Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-09-2013, 01:15 AM
Guide

Psychic Taste

So how does it work?

For two days straight I have tasted two things. The first time which was the day before yesterday, I tasted Guava in my mouth. It tasted wonderful! just like the Guava from the Guava tree in the front. I think I woke up from a nap and tasted it.

Then last night before I went to bed I started tasting a cough drop in my mouth... even in my nose! it was like... really how a cough drop tastes to me... sometimes when I eat it, I get a weird feeling in my nose. I had a thought I was sick, but I didn't think much of it except just sleep and see what happens....

I woke up that night with my throat hurting pretty badly... I took some cough drops and the pain subsided and I feel a bit better (currently got a sore throat and stuffy/runny nose) :)

but just wondering who does that!?

I have also been feeling someone real cold next to me... spirit wise... I ask who it is and imagine feeling it but I don't get a whole of information... sometimes when I imagine touching them I can get a general picture of who they are... or at least the form they take... like when I felt my pine tree's spirit... I could almost literally feel the needles it had all over its branches super cool/fun! I know it is not just in my head because I am under like, 3 sometimes 4 sheets and my back or well mostly my left side is super cold... its so odd...

but what do you do when you can't get an image? or a whole lot of info on them?
Old 14-09-2013, 05:28 AM
Ascender

A lot of our psychic experience, I believe, needs to be "translated" into a physical experience. Another word for extra-sensory perception is clairvoyance because we're so visual. It comes from the French word for "clear" and "seeing".

There's also clairaudience (psychic hearing, like hearing voices), clairaliance (smelling), and clarigustance (tasting, clairsentience (touching). Pure intuitive information is claircognizance.

Like getting random visions, though, it can be difficult to glean what it means.
Old 14-09-2013, 06:20 AM
Guide

Ok so what about pain in my ears? It feels like someone has been screaming in them. Tonight... Idk, tried to envision my shield and putting more layers in it to strengthen it. Then it felt like someone was drilling into my ear... Right now it feels like my ear was witness to a bomb going off.... It's been on my right side...well except today... Now the left side ear hurts...

I think I have experience most f them at random times... Dunno how or why it happens just does.
Old 14-09-2013, 06:44 AM
Ascender

...You might have a physical ear infection.
Old 14-09-2013, 11:42 AM
Guide

No I checked. I went to the clinic and they said there was nothing wrong with my ears. I did have and infection before, and the doctor prescribed medicine to me. Although the ear infection went away, my right ear was still in pain and feeling as if I was listened to a super Loud sound. It all felt slightly numb, and I could feel the inside of my ear twitch a lot at certain times. The second time I went I did not have an ear infection.

Get that same sort of drilling nature in my right ear... But now it happened to my left ear... I also sense some sort of dense energy around me when it happens... It was usually around either my right side or really close to my back. Last night and the night before I have been feeling a very cold cold spot around my back and around my legs.... It is very disturbing. The pain and drilling feeling happened when I started to meditate... I got the same drilling feeling in the back of my skull too before... I think I plugged up that area, then it was my right ear, now it's my left ear. When it was the base of my skull, it always felt like something was burrowing into my spine up into my head and I hated that feeling. And it happened a lot while I was laying in bed... I imagined a lot of barriers at the base of my neck so when it came around it couldn't get through... Then my right ear now my left... I hate it...

I also seems to go away (energy and burrowing feeling) when I say in my head, I can't hear anything, I can't see anything,and I cannot feel anything... Otherwise I will feel something around me... Like I am being watched...
Old 14-09-2013, 01:50 PM
Ascender

It could be tinnitus, dehydration, kundalini awakening, a negative entity, sublexation of the upper spinal column, Sensory Processing Disorder... just like tasting things, it can mean a lot of things that nobody else can tell you.
Old 14-09-2013, 06:17 PM
Guide

Umm.. I am old but I am not that old... At least I don't think I am old enough to get that stuff... I am only 23 :( you make me worry lots!

Anyway, just curious, I understood the cough drop taste in my mouth as being that I was going to be sick... Dunno about all the other tastes...

I have also tasted something very bitter when thinking about my lime tree... Not sure what it means at this moment in time :) bitter taste only happens when I am thinking about lime tree
Old 14-09-2013, 09:42 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
Umm.. I am old but I am not that old... At least I don't think I am old enough to get that stuff... I am only 23 :( you make me worry lots!

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you worry. It's probably nothing too harmful, although if your ear is painful then for your sake I wish that you do figure out what's wrong so that your pain can be alleviated.