience
Old 18-07-2017, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
Could earthly life be an incubated dream of the soul?

This would explain why we don't recall our past lives, and our between-lives selves. It's the same as during our human dreams we aren't aware, usually, that we are dreaming.

Maybe souls incubate dreams for the purpose of experiencing something. It's the same with humans incubating dreams to solve problems, or for entertainment.

Karmic lessons could be homework or tests given to our souls by their teachers.

Maybe we die when our souls wake up, and our lives as humans mean to them what dreams mean for us.

Could this be the true meaning behind "life is a dream"?
My opinion is that yes, this is what is happening. Maybe some sort of collective dream but a dream none the less that our soul wakes up from with relief sometimes that it was just a dream if we have had a difficult life. My personal opinion is that everything in life we see is symbolic clues to what is going on and what we need to know to understand ourselves. If our human self dreams to solve problems and issues it says to me our soul does the same. If life is a temporary illusion it seems to me to be symbolic of some sort of dream state. But it has to feel real, like a dream feels real, for it to have an emotional impact on us. Or it would be just like any other story we have no vested interest in.
Old 14-08-2017, 09:06 PM
Master
hi

try wash ths if its ok sean few tims ill be norty giv u anser it wz tru

jut hops its ok 2 nt on hear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KG4rNH61Bg

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔