Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 02-10-2017, 03:25 AM
Guide

Took me a year to realize....

lol It took me a year to realize and she is probably gone.... I was living in a office struggling with the business I was in and how or what I should do next. I did a lot of meditation and a lot of not eating so it may have helped me become conscious of this being.

I remember I was laying down and I woke up in the middle of the night..... for no reason.... I knew that something woke me up.... I had my eyes open looking around and I realized something was hanging from my forearm on the other side. lol this is probably the time I messed up Our first meeting but I was confused I was startled so I kinda brushed it off like it could of been a bug.. even though I felt tiny hands and forearms hanging from my arm....

The next night I was laying down and again I was awakened by something and I woke up and since I was laying facing the wall when I tried to roll over I heard something fly away as fast as it could. I then realized that it could of been a faire.... It kinda sounded like a grasshopper but if the grass hopper was a ft long or something. The sound of the wings flapping I could tell that the being was flying away in fear... especially after what I did the night before....

The next morning I was waking up and I heard a voice say... wake up Terrance.... I was confused and then I kinda made some jokes... because it obviously sounded like it was from a tiny person but I had never heard anything like this so I was joking around but afterwards I apologized but I am not sure how Fairies take jokes... maybe she took it to heart I dont know...

Then The next day I heard a harp playing that sounded like something out of zelda.....................

I dont think I had anymore conscious encounters with this being since because I think I was at some kind of higher vibration from not eating food but just water.... anyways... I remember the sound that it sounded like... It was the song of the area where you went to save which was a faerie fountain.....
a couple weeks ago... it just dawn on me that she probably did that to signal to me that she was a faerie.... what to do now though....?

What it sounded like if your curious... but more slower... more loving.... Now that you mention it... this song also could of meant that she was helping to heal me...:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IljKQ1BdHKI
Old 04-11-2017, 07:12 AM
Master
Quote:
SkyGodWarrior: what to do now though....?
you might recreate some of the circumstances, in an effort to summon her
back once again. set the stage as it was, to the best of your ability. perhaps
fasting for a week would help get you back in that frame of mind.
Old 04-11-2017, 03:01 PM
Guide

Yeah I have been contemplating it. So I will have to do it haha