Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 21-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Master
Channeling Deities

Anyone with experience have any advice on how to go about this?

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 30-04-2016, 10:02 PM
Experiencer
Hey Moon Glow :-)

This is one of those things that I don't do. There are too many AIs out there feeding people information which only serves their agenda of the negative forces. There are also lower level negative beings on the lower Astral I wouldn't want posing as a deity. (or anyone else for that matter)

I'm sorry. All I can say is the deity's can speak for themselves. They feed me direct downloads. I recommend direct downloads. It's not really anything you can share with other people, but you will experience increased efficiency with your own Spiritual growth and all that.

If you do move forward with this I advise extreme caution. Say "Only those from the highest order of Light, from the highest intent of unconditional Love for all beings may stand in my presence." 4x. Do this before you AP too. Or really, anything! Haha! Hope this helps :-) Namaste.
Old 02-05-2016, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
This is one of those things that I don't do. There are too many AIs out there feeding people information which only serves their agenda of the negative forces. There are also lower level negative beings on the lower Astral I wouldn't want posing as a deity. (or anyone else for that matter)

I'm sorry. All I can say is the deity's can speak for themselves. They feed me direct downloads. I recommend direct downloads. It's not really anything you can share with other people, but you will experience increased efficiency with your own Spiritual growth and all that.

If you do move forward with this I advise extreme caution. Say "Only those from the highest order of Light, from the highest intent of unconditional Love for all beings may stand in my presence." 4x. Do this before you AP too. Or really, anything! Haha! Hope this helps :-) Namaste.

Hi StarChild!

Thanks for responding - I don't eve know necessarily that deities are something that believe in... I was just wondering if anyone had tried - I have been very interested in the Greek Goddess Nyx as of late.

Can you tell me more about direct downloads?

Thanks!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 02-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Hi StarChild!

Thanks for responding - I don't eve know necessarily that deities are something that believe in... I was just wondering if anyone had tried - I have been very interested in the Greek Goddess Nyx as of late.

Can you tell me more about direct downloads?

Thanks!

I believe that StarChild is speaking of DNA upgrades...
See this page begun by her: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=99729

Nyx is an interesting figure; "feared by Zeus" according to wikipedia.
Gaia (the Earth's spirit) is another expression of mother energy.
She's accessible to all inhabitants here i reckon.
Old 02-05-2016, 08:36 PM
Experiencer
Yep...

Your left hand is your receiving hand. Simply hold out your left hand upward toward the sun and sky and simply ask for the upgrade and download from the Divine Source of all that is. Universal Commands are stated 4x, not 3. So like this:

"Please deliver a DNA upgrade and downloads from the Divine Source. I am eternally grateful." 4x. Best to do it in the sun, but not required.

The most benefit will come to you if you actually spend time in the sun. An hour every morn/eve. Also close your eyes and look at the sun for a few minutes. The Divine energy is being delivered via our sun :-)

Hope this helps. Namaste.

Thanks also Horace, you are awesome and most helpful too :-)
Old 02-05-2016, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
Your left hand is your receiving hand. Simply hold out your left hand upward toward the sun and sky and simply ask for the upgrade and download from the Divine Source of all that is. Universal Commands are stated 4x, not 3. So like this:

"Please deliver a DNA upgrade and downloads from the Divine Source. I am eternally grateful." 4x. Best to do it in the sun, but not required.

The most benefit will come to you if you actually spend time in the sun. An hour every morn/eve. Also close your eyes and look at the sun for a few minutes. The Divine energy is being delivered via our sun :-)

Hope this helps. Namaste.

Thanks also Horace, you are awesome and most helpful too :-)

Thanks Starchild! Does it feel like meditation - do you remember the information that is passed to you? Is it ever just silent?

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 02-05-2016, 09:37 PM
Experiencer
Admittedly, my 1st download was startling

and I had a panic attack. Haha!

You must understand that you do not get the upgrade and download instantly. Ok. It takes time for your request be sent and then your stuff delivered. So what happened to me was I was going to sleep (next night after request) and it came in the form of bright lights, colors, sacred patterns and it was mind blowing after I was reassured and I relaxed. But at 1st I tried to resist it because I was not aware it was my download!

So yeah, you will notice when it arrives. (if you are awake) Just say "hey what's going on!?" And your guides and stuff will calm you and reassure you that it is your very own requested DNA upgrade and download. So anyway it's like an incoming wave of awesomeness! You are literally filled with Light codes, DNA upgrades, sacred patterns, brilliant colors etc. It just pours into you through your crown chakra or even your 3rd eye. Honestly, of all my various experiences with Spirituality, this was epic. I hope you are awake when it is delivered :-)

Now as for remembering, that's a whole different story. But I wouldn't worry about it too much. So long as the hardware and firmware is there it will unlock itself and do its thing without your direction. Hope this helps. Namaste.
Old 24-05-2016, 04:24 PM
Master
Thought I would give this thread a little bump - I was wondering still if anyone else has had any luck or has any advice on this...

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 24-05-2016, 07:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Moon, I looked up some posts of Sparrow in case they are relevant to your inquiries (I'm not sure they are but just did a quick search)

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...s#post7871 60

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...g#post 708507

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...g#post 289366

Of course you will trust your own intuition

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 24-05-2016, 08:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
Moon, I looked up some posts of Sparrow in case they are relevant to your inquiries (I'm not sure they are but just did a quick search)

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...s#post7871 60

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...g#post 708507

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...g#post 289366

Of course you will trust your own intuition

Thanks Floatsy! Checking it out now - that Sparrow sure is a wise one...

-Lord Rama to Laxman