Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-06-2016, 02:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Something smelly

All the time I look at this picture I smell a filthy smell like fire dust. I wonder then if something is burning. It really stinks. It looks as if it happened around the house. I see garbage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
I thought there should be an open, general photo thread like this since the ones Innerlight made have been so interesting! Perhaps all of you could post any photos you have of spiritually-active places near you (or of your own house even), of you, or anything really, for some of us to try and read or provide more information about.

I've seen threads in other, similar forums where people post photos of themselves, and mediums share what they see. And I'm sure some people here may live in houses that have spirit activity in a certain area, but can't fully communicate with the spirits for whatever reason.

I'll start with this photo. It's a building that's down the street from where I lived for a long time. Because I no longer live there, I struggle to connect to it and the person that was there. There's a rather heartbreaking story behind it :

Anyway, I want to see everyone else's pictures! I barely have mediumship abilities (I seem to be best at seeing past lives, of all things), but sometimes, I can glean things from photos.