Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 03-08-2013, 09:42 PM
Guide

I think that Bashar's information can be very useful, especially about the law of attraction.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:23 PM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

Now I would not normally recommend any "guru" to anyone - firmly belueve - know for sure - its meant to be done for the Self BY the Self - Gnosis - living direct experience is the aim..

BAshar though - I would noramlly shun such a communication as untrustwrthy - but immediately I sensed his authenticity..Pretty much everythng he says,fits perfectly with that already shown to my Self - I have to say,hes pretty cool with it too - not a fake..Note for instance,he has no problems dealing with questions,explains things fom multiple viewpoints of Consciousness without pause or effort - he lives what he speaks,and it shows..
Old 08-08-2014, 01:57 PM
Alex

Hi all, not been to the forum for a while. I've been following his teachings for at least a good five years and I've learnt so much insight from them it's blown me away. When I've seen interviews with daryl as well he's just as insightful so I always thought he could reach a wider audience if he did talks by himself as a lot of people are put off by channelled messages, especially e.t. Ones, you know? But yeah he's awesome, I've started listening to a channel called kryon as well recently, all good stuff.
Old 08-08-2014, 03:18 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
I think that Bashar's information can be very useful, especially about the law of attraction.
I totally agree I just finished watching that one and am stil processing it...they way he explained it was very interesting and totally changed my view on manifesting ...in a positive way....love this guy
Old 08-08-2014, 03:25 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
I've started listening to a channel called kryon as well recently, all good stuff.
interesting Ive never heard of it ...
Old 16-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Knower
Bashar's information is empowering and not at all controlling.

As far as I'm concerned, he's the real deal and whether it's from Daryl Ankar's higher self or actually from Bashar (who is from the future, by the way) is irrelevant. He has a fresh approach and it can really change your viewpoint to a more helpful one. Of course, from the viewpoint of our higher selves, the past present and future are all in the now, as he would say!

Seems to be a constant that true sources of higher knowledge have the most incredible eloquence, humour and wit. If it's not fun, it's probably fake...
Old 16-09-2014, 11:14 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
I've started listening to a channel called kryon as well recently

Bashar doesn't have an ego, and is from another universe that is generally more evolved/learned.

Kryon has an ego, and is from our universe.
Old 16-09-2014, 11:22 PM
Experiencer
bashar cracks me up
Old 17-09-2014, 05:19 PM
Master
I find that that for me, the most useful information comes from Kryon.

Bashar has very good information which I can apply as well.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-09-2014, 04:06 AM
candelight

who is Bashar?