Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-06-2019, 04:25 AM
Seeker

Your thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.

I would love to read thoughts and suggestions from forum members on how to form closer relationships with my spirit guides.

I have a relationship with my guardian angle and he's pretty cool if I do say so. However, I do not have a close relationship with my spirit guides and I don't even know their names. I'd like to. I understand that they may change at times, but I'd still like to form a closer relationship with them.

Outside just being blunt about it and inviting them to get up close and personal with me, I'm not sure how else to invite them into my life. Maybe I don't even need to do that. Maybe they're just already here all the time. I just don't know them like I know my GA.

Any thoughts, ideas or suggestions?

Best and thank you in advance.

WG
Old 08-06-2019, 04:45 AM
Master
One of the ways I manage it is to meditate. And because my meditation practice is so dismal atm, it pretty much just amounts to taking a moment or five to make myself sit quietly, slow the thoughts, quiet the chatter, and suspend the distractions... in doing that, my guides can finally be heard and felt (as can my heart and mind).

So that's what works for me - you may already do this, but if not there may be something useful there for you. At least you'll get five minutes to yourself of blessed peace! lol

Old 08-06-2019, 09:54 AM
Master
Hi WG,

I would say it is best to follow the guidance you receive. Self Talk with your guide(s). I call that telepathy others call it channeling.

The process of following guidance and then discussing the resulting experiences will build a bond between you and spirit.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-06-2019, 04:16 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGull
I would love to read thoughts and suggestions from forum members on how to form closer relationships with my spirit guides.

I have a relationship with my guardian angle and he's pretty cool if I do say so. However, I do not have a close relationship with my spirit guides and I don't even know their names. I'd like to. I understand that they may change at times, but I'd still like to form a closer relationship with them.

Outside just being blunt about it and inviting them to get up close and personal with me, I'm not sure how else to invite them into my life. Maybe I don't even need to do that. Maybe they're just already here all the time. I just don't know them like I know my GA.

Best and thank you in advance.

WG

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. The answer to your question is you need to work on receiving "vision & voice" to communicate with them. Remember that you are body and spirit and they are spirit only, so a need to live dual life is necessary.

But first and foremost, you need to ensure that your guides are God given. Meditation is your first attempt, but developing vision and voice is key.
Old 09-06-2019, 10:16 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
The answer to your question is you need to work on receiving "vision & voice" to communicate with them.

But first and foremost, you need to ensure that your guides are God given. Meditation is your first attempt, but developing vision and voice is key.

Can you explain (how to) receiving/developing "vision & voice", any examples?
Old 09-06-2019, 02:00 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGull
... from forum members on how to form closer relationships with my spirit guides.

A concrete way is to practice...
I mean sitting in stillness...
opening to the subtle sounds you were never aware of to begin the fine tuning of
your awareness.
Eventually, you will hear the spirit 'whispers', (I call them)...like Aknaton spoke of ...they are spirit. Hi, Aknaton.

This is how to start being aware of them in a concrete way...at first, for the beginner:

Stand. Address them with a hello....tilt yourself a bit backwards and tell them..."This is a No."
Tilt/sway yourself left or right or fwd, whatever, and tell them, "This is a Yes."

Talk to them. They're your buddies!! :)

"Hi, are you there now with me? I'm going to ask you a question.
Are my Adidas hurting my back?"
(Hahaha, I dunno how I came up with that one!!!! It's just an example
of the simplicity at first....you don't ask,
"Is 15 going to be one of the numbers is the next Lottery?" Lololololol.)

Simple at first to get the hang of it: "Should I sell my car?"
" Is this a good x to ask my boss for a raise?"
"Should I move to Houston?" That was a trick question...cuz, of course the answer is No.

Simple and CLEAR.

Soon you will be so connected with them you can pick a card from a deck
and listen for them inside tell you exactly what it is.
Ha, I framed my first card, a 5 of spades.
My friends thought it was a trick...I told them I listened to me guide inside and he simply told me.
Takes practice, see.
Baby steps...
this way you will not get discouraged with the bigger needs for guidance or answers or help.
(Cuz one day you will be lost with no phone reception and you will REALLY need their guidance....and they will speak
to you loud and clear...

TURN LEFT...even tho the directions SAY Turn right. Really
happened to me out in the boonies!)

(I can not comment on reading another's mind or thoughts...to me that is an uninvited
invasion of their privacy ...hahahaha, I guess I DID comment, anyway!!!!)

Another comment, once adept....you should be able to flip a coin 100 xs
and get it each time ...
this will be a practice to make sure you are listening to 'them' and not your own mind. See?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-06-2019, 03:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Can you explain (how to) receiving/developing "vision & voice", any examples?

Thank you for the question.

1. Obedience to His Word
2. Dedication to prayer
3. Frequent fasting.
4. Desiring to see & hear, especially the Spiritual Gifts.
5. Asking God to see & hear, as well as the Spiritual Gifts.

Apostle Paul talks about desiring the Gift of Prophecy provided that one follows the path of Love.
Old 09-06-2019, 03:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Thank you for the question.

1. Obedience to His Word
2. Dedication to prayer
3. Frequent fasting.
4. Desiring to see & hear, especially the Spiritual Gifts.
5. Asking God to see & hear, as well as the Spiritual Gifts.

Apostle Paul talks about desiring the Gift of Prophecy provided that one follows the path of Love.

No.1 There are many words in the holy books that are not gods words. Or do you suggest people look elsewhere?

No.3 There's no need for this and dangerous advice IMO.
Old 09-06-2019, 05:03 PM
Master
For me, it's meditation. I find that if I meditate every single day, my connection to my guides is the strongest and that's when I can sense them. When I slack off on meditation, I know they're still there because I can still communicate with them despite not being able to sense them so well.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 04-07-2019, 02:31 AM
Seeker

[quote=Miss Hepburn]

Stand. Address them with a hello....tilt yourself a bit backwards and tell them..."This is a No."
Tilt/sway yourself left or right or fwd, whatever, and tell them, "This is a Yes."

I'm not following you on the tilting bit. Are they going to tilt ME one way or another in response after I ask them a simple question?

Yeah, I'm confused with this bit. But thanks for your reply. Very interesting. And I've no intention, whatsoever, of moving to Houston.