Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-07-2019, 05:05 PM
Suspended
Master
tame crow...

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here from the UK joining this wonderful forum, I've been looking on now for several weeks... So I'm hoping i'm writing this in the correct message box - I have many things to say over coming weeks etc - regarding my experiences on my journey here.

I was fascinated by this wording below a message on this forum - as over the last 12 years ive been getting spiritual messages of guidance, but a year ago a crow, one of many that comes to my garden, but this one particular crow is so friendly, its so unusual as you can't normally get anywhere near them - this one crow is almost eating food from my hand. Any thoughts to share with me, does it mean anything good or bad you recon?

The wording - If the crow has chosen you as your spirit or totem animal, it supports you in developing the power of sight, transformation, and connection with life’s magic.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:17 PM
Administrator
Hi and welcome to spiritual Forums.

The crow is one of my spirit animals along with the wolf.crows follow me around and when I buried my husband people were amazed as every headstone was covered in crows

Namaste
Old 01-07-2019, 08:31 PM
Suspended
Master
Thank you for that, more replies please if anyone else has thoughts on it.

Namaste
Old 10-07-2019, 04:06 AM
Newbie ;)

tame crow

a bit off the usual response...

but Crow is one of my friends too, and Ive noticed the same thing -- Crow seems to be.. well... Gone.
Im primarily Raccoon, but Crow.. tends to have my back ha haw And yeah, crow seems really preoccupied right now.
If anything, Id say the mistral needs an orchestra.
Sometimes the spirits are our friends... ...but we need to be friends to the spirits, too. Balance.
Where else does I get my crawdaddies?
Old 20-09-2019, 11:43 AM
Suspended
Master
This was my first new thread/post on here, seems ages ago now but it wasn't, and wow so much gone on since. So all you watchers out there - I and other regulars here were like you looking on once - if you've got something to say, sign up its easy and say it. I jumped straight into the big pool here lol - I missed the welcome link to introduce myself but got here just the same.

I take the time to tell you about the tame crow and why he's special, because I had him here all last year on and off daily, and all that time I didn't know!! - So we share information here...

So you high vibrational energy people here and i'm talking to people 'newcomers' who don't know this, because that's what you are high vibrational beings, I bet you've never been called that before, and most 'if not all' are 'gifted' and should be looking at not only to be being nice and helpful to people but showing others how to be nice to others.

I know what its like to have things going on spiritually and looking for answers, and you get answers by talking them through on here and with guidance from your Angels/Guides/HS your support team.

So there's a point to this message be nice - and my tinnitus was up this morning 'again' around an hour before the up, I'm sure there's some connection going on there with my team and guidance, and suddenly early hours I think - write about crow...

I was in my small conservatory late evening on Wednesday and I'd re written my talks to include more spiritual 'because' on my travels I'm noticing from talking to youngsters in their 20/30s that they are interested in the spirit and if it exists, simple question and most don't know!

So I'd rewritten my letter for my proposed talks to groups, and I looked up to where the reflection of a bird appears under the main roof eaves when i'm looking for assurance on a decision - and I said to my team this 'feels right' and the light came on and then a bat appeared right outside the closed glass doors, thought my eyes were playing tricks - but my wife came and confirmed it was a bat, she always thinks/says she's the sane one lol, and she seen it as well.

So after a while light under eaves is out and bat's gone - which ive researched since and happy with bat info, then I looked up again and said to my team 'did you send that' and the light came on again.. You'll all here make your own minds up on that - and try telling that to your doctor, be on the phone immediately 'ive just got someone with me right now'.....

So a bat on Wed evening and by Fri we are getting ready to drive to the coast for a long weekend break, and its the morning Fri 13th and wife's touchy about 13 not me beautiful Metatron's number - so its 13th getting ready to drive and a robin appears and so close and wife's ok with that, then short while and crow appeared - now she's getting worried - will it be safe to drive. But I told her its a gift/message from our support team's to drive carefully and have a nice time which we did, just walked along the beach 'me and the sane one' singing 'busy doing nothing' - which was a change for us doing nothing.

There's a simple message here to this 'be kind to people' and help show others to be nice to others, its so easy, its not even rocket science. And if you can be kind beyond the call of duty and help others here then that's good, Jesus and your support team will be watching and smiling with all that you are doing x
Old 30-03-2020, 04:10 PM
Suspended
Master
I just thought I'd bring this up again, so any of you people hovering over this website and thinking shall I join, am I brave enough, just do it! This was my very first post this new thread - seems so long ago now...

My tame crow still comes on the fence and speaks to me when I talk to him as in making a noise crows make not in talking lol... So reason for writing today - so many crows flying over garden recently - but today tame crow, his brother who i'm getting closer to recently, and a third one appeared, as in sitting on the fence, not flying about. If it happened once today I wouldn't have bothered writing.

Twice I open back glass door and three on the fence - I say as always hang on crow i'll just get you some biscuits, and they wait, this time 3 crows, till I reappear with biscuits 'twice now today three crows an hour or so apart' - 2 crows now will wait until i'm so close and place biscuits on the fence by them, third one flew off, i'll work on taming him, original one is getting so much closer, its just Ive been so busy this last few months until now.
Old 30-03-2020, 09:28 PM
ant

Hi one-light,

I've noticed a lot of crows in my neck of the woods and in large groups,which is rather odd.

I've also noticed the common fly here in oz,like last year in march,i noticed for a few days,that they were going at it and mating.

Then the past two weeks,same thing,like there's a love energy around.

Which may explain the crows getting close,along with other wild life i've noticed.
Old 26-09-2020, 03:28 PM
Suspended
Master
I went to paint some oval wooden pots outside our town centre church today - and planted dozens of winter plants over the last day or two, to add to the others already in - pansies and cyclamen among the pretty shrubs in pots, so many pots right across our church glorious front... I have never seen it so beautiful - and this is me trying to cheer people up when the church remains closed, when IMO it should be open with social distancing - or if not, then for private prayer, people need that service available during these difficult times...

So that's done and I text some elders from church that its looking good, and we're still closed...... While I worked there this morning, I have a brief chat with the Angel's looking down - they look nice don't they the plants... I estimate 'my guess' there might be 4 angel's assigned to our church, and why wouldn't there be...

So all that done and I get back - and some of you who 'know' about messages we get in all sorts of ways, might be double numbers, wildlife appearing and so on, etc etc... but do you know in my experience when spirit 'shows' you something, its usually when you least expect it... isn't it...

Well today I returned and I was soaking up good thoughts of how nice it looked - and I thought just for a second I wonder if tame crow will appear, and there he was just as i'd put the gardening stuff away from my car boot, not seen him in ages...

And this message isn't oh look at my tame crow, because there are many, many, other people on here witnessing amazing happenings - this is about me sharing knowledge to people, especially new to this who don't know - that when you witness for example something repetitive or nature that's unusual, it can well be your spiritual support trying to get a message to you - things will be ok, we are here for you, or it can be to get your attention to make a change, that's not necessarily so, but can be...

So if you're struggling for answers, then meditate in the afternoon, and early hours you're lying awake, meditate 'listen' when you calm your mind, not in hearing but knowing what to do - good luck...

Last edited by one-light : 26-09-2020 at 06:20 PM.
Old 11-03-2022, 01:46 PM
Suspended
Master
Welcome back tame crow - ive not seen him since maybe 6/8 months apart from once very recently at a very important time with some messaging I did, and there he was... Well today 2 crows above our small conservatory, me and wife this morning drinking our coffee and there's 2 above emptying the gully, black bits of mud all over the glass roof, not seen that happen in years - so we'll see where this goes with the 'roar roar' sounds given to me this morning.

I'm going to share this link and 'gut feeling guidance' words, and how to - with many truckers protesting peacefully in Canada and the USA for 'God's Free Will' for people now and kids of the future.

https://godencounters.com/let-the-lion-roar/

Ive just been walking my dog at a wooded park and the wind's blowing - I'm standing under a tree and I hear this crackling of branches from above, and this massive branch 'fist thick' it was the broken off bit - and it missed me by a metre, the branches hit my coat, it was a big one - and if coincidence or something dark was trying to put me out of action I know not, higher power may have intervened, I said thank you.

I can remember so many times this last 2 years when my Angels intervened when crashing on my mountain bike, I once witnessed them pulling me through a muddy flooded bit 'and' once fell really badly at speed and I was 'aware' being guided to the floor gently.

So thank you Angels xxx and we push on - a man walking by said today buy a lottery ticket and smiled...
Old 11-03-2022, 09:04 PM
Administrator
This is a good Example of how Angels watch over us

Namaste