Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 09-06-2019, 07:13 AM
Knower

Please Help if anyonne can relate to

I started meditating in 2.5 months ago. Since i dint go to any meditation center, i figured to meditate on my own. When i started, i used to listen to I am Affirmations before i went to sleep and also the moment i used to get up in the morning, i used to listen to it before even moving from my bed.

I saw amazing results, i used to get up at 7 without An ALARM every morning, i used to have vivid dreams as i was conscious in my dreams. Everything was working fine, I used to tell people how it works and all as my addictions also subsided simce i dint create those thoughts.

Now i do a chakra breathing meditation after i get up
BUT THE MAGIC IS GONE!
old habits have come again, old routine too, i cant wake up early. Everything vanished.
Should i move back to my old meditation? Like lostening to I am affirmations only?
Or its a process?
Any one please Help. I have to bring my old routine back.
Old 10-06-2019, 06:37 AM
Master

I cannot tell you why the magic has gone and old habits have come back. Except that this seems to be human nature. There are times when everything is fantastic, and then we get stuck. Habits we thought we had left behind reappear in our lives, and once again we have to deal with them.

But we are not just going round in circles - maybe think of it as a spiral. Yes, you still have to deal with your old unwanted habits, but you can now do so from a higher perspective, having experienced alternative states.

I have read that even if we appear to lose a high state, that knowledge is still somewhere within, and it is easier to reconnect with it. So try listening to the I AM affirmations only and see what happens. And work on breaking whatever old habits no longer serve you. And perhaps you will once again enjoy the amazing results.

Peace.
Old 10-06-2019, 09:17 AM
Master

You are the best person to figure it out!

Offhand, I’d say that I AM affirmation or orientation simply stated is an ‘I am not (the ego)’ after which all that is, is I AM, whereas chakra meditation seems to be about personal attainment as in a seeking for enablement.

No judgment here ... just a random suggestion ... as I said, you can figure it out for yourself.

Old 10-06-2019, 12:40 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.kishan
I started meditating in 2.5 months ago. Since i dint go to any meditation center, i figured to meditate on my own. When i started, i used to listen to I am Affirmations before i went to sleep and also the moment i used to get up in the morning, i used to listen to it before even moving from my bed.

I saw amazing results, i used to get up at 7 without An ALARM every morning, i used to have vivid dreams as i was conscious in my dreams. Everything was working fine, I used to tell people how it works and all as my addictions also subsided since i dint create those thoughts.

Now i do a chakra breathing meditation after i get up
BUT THE MAGIC IS GONE!
old habits have come again, old routine too, i cant wake up early. Everything vanished.
Should i move back to my old meditation? Like listening to I am affirmations only?
Or its a process?
Any one please Help. I have to bring my old routine back.

Well, no, you actually don't have to bring your old routine back, my friend.
Can you put your toe in a river in the same place?

Get clear on what you want...desire is important...but desire is not an end in itself.
Control your emotion, first...stop frustration, period. Does a soldier get
frustrated or
does he simply do what must be done to get the mission accomplished, period?

Be still, calm, slow your thoughts, relax into what is all around you and in you.
When you lay gently on the beach to hear the sweet sounds and smell the ocean and absorb the warmth of the Sun...
do you get agitated that you want things to happen faster and NOW!

Keep yourself at peace, know that everything you have ever wanted is right here...it has never left...it is a Path,
just take the next step with gentleness in your heart...never frustration.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-06-2019, 01:39 PM
Knower

Thank you so much guys.
I am doing my meditations everyday, like 5 times a week atleast and i just do it once but for 30 mins or more in one session.
I know God can ONLY BE FELT and i feel the connection in my meditations.

I also realize that its a journey and i have to keep my calm in every situation as situations might not turn OUR WAY, but our patience is in OUR HANDS.

The problem why i feel a bit frustrated at times is that i have to give an exam next month and i this is surely not the right time for Old thoughts and addictions to surface because it is affecting my preparation.

But again, divinity has its own timing.
Old 10-06-2019, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.kishan
Thank you so much guys.
I am doing my meditations everyday, like 5 times a week atleast and i just do it once but for 30 mins or more in one session.
I know God can ONLY BE FELT and i feel the connection in my meditations.

I also realize that its a journey and i have to keep my calm in every situation as situations might not turn OUR WAY, but our patience is in OUR HANDS.

The problem why i feel a bit frustrated at times is that i have to give an exam next month and i this is surely not the right time for Old thoughts and addictions to surface because it is affecting my preparation.

But again, divinity has its own timing.
Great...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-06-2019, 08:42 PM
Master

Last night I read something in Becoming Supernatural by Joe Dispenza which seemed relevant to this.

He had a couple of interesting experiences and then found that he could not reconnect with that state. He said:

For a long time, even though I tried and tried to reproduce the experience, nothing happened. I now realize that the expectation of the same outcome, combined with the frustration of trying to force it to happen, is the worst combination for trying to create another mystical experience .... I became lost in my own personal analysis, trying to figure out how it had occurred and how I could make it happen again.

Eventually he tried a different approach:

... Instead of trying to make something happen, I just let go and said to myself "Whatever...". Apparently that was the magic word. I know what that means now. I surrendered, got out of the way, let go of any specific outcome, and simply opened up to possibility.

Sounds good.

Peace
Old 11-06-2019, 04:41 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Last night I read something in Becoming Supernatural by Joe Dispenza which seemed relevant to this.

He had a couple of interesting experiences and then found that he could not reconnect with that state. He said:

For a long time, even though I tried and tried to reproduce the experience, nothing happened. I now realize that the expectation of the same outcome, combined with the frustration of trying to force it to happen, is the worst combination for trying to create another mystical experience .... I became lost in my own personal analysis, trying to figure out how it had occurred and how I could make it happen again.

Eventually he tried a different approach:

... Instead of trying to make something happen, I just let go and said to myself "Whatever...". Apparently that was the magic word. I know what that means now. I surrendered, got out of the way, let go of any specific outcome, and simply opened up to possibility.

Sounds good.

Peace

Bro i follow Dr. Joe Dispenza like crazy, he, in one of his interview said this and the experience he created was that He went in such a trance that he saw his Pineal Gland like a time machine. He could see his past, future and present at the same time. This was the experience he was trying to regenerate which obviously he couldnt because a specific outcome was attached

But This piece of info kind of subsided in my mind.

Thankyou for this :)

Last edited by jay.kishan : 11-06-2019 at 06:10 AM.
Old 17-06-2019, 04:56 AM
Pathfinder

I struggle with this as well. When I first started meditation I felt fundamentally transformed. My understanding of myself and connection to others felt like a permanent shift for the better. When I found that I was reverting to my previous state and old habits came back I felt lost and confused, that I had failed in some respect and this was my punishment.

After much contemplation, I have come to the opinion that I was given a gift rarely afforded to most people. A view of how beautiful things could be given the a commitment to the principles of openness and empathy that I felt in that state. And an insight into the patterns and behaviors I needed to fix to stay there. The fact that I don’t inhabit that state currently is because it needed to be tempered by action.

Old habits don’t die just because we’re able to identify them. So I move forward with that as a goal but trying to stay grounded by reminding myself that I still have a lot of improvements to make.
Old 17-06-2019, 05:56 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF424
I struggle with this as well. When I first started meditation I felt fundamentally transformed. My understanding of myself and connection to others felt like a permanent shift for the better. When I found that I was reverting to my previous state and old habits came back I felt lost and confused, that I had failed in some respect and this was my punishment.

After much contemplation, I have come to the opinion that I was given a gift rarely afforded to most people. A view of how beautiful things could be given the a commitment to the principles of openness and empathy that I felt in that state. And an insight into the patterns and behaviors I needed to fix to stay there. The fact that I don’t inhabit that state currently is because it needed to be tempered by action.

Old habits don’t die just because we’re able to identify them. So I move forward with that as a goal but trying to stay grounded by reminding myself that I still have a lot of improvements to make.

I totally agree with you, i think nature gave us a Free Trial of what life could be after raising your vibrations high.
Now for the premium version, we have to work on ourselves to become that version.

But, after that experience something changed, and that change was that before, when i was in those habits, i thought i am the person who is doing the thinking but after that experience, i find my self sitting on the seat of an observer and observing my mind and body.