Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-07-2019, 08:27 AM
Master
Tinnitus

Just a little mention on here regarding above title...

Most people on here know about tinnitus many of us get it..... I recon because since a few years ago when that and hyperacusis were trying to kill me I researched power of the mind and learned how to disconnect from it to give me a break - so anyone else with T or H problems research power of the mind.

I am going to be speaking at meetings soon as a volunteer in my local town regarding the power of your mind and self healing energy and I will definitely be mentioning learn how to 'disconnect' or 'tune out' x
Old 14-07-2019, 04:00 PM
Master

I suffer from tinnitus, in fact, I had this problem all my life, I found out that when I sad or tired it gets more powerful, you know, that inner sound, becomes more powerful...
Old 14-07-2019, 05:19 PM
Master
Yes tinnitus thrives on being tired - key is during the day to get several power rests clear the mind/thoughts breathe - also adrenaline rush be aware of that one as we both know. Ive been watching the F1 race & tennis final and I have to avoid to say yeeeees instead its a yep - because if I say yeeeees then after that I'm aware tins up and pay for that for a bit - but in a few hours I know how to back it off again, then as it gets quieter I can then 'tune out' of it.

Its not what this site is designed to discuss but if more people want to discuss it I have more tricks to back it off if people are interested.

Last edited by one-light : 14-07-2019 at 08:19 PM.
Old 14-07-2019, 09:26 PM
Administrator
Suffer'es of Meniers Disease also get Tinnitus but there is no cure for Meniers

so making sure you don't get to tired,is one way to help control Tinnitus.other than that its medication to help.

Namaste
Old 15-07-2019, 08:15 AM
Master
Yes I agree about Meniers no cure or for tinnitus yet - and I have to say to cover myself see your doc take your meds - before I personally got 99% clear of tablets 2 years ago at 60+ years of age, i have to put 99 because I had the odd blood pressure tablet when something caused Adrenalin rush... Before then I was on strong drugs because tin was driving me crazy but the side effects to drugs!!! Yes Ive been in some dark places while i was on heavy medication 4 years ago, ive been there its learning 'knowledge' - then came the light not at first - using 'power of your mind' - slowly took control - then I posted/advised on a Tinnitus/Hyperacusis website for 2 years after until now to help where I can..

Can I just say also with T - don't put mobiles to your ear when on charge also ipads don't handle when on charge - radiation is everywhere these days part of life but avoid them on charge and handling and tell your kids also.
Old 15-07-2019, 10:07 AM
Master
This might help some folks ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqRWPcj3SZg

x daz x
Old 15-07-2019, 04:26 PM
Master
Amazing something so simple as old Vicks Vaporub - if it helps just a few people then its been well worth sharing, thank you Daz I'll share that link on a tinnitus website.
Old 16-07-2019, 08:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Amazing something so simple as old Vicks Vaporub - if it helps just a few people then its been well worth sharing, thank you Daz I'll share that link on a tinnitus website.

No problemo .. The chap seen in the video speaks a lot about many different aliments and their natural remedies ...

x daz x
Old 16-07-2019, 08:59 AM
Pathfinder

Keep in mind that the CME's that have been blasting the Earth, as of late, is causing tinnitus-like symptoms. Personally, I have been waking up to the sounds of windchimes when the energies are at their peak.
Old 16-07-2019, 07:43 PM
Guide

I'm not a doctor nor am I giving medical advice or facts. I am sharing my personal story and opinions as it relates to the topic.

I had been diagnosed with Ménière's disease and have tinnitus, have suffered with chronic mild dizziness as well as moments of vertigo. I recently had incredible relief through regular visits with an amazing chiropractor and all symptoms have disappeared for about four months so far. However, I just had a pretty severe kidney infection and the dizziness has returned. I can't wait to see my chiropractor tomorrow and get off these antibiotics.

I will say I have researched a lot around tinnitus and dizziness from a physical, spiritual, and emotional perspective and one thing I found very interesting is that the function of the ears and kidneys are interrelated. Based on what emotions and thoughts I've been experiencing lately, it doesn't surprise me that my already weak spots became vulnerable again.