Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 29-08-2013, 09:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum and this is my very first post , I will introduce myself later , I just wanted to quickly share my experience.
My now ex boyfriend broke up with me about a month ago . 2 days ago I had a strong feeling that he was thinking of me and missing me... more than a feeling it was like a connection....I Knew that he was thinking of me . He's the one who dumped me and he's the one who cut any kind of communication with me so I told myself it was me hoping and just my wishful thinking. After a moment or so I got a strong "ringing" noise in my left ear and I thought it was the Angels transferring some info to me ( that's what they do I heard , but that's another story ) ....Then I came online and googled " how do you know if someone is thinking of you " because I wanted to see if other people had some kind of experience about this...and 2 min after I found this thread I get a text from my ex boyfriend out of the blue saying " miss you " . That kinda shocked me.
This is my very first experience about this. So yes I can confirm you can feel or " know" when someone is thinking of you . Just trust your feelings . He was thinking of me and missing me as I felt.
Old 29-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexa_summer
Does this have anything to do with general common sense? Like say you did something wrong at work & some of your co-workers witnessed the incident & started chattering to each other right afterward...wouldn't it just be sensible knowledge to assume/feel like they were talking about you?

Yes that happens too of course, it logical and based on an assumption, but it's not the same thing as what we're talking in this thread. We're talking about an empathic skill in which one's actually feels the other person thinking about them, or feels another persons state of being in the moment as if one is suddenly inside the other person feeling life through them.
Old 31-08-2013, 03:14 AM
Soham-Miami

I have a couple of friends and my mother who when I call them are almost speechless because they were just getting ready to dial my number or were worried about me and wanted to see how I'm doing. Seems like I pick up on it and beat them to the call every time.

I feel things but a lot of the time I am not sure or don't recognize where it's coming from.

It's a wonderFUL and WonderFILLED ride isn't it?

:)
Old 04-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Knower

Yeah I got it all the time, I can sense when people think certain things but it simply depends on how intuitively developed you are.

Also, sometimes I hear certain thoughts coming through (from guides, past loved ones etc) so you know what truly is going on in certain situations. Not always though, sometimes in situations where you need to learn some lessons they are not allowed to give through all information.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:30 PM
healinghands23

I also receive information telepathically and channel. Feel souls around all the time. Pick up the cell phone right before a message comes through. This has been going on for over 25 years. I can't even remember what life was prior to this. Oh yeah I was in Catholic School! That's says a lot.
If your open to receiving you will.
Old 27-02-2018, 06:56 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
Crazy but true, I met my soulmate here on SF just over a week ago...
how do I know she's my soulmate?
She's a million miles away but when I think of kissing her she can feel it.
Im still buzzing...
When we first started to PM I thought about her all day and she thought she was being haunted, we talked and she asked if somehow it was me to try to touch her and she would describe it...
I imagined stroking her neck up and down (not something I do) and she PMd me saying she felt her neck...
We kiss everyday and sometimes I send her so much love she says she can hardly breathe .
I'm just beginning to learn to feel her...
She can feel me everywhere but I can only feel pressure between my eyes.

So yeah, you can physically feel when a person thinks of you alright.
Stevo are you still around on this forum?
Old 01-03-2018, 05:50 AM
Knower

Yes it only started happing in the past couple years. It started with a boyfriend he would be thinking something and I'd feel it in my heart. We'd be at a bookstore; me rummaging through books, him on his phone. I'd turn away from my book as I'd feel his heart sink and I'd ask very forwardly why his heart dropped then he shows me a sad text. Or I sent a suprise amazon gift to my mother (takes a few days). I forgot about it and one moment I feel her thinking very kindly of me with a mix of emotions; suprised, confused happy and with a mental word image like "how sweet!" then I think huh? Oh gift??? I check my tracking code and it says delivered just then. Then she follows up with a text expressing the same feelings Other times for people I havn't spoken to in weeks or months suddenly I'll feel them like they're in the room with me. The same feeling I feel when I'm around them; sometimes I can even smell the way they smell, and with powerful emotions they're sending me as if I'm feeling them with them and within an hour they send me a long winded message with the same tone of the feelings I felt from them earlier. An interesting place the world is at times. I also see people I know speaking or connecting in my dreams with me to share something a feeling or a message to express that soon after...It can be as beautiful as it is sad though. If I hold them too strong in my heart and feel sorrow for their pains too much I will feel them and sometimes see or hear them when they're going through something traumatic. If this happens too often with someone I will send beings of the light to help them or really good energy everyday and their life improves vastly; I can lose myself in people sometimes though...and it's much harder to heal myself than others for some reason.. Often people don't want to talk about when they're going through something bad so I write them and worry for them until they tell me or respond if I felt it was serious enough to write them about. Thankfully I don't experience it as much as before as I have an iron wall around my heart these days. ;)
Old 16-03-2018, 03:59 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

This gift has a lot to do with empathy.
Often if someone is thinking of me in a negative way its right ear for spite. If people are thinking about me in a loving way its left for love.
And if people are badmouthing me in a way that speaks of slander or gossip, its a tingly feeling that feels a lot like spidery senses on my lips.
So yes It is possible to pick up on thoughts from other people as an empathetic nature! I'd say!