Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Bluejay22

Strange things keep happening.

Since the birth of my second daughter in December 2011, lots of really strange things have been happening. I wouldn't say I was ever a non believer but I was certainly an open minded skeptic but now I'm certain that someone is trying to communicate with me.

The first strange thing happened last march, my youngest had just had emergency surgery the day before and I'd just left the hospital to spend a bit of time with my other daughter.

As I was returning home my mums favourite song played on the radio (I lost my mum in 2000 but had never had any feeling that she was still with me at all) following that a song I'd never heard before called think of laura played. It was basically about a girl called laura who died too young and how she wouldn't want you to cry. My daughter who was in the hospital is called lara. At this point I totally lost it and started shouting at the radio, mum, you can't take her, she's mine. I was completely hysterical by the time I got home. 10 minutes later I got a phone call from the hospital to say Lara had suffered a cardiac arrest and they had had to do CPR. Thank goodness she suffered no ill effects and is fine now.

Second strange thing happened in September/October. In my way home in the car I saw a strange bird I'd never seen before. Didn't really think much about it but a couple of days later I saw it again in the same place.

I went home and looked it up in a book. Turns out it was a jay. Showed the picture to my husband and he said, oh that was in our garden earlier. Saw it one more time on the way to a friends house then it disappeared again.

The latest thing happened Friday night. Woke up in the middle of the night to the strangest sound. Tracked it down to the bathroom and it was my husbands battery operated razor which was in the cup with the tooth brushes. It had switched itself on. I switched it off and went back to bed. A bit later I heard it again but this time my husband got up and switched it off and took the battery out.

We assumed that it had short circuited and I bought him a new one. Later that evening I heard another strange sound coming from the bathroom. Tracked it down to the cupboard where I found another battery operated razor (an old one we had forgotten about) had switched itself one. Too weird!!

Now I'm really puzzled what this means.

My sister says that its mum trying to say something and I should find a medium. What do you guys think it means?
Old 04-03-2013, 10:20 PM
Administrator
This could well be your mother letting you know shes around you not so much to say anything ,but she comes to see her grandchildren and yourself.she sings to your youngest child when shes asleep/she has been trying to let you know shes round you for a while, but you are intuitive yourself thats why you see a lot of the signs that she is there.

Namaste
Old 04-03-2013, 10:52 PM
Super Moderator
I would have to agree with native spirit. My grandma used to come around and undo my necklaces around my neck. If I wasn't wearing hers...Lol Btw my grandmas name was Laura. I was also named after my grandmother.

Anyways try talking to her. Light a candle ask her to make it flicker. Just ask for a little sign to show you that yes it is her.