Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-01-2019, 08:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Bunny

Hey Latcam,
Not amethyst, but I sleep with a lithium quartz and a prehnite under my pillow and a kunzite wand and apophyllite in my bedroom as advised by my mentor. I struggle with insomnia, and I found the crystals helped me to get more sleep. Everyone's experience may be different of course but I find it relaxing personally.
Old 17-01-2019, 02:27 AM
Newbie ;)

I have my box of crystals on my nightstand, next to my Himalayan salt lamp. So far my favorite ones to sleep with are my amethyst cluster and my rose quartz. From the looks of this thread, maybe the quartz isn't a good idea? Personally holding my rose quartz and having it close makes my body feel tingly and warm, it's quite pleasant and calming, which is what I need at the end of the day. My amethyst seems to amplify my dreams, which I enjoy, but it doesn't give me the same kind of calming, loving warmth that my rose quartz does.
Old 19-01-2019, 04:17 PM
Knower

I slept with just a rough selenite wand - width of my palm - under my pillow when I started having my spiritual awakening midway last year and my dreams got disturbing at times. It's a variety of mineral gypsum. And good for clearing your energy field. As soon as I did this the dreams stopped. It's also good to make sure you aren't overheating at night from bedding or eating too much protein close to sleeping as that can bring about disturbing dreams as well.

I've since added a few more crystals under my pillow - and I'm super sensitive to energies from crystals but I have had no issues. The additions are amethyst, a rose quartz stone bracelet and merlinite.

Merlinite I would advise against if you're sensitive - I personally have it for it's shamanistic vibration and shadow work.
Old 20-01-2019, 01:22 AM
Deactivated Account

I use my lemurian seed crystal sometimes
Old 22-01-2019, 01:10 AM
Newbie ;)

i have that on me window ledge, its definitely worth using
Old 23-01-2019, 02:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graduating Earth
i have that on me window ledge, its definitely worth using
Yeah man, very informative crystal if you tune in.... was trying to give one to my twin flame
But never got the chance
Old 23-01-2019, 11:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarflame
Yeah man, very informative crystal if you tune in.... was trying to give one to my twin flame
But never got the chance

I dont really tune in i just prey with them some times, is that tuning in or do you mean something else?

Why is that, did you guys break up before you were able to give it to her?
Old 25-01-2019, 04:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graduating Earth
I dont really tune in i just prey with them some times, is that tuning in or do you mean something else?

Why is that, did you guys break up before you were able to give it to her?

Meditate & tune in,, lemurian seed crystals have messages... as for the twin
Flame, I wasn’t with her as a partner, only a friendship... we fell apart as friends.
Old 13-02-2019, 06:54 PM
Master
lol so many warnings about crystal clear quartz.. and these have translated to real fear of it for me unfortunately.. it now dawned on me that perhaps I should just surround myself with tons of it for some days and then see for myself what the results may be of overexposure to clear quartz or breaking the rules of using it in certain ways..

anyways lol I thought there was a thread about what crystal did you sleep with last night but I guess there isn't? so i'm gonna post this here
I don't usually dream about magical type things, generally practical possible in-real-life things which I guess ultimately this is moreso.. but anyways the other day I had a selenite I slept with and in my dream I had a selenite, that selenite, and I was taking a bit out of the middle of it like a corn-on-the-cob lol and it was dissolvable enough to get a nibble.. but the truth is I wash my crystals, even selenite though I know you're not supposed to. this is like a more dense little brick not the typical rod so hopefully it can withstand water better. interesting I was looking up what minerals selenite's composed of and it has two water molecules which is pretty cool to think about. but yeah I just wanted to share my dream because it was an interesting short but sweet one, which I don't have much
Old 13-02-2019, 06:59 PM
Pathfinder

Rose quartz is the only crystal I have found so far that I can have in my bedroom, everything else keeps me awake or dreaming so vividly I wake up feeling exhausted. Just a matter of trialling what works for you.