Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 20-09-2013, 02:24 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Hee hee.. Thanks

Of course, you are just AWESOME with everything that you say, especially through your beautiful poems.

OH that warmed my heart....

now I have to ask, are you sidestepping it back to me so you think I might forget about your greatest fear..

Perhaps we will see in one of your beautiful poems a glimpse very soon...
Old 20-09-2013, 04:09 AM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper

now I have to ask, are you sidestepping it back to me so you think I might forget about your greatest fear..

You must be a psychic.

Lately my focus had shifted so my inspiration for poems are not in reach. It is a stage.
Old 20-09-2013, 09:17 PM
StephenK

Hi Silent Whisper...

I hope you don't mind, but I opened up photoshop, after something of a long absence, and played with some of the images you posted... :^)

Old 20-09-2013, 09:57 PM
silent whisper

Wow..Photoshop can do that? I am very impressed Stephen,they look amazing.

And significant in many ways of seeing this space..so thankyou for sharing. :)
Old 20-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Neville

Oh dear...Platitudes and or denial, Your greatest fear remains, those fears you have overcome are no longer fears.

What Frightens you now may well be not what Frightens you tomorrow, Your Fear is however intrinsically linked to your instinct of self preservation.

In a way and to some extent or other, It is your fear , coupled with your faith that keeps you going when all else fails....in my experience.

Maybe its not so wise then , to disrespect and discourage fear. I accept fully that to have fear dictate every waking moment is not necessarily a very good thing at all. but a modicum does keep the adrenaline flowing.(What's that book, "Feel the fear and do it anyway")

A little bit of fear, as far as I can gather, let's you know you are still very much alive and vibrant.
Old 20-09-2013, 11:12 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Wow..Photoshop can do that?
Photoshop is amazing! I spent several years focused on the multitude of variables that are accessible when working with a wide range of images.. and I still feel that I've barely scraped the surface. Photoshop has infinite potential, and when you learn some of it's secrets it then tends goad one into deepening their relationship with it's visual possibilities...

It's like music made of color, magically composed of contoured lines... :^)
Old 20-09-2013, 11:14 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
"If you wish to understand the Universe, think of Energy, Frequency and Vibration." - Nikola Tesla

And so too for one to understand oneself... :^)
Old 21-09-2013, 01:24 AM
Mayflow

Dying is perhaps the greatest fear. But when you die you may be reborrn as a Unicorn.
Old 21-09-2013, 01:54 AM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
Dying is perhaps the greatest fear. But when you die you may be reborrn as a Unicorn.

No you do not.
Why?
I have not seen an Unicorn ever.
Old 21-09-2013, 02:05 AM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
No you do not.
Why?
I have not seen an Unicorn ever.

Sure as you are born, You are born a new Unicorn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EPsuOEH1fY