Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 02-06-2019, 12:45 PM
Guide

Thanks everyone. My three month trip might be cut down to one month or even three weeks. I can always go back in the fall. I have two cats and live in a city where I have a limited number of friends. I go to school in a neighboring city an hour away and my family lives on the other side of the country.

I have one friend who is going to check in on my apartment once or twice per week while I am away. However, my cats have a specific diet so I might have to hire a pet sitting company to come in twice a day to feed them. I did the math for this and it will cost me around $900 for one month. I also don't want to leave my pets alone for that long with someone just stopping by twice per day. I have lots of major decisions to make.

I am, however, feeling much better that the girl is out of my house and my cats are finally sleeping in the bedroom again and have reclaimed their "territory" which makes me happy.
Old 03-06-2019, 06:18 PM
Master
Yikes!!! Glad you got everything sorted out.
Old 03-06-2019, 11:21 PM
Guide
Clio_86, you are more patient than I. I would have kicked her out before 2 weeks was up and made other arrangements.
Old 04-06-2019, 12:49 AM
janielee

Hey sorry you had this experience Clio_86 - you were more than gracious and I'm sorry you meant someone who clearly did not reciprocate. There are cheap cams like Wyze cam you can use to watch your house while you are away as well. You can access it remotely.

x
Old 04-06-2019, 12:52 AM
janielee

Dear Clio_86,

This reminds me: I know some airbnb hosts do rent out their places when they are gone. It's hard to know whom to trust exactly but the ones with references maybe, maybe a discount for feeding your cats.

Anyway, just another thought.

Have a wonderful trip ahead

JL
Old 04-06-2019, 02:04 AM
Guide

Thanks everyone. I am paying quite a bit for a pet sitter to come by and I also bought a Pawbo cam so I can speak to my cats over a microphone and see them while I am away. It also lets me give them treats. Lol. Its not the best situation but I am just happy to have some peace at last.
Old 04-06-2019, 04:30 AM
janielee

Old 04-06-2019, 08:41 AM
Ascender
Just another thought. It's possible to travel with your cats. I have traveled with my two several times. It just takes a little planning but it's not as big of hassle as one might think.
Old 04-06-2019, 11:59 AM
Guide

I would definitely travel with my cats! I take them traveling when going places by car. However, I have two cats and only me on the plane going to Berlin. I would never put my cats in cargo! One of my cats has flown with me but he was under the airplane seat in a pet carrier. I have tried to buy two airplane seats to bring two pet carriers on board before and was not allowed. So I think I would have to buy someone tickets to Germany and back just to get my cats there with me.
Old 29-06-2019, 08:21 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

While I'm not happy you encountered evil, I am happy that I'm not the only one experiencing / enduring significant adversity. The evil I have been enduring (for over a decade, and a lifetime) finally popped a vein in my temple (which is twitching and throbbing very badly now).

I'm glad you had support to get through the ordeal. The only support I have to turn to is strangers, especially those on the internet.

There's great enmity and animosity in the body of life. In my case it is beyond excessively extreme. You should know that the end times will get worse and we are all going to face greater worsening evils. If there's a bright side to your story, you're now experienced in dealing with enmity. It's like a form of training. If adversity comes up again in your life, you will recognize it quicker and will navigate and handle it better. I could have easily battled the demon hosts at work last night but instead I take it to my courtroom (I hold hearings in my living room like court in a cathedral on top of a mountain on an island).

You seem good natured. Be strong and wise.