Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-10-2015, 11:46 PM
Super Moderator
Thank you very much dear Sparrow. I wil bear those ideas in mind, as they are very pertinent I think. Many blessings to you.
Old 21-11-2015, 06:03 AM
Ascender
Sparrow, on December 10th, I am supposed to be an angel for a Christmas party at a nursing home.
I was wondering if I could get permission/a blessing to be an angel for a day and maybe some guidance on how to properly behave like an angel.
Old 30-11-2015, 11:16 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Is there a hell?

Such a fear fuelled subject of conscious concern.

I would be happy to offer my particular thoughts on this over-exaggerated scenario.

The gates of hell quite frankly are but those very gates to your own garden of fear.
There can just as much be hell on Earth as there can be hell under heaven.
It should not be seen as a state of place somewhere in a distant land of judgement and suffering, but as a state of mind within the confines of Self-judgement and Self-suffering.
There are those on Earth who so rightly conform to the belief that their life is literally hell on Earth. For it is for them, in the way they choose to live their lives.
They literally bring hell down upon them as they go about their lives in a state of victimhood and disharmony.
There are those who completely ignore and defy any responsibility for their own lives, or the circumstances of their unhappiness, and then look elsewhere to place blame for the suffering and misery they face as a result.
Most humans are the embodiment of children who play around with matches; uneducated to their own inherent powers of creation, and subsequently burn themselves by their own hand.
This is so even in the spirit realms. For those who hold such strong fear-fuelled beliefs, held in ignorance for a lack of education, ultimately project these as their individual experience there then upon the afterlife.

Since the substance that forms the framework for the spirit realms is sensitive to thought projections, you cannot then expect to simply stroll straight into heaven if you have spent a lifetime in a state of hell. The spirit realm will always be a reflection of what you resonate within.
If you do not want to experience a state of hell upon mortal death, then start creating a state of heaven upon mortal life. For you will then carry forth this state into the ether world.

You will, all of you, project your own life review come your mortal end.
You will be your own judge and jury upon every thought, word and deed done.
There will be no one else there to force learnings and sensations of regret upon you.
Your soul will realize its own wisdom in its own time to comprehend its own mistakes, and its own quality of living.
For some, this can be quite a painful and upsetting insight, as they bare witness to their own misconduct upon the planet, feeling every hurt caused upon others, observing the ramifications of the greed, jealousy, hate and anger inflicted upon others. It will all be visited upon their own soul upon their passing.
For those who have caused much pain and suffering of others, or even just to themselves, will potentially face a type of hell when it is revisited upon them.
Not as a sort of punishment by some high seated being, but as a means for your soul to come to terms with itself on an energy level.
All souls must do this before they may gain entry into the higher states of peace, love and harmony of their soul group communities.
Without this ironing out of your own energy vibration you simply could not resonate at the required frequency to transcend into higher states of consciousness.
So to say, those who upon crossing over refuse to face or accept their own actions from their mortal life, will subsequently have to remain in the lower states of consciousness, the lesser planes, until they choose to do so.
Again, this is not as a punishment, but simply how the laws of consciousness work.
Mass murderers who refuse to acknowledge the error of their disharmonious ways will not be permitted to walk among those souls who they have caused to return to the spirit world. This is unless they have genuinely understood the nature of their ways and have, on a soul level, sought forgiveness of themselves and of those souls who they victimized. This change of heart, so to speak, will then raise their vibration of consciousness to such a degree that they can then reintegrate into higher states of soul-communion.
The more loving a being you develop yourself as, the more states and potentials you will gain access to on the spiritual planes.
It is for this reason it is imperative for all souls to realize their life is, in a sense, a preparation for their death. It is not enough to seek penitence for a lifetime of misdeeds upon your final breath, you have to work at it here and now!

-SPARROW-

Beautiful words of wisdom, and something that took me the past couple of years to understand. I was living in a hell. I woke up every day wishing I had not. I would imagine suicide or being killed in an accident as a welcome event. I even tried. But it forced me to seek out spirituality on a much deeper level. And what I learned is exactly what you said. This hell was not brought on me. I put myself in that state of mind. Why should I expect not to be in the same state of mind when I leave this world? So it's been slow going, but MAN have I made progress. I still have things going on that would beat some people down, but for the first time my spirits stay up no matter what. I dunno, but I think I'm reliving a new life with the same set of obstacles (one being to not escape it through suicide as I did in a previous life). Realizing this really helps me to deal with things bc I want to pass this time. I definitely want to learn this lesson this time around. That happiness is in the heart and mind--not in external influences.

Death is simply a passage into another world--Emanuel Swedenborg
Old 01-12-2015, 02:14 AM
Ascender

Im feeling very down about it all; ive been reading Amit Goswami's book The Physics Of The Soul. He seems very focused on reincarnation and is of the opinion that any relatives/friends we may encounter after death are just products of our mind - that we enter a deep dream state until we are born again, and in that inbetween state nothing including loved ones is real; all is dreams. He says quantum physics doesn't allow either for the non material such as non local consciousness to interact with the material world. Things like mediumship and ghosts are a form of communication from the deceased but much of it is constructed from the mind of the living.

In a nutshell, he proposes very little of what we called us is left and we do not genunineley reunite with loved ones. Its essentially a short deep slumber of dreams before we are thrust back into this world anew. For me it feels like oblivion; I don't want to reincarnate,at least not before I have chance to see my mum & dad again. I would rather cease to exist completely than be replaced in Invasion Of The bodysnatchers style!!

I know he's only one voice, but he seems to really know his physics and when he says that so much of the appealing afterlife realm that SGS describes is impossible, its hard to not listen. Its not that channellers are dishonest but they are constructing their own ideas of the afterlife based on the quantum information from the deceased. This idea of bodies and cities etc is a no no for Goswami.
Old 01-12-2015, 03:10 AM
Master
I can remember reading something very similiar and feeling exactly the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
"I would rather cease to exist completely than be replaced in Invasion Of The bodysnatchers style!!"
Now that made me laugh. That was good!
Old 06-12-2015, 11:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
Thank you for your energy and responses, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

My last questions for the year, if you are so inclined.

Dear Floatsy,

I am always inclined to furnish further fertility of thought of those with open mind and heart.

Quote:
1. How to build self worth?

To build self worth one must have a strong foundation upon which such worth can be real-ised. If the foundation of the self is built on counterfeit beliefs, doubts, fears and false truths then consciousness will be made real-ised as the experience of worth-less-ness. For that which you think, you also create.

For this strong foundation to be successful you must first dismantle the defective and destructive foundation you have thus far fed upon, feared upon, and failed upon. This means returning to your roots; the roots of your beliefs, doubts, fears and false truths. Identify where these constructs of thought and attitude first originated and understand the way in which they have formed your perception of yourself. Look for the thought behind the thought, and identify whether it is one of love, or it is one of fear. All founding thoughts from fear always, in all ways, disintegrate your capacity to behold your greatest experience of self worth and real-isation of who you truly are. So then you must unlearn that which you have been taught in error as erroneous truths about who and what you are, and only by doing this can a new foundation of self worth be experienced through greater self perception. This perception can only be realised through thoughts born from love; you must re-member the act of self love.

The mistake many human beings make in deciding their own self worth is to base this value from what other people are saying, doing and being. In this act you are setting yourself up to fail, to be worth-less, in your own eyes every time. You must go within and rely not on thought, but on feeling. Feelings are the language of the soul, and your soul knows all and sees all there is to see about you. Listen to your feelings, but do not mistake a thought for a feeling. Your thoughts will attempt to question that which you feel is true about you, and thusly fear is born and doubt suffocates all that which is worth anything. Go within and let your heart illuminate that which is true, and that which represents and embodies your greatest vision and experience of yourself. Do not adhere to a thought that tells you your self love and self worth is ever too great or glorious that it must simply be the product of ego and self importance. Once you have discovered new value within yourself never let that which takes place outside of you diminish this inner foundation.

Quote:
2. My Mother is sick again - last time we thought it was an entity attack, this time we do not know, but her symptoms are the same. She is talking to dead people, or live people. She is... sick. She ..she's a good, kind person. I am powerless to help her, to help them. Nothing will work and there is no knowledge of who can actually help.

And what be her symptoms? What is it that such voices speak?

Quote:
3. I do not think it is possible to choose the heart every time is it? It would take someone stable and clear to differentiate what is heart, or if they are just acting out a desire, an insanity

It is possible to choose heart every time. You do not necessarily have to be a master of stability or spirituality to differentiate what is heart. You simply have to ask yourself, is this coming from love, or is it coming from fear? If it is a thought, word or deed created from love, it is of the heart. If it is a thought, word or deed created from fear, it is of the mind. The heart does not know fear for it exists purely in the present; the mind creates fear within a thought for it is associated with a past event. Fear is something you have learnt in physical state as a result of a past event. If you choose to live purely in the present, the past cannot plague your thoughts and cloud your heart.

Quote:
4. I asked on the other thread, what do you see in me, and is your advice based on your own heart? How would you know how things are for me, for example?

Any advice I offer is always based on my own heart, if at all you wish to interpret my responses as advice.

How I know how things are for you is symmetry to how I know things about the rest of humanity and a great many other intelligent life forms on the planet. By listening and observing without needing a personal opinion, but allowing that which exists to reveal its own story, and then mirroring that projection back towards it in a way which appears as a different perspective. I am part of you, speaking to you from another perspective of you. I claim no authority to administer advice, but I am proficient in the art of observation and multiple accesses of perception. What another observes in you is not as important as what you observe in you, for the thoughts you have about yourself will create the circumstances through which another experiences who and what you are.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 06-12-2015, 11:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
How long is time in after life? Does years pass the same way here as over there?

Dear Classic,

Time as you currently experience it is essentially a product of awareness and perspective. This is to say, it is not something which is fixed, but something which is experienced differently depending on the consciousness of something in relation to something outside of itself. So then, a fly experiences time different to you as a human being, because your consciousness is different to that of a fly. A being from another solar system will experience time different to you as a human being, because their consciousness is different to yours.

When you return to the spirit realm from whence you came your perception of time will be based on the consciousness you take with you after your physical life. Because it is a learnt perception of thought, those thoughts continue to adhere to this form of relationship to external events and their relationship to you. However, this is not to say that all else adheres to your specific interpretation of time, or that you will always adhere to your present perception of time.

Time then becomes a value which is experienced differently depending on your perception of something else in its relationship to you at any given moment. As your perception of that relationship changes, so too will your awareness of the parameters of the experience also change.

-Sparrow

Old 06-12-2015, 12:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensei
Dear Sparrow,
This is my first time writing you and hope you can guide me towards the answer I seek.

Lost my girlfriend two months ago from a car accident, one from which I miraculously just walked from without serious physical injury..

I still feel that she has to have survived as a soul or spirit. I just don`t feel her `haunting` or clearly communicating with me. Am I blocking this through grief/emotions, has she gone to another place where its hard to reach her.
The first week there where signs and more feeling of her still being around us. These last weeks it`s like she is still in my heart, but not always close to us here

Dear Kensei,

Salutations of love within light.

As with all these friendly exchanges, I may not be able to guide you to the answer that you seek, but I may open the box of my own wisdom, and my own spiritual reach, through which many answers I have found.

So it is we should look at the questions you have in such weeks held.

Quote:
My questions for today
Will I see and hold her again once my time comes to leave this planet?

If this is something you both choose, then it cannot fail to transpire, for such is the will of the Creator. All things are cyclical in nature, which the universe acts to remind you that you will always be reunited with your past and become whole again.

Quote:
I read about soulmates and find it difficult to fully wrap my head around. Example: if we have multiple soulmates she might be with someone else now, that just boggles my mind. I mean she was my girl and I was hers, it`s strange to think of someone coming between that.

There exists many forms of philosophy and debate in regard to this soulmate subject. Even though I continue to remind human beings that their spirit is a self-sovereign, self-fulfilled energy which lacks nothing, the mind of man still persists to invent these absorbent romanticised notions where they set themselves up as being incomplete without some other external energy or entity. I remind the mind of many that this grand love they feel is simply a glimpse of the love which permeates between ALL beings in the spirit world, and in fact is your spirits natural state of connection with all life, not reserved for just one human soul. It is the human mind, the human ego and possessive nature which attempts to define and claim another life form as belonging to them, or they somehow being incomplete without another individual being. It is this possessiveness and desire to claim something as yours which further adds to your pain, your suffering and your diminished self-worth following the absence of another. Your loved one understands this, for this is why they leave you to live your life as a sovereign being; they do not want you to have to rely on their presence, their approval and their continuous affirmations for your continued progression in life. They have tried to explain this in your dream state. You have already gained acknowledgement from them through various electrical and electrostatic mediums around in your surroundings, but your preoccupation for wanting more ‘signs’ actually pushes them further away, simply because you are looking for them with expectancy.

Quote:
Why did I survive and she had to go?

Attempting to conceive some divine meaning behind this question will merely add salt to your wound, for there is no answer which could completely satisfy your sorrows. You were not meant to learn some grand lesson through this, nor was it a result of some karmic debt visited upon you, or they. Circumstances happen within the physical world as a result of the combination of many other collective circumstances which cause undesirable consequences, and remind you of the preciousness and vulnerability of physical life.

Quote:
Honestly there is no logical reason why I got out of that crash alive.

Life is not logical. You may invent a hundred reasons why you believe you survived, but every one of them leads you to the same reality; you are here, you are alive, now what are you going to do with this life?

Quote:
What can I do to work on the relationship from this situation?

It is not so much a matter of your relationship with this other being, but your relationship with your own thoughts. The sooner you realise this other being does not belong to you - as some object of dependency, that you can in fact succeed and excel in life with the relationship you have with your own sentient spirit, the smoother will be your transition to recovery and inner acceptance. Your own spirit is the only true thing you need to connect to, all other doors will open to you through this direction and desire.

Some of these words may lean heavy on your heart, and some resistance will present itself, but there is a time for fluffy coated words of comfort and there is a time for greater truth and perspective.

My friendship is yours.

-Sparrow

Old 06-12-2015, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow,
Thank you for your patience with me

Does this not make up a large part of our conscious awareness? As far as I know, no other part of the human body is capable of what the extrastriate system does, which makes it very unique. However, why does the extrastriate have to respond to feedback? Which part of the brain do these feedback signals come from? What is the difference between internal and external visual reality?

Dear a1candidate,

I trust you are good and well in this festive season.

Let us see. How do you define a ‘large part’ of your consciousness? Consciousness is infinite and comes in from all directions simultaneously; it permeates through all matter, it animates matter, and expands beyond it within realms not even your brain is attuned to perceive. There is no place where consciousness does not exist in your universe. The space between where you think consciousness begins and where consciousness ends, there too exists consciousness. The space between is the illusion and the game you are playing through your physical brain. The human brain is simply a translator of information of specific frequencies and formats attributed to your dimension. It is a coordinating computer to assist your soul to interpret physical density experiences. Consciousness itself exists within and outside of every single cell in your body; your soul does not sit inside the body, the body sits inside the soul - for the body is a by-product of the soul, and the body is much smaller in comparison.

Your questions are fixating on the importance of the physical organ called brain as the primary processor of consciousness, yet I have clarified this is not the case, for how else would your physical form continue to animate in the spirit world without a physical brain, and how can thoughts transmit without the presence of a brain? Where do you wish these questions to take you in their relationship to consciousness?

Quote:
Could you provide a few examples of how this could be different?

A few examples? Indeed.
The McGurk effect
Hypnagogia
Phantom limb pain or Allodynia
Dreams.

To name a few. Then there is the way in which your physical brain asserts your physical body and its surroundings are solid physical structures, when truly your science reveals they are far from it.

Quote:
Does this mean that our prior knowledge of the world affects the way we visually perceive the world? Why can't the striate and extrastriate systems report the objective truth of physical reality instead of fabricating visual illusions?

Yes, and I understand this has already been proven by those in such fields of research.

Because the primary design and purpose of the physical brain apparatus through evolution is to support your physical survival as an animal, and functions to ‘fill in’ gaps of information which are most appropriate and ‘useful’ for your individual survival based on past memory events. It fills in these gaps either because it does not have enough information or it has too much information, so it draws on past memory to decide what is the most probable reality of the sensory input. The brain functions through learnt behaviour, observations and conclusions derived from external behaviour of other beings, as well as how those beings and sources have taught you to think and process information.

Quote:
Is the extrastriate system the final endpoint of this journey? From what I understand, visual information is first transmitted from the retina to the lateral geniulate nucleus of the thalamus, then proceeds to V1 and V2, before being relayed to the extrastriate system. What happens to visual information beyond the extrastriate system and where does this occur?

There is no endpoint; information and energy does not simply stop. Information is circulated throughout all regions of the brain for it functions as one organ, and will be translated into different signals by all other areas of the brain. You will not necessarily feel these communications and connections; your brain is trained to deliver at the forefront of your mind only the most pertinent response for your immediate survival and most appropriate physical response. Any conflicts or neuronal distractions would cause confusion and jeopardise the physical survival of the body and its ability to act in fight-or-flight response to an event.

Quote:
Do you agree that self-awareness is the most important component of human consciousness? If so, would it not be fair for me to view the precuneus, rather than all living cells, as the neural substrate of consciousness?

All components are equally as important as the next. I do not adhere to hierarchical values of one thing being of more value than another. Though I am more inclined to say, love is the most ‘important’ component of consciousness, for a human. Without it you would not experience what you call self-awareness.

When your consciousness separates from the physical counterpart, including the physical precuneus, your sense of self-awareness not only continues to exist, but actually becomes enhanced and expanded. This should tell you that the precuneus, while able to process neural information, is not necessary for the existence or processing of consciousness itself. Consciousness itself does not require physical structure or process, or physical energy in order to exist or function.

Quote:
If the brain works like a computer program, wouldn't it be possible to model a human brain with a computer? If not, are there any functional aspects of the brain that are non-computable and cannot be modelled by a computer?

The human brain will never be able to be completely modelled or replaced by technology of this era or any other. Though many advanced extraterrestrials have attempted similar projects they have always found the finished product missing something of the original design. What will remain missing will be the human soul and the spirit, for their involvement and presence will always be paramount in the function of all life. Take away these components and the brain becomes a useless piece of meat.

Quote:
What happens to someone who completely loses his memory due to a traumatic accident, and wakes up without having any prior perceived reality? How does the visual system of this person function without receiving feedback responses due to loss of memory?

It functions because memory is not just stored in one or the same place. Every living cell in your body retains memory. Every living cell in your body has retained the memory of every one of your ancestors who has ever lived. Memory is shared by all aspects of your cellular state, including all areas of your brain. When part of your brain is damaged your brain is programmed to adapt and improvise; other areas of the brain adopt, perhaps inadequately, the function of its damaged counterpart from its former association and information exchange.

Many blessings to you during this festive season.
-Sparrow

Old 06-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami Chihuahuananda
Sparrow, I would tell you a story ...how she followed Badger , and rode her blue bear (with pink bear alongside ) on into the gathering storm that would try and stop her. How she asserted "I am (the essence of) Grace and I forgive you" , and nothing could stop her, and on she rode . How she had shattered like mirror pieces and waited for the new body to be readied , and met with many peoples (and certain ones through your connection) from many realms and they welcomed her . How her new body was given in the Spirit realm , and how she cried with deep joy and could barely talk about it ... but it's really her story , so I can only graze over the bare outlines

I could fill you with questions about it, but she knows what it's about , and the significance is all there for me to see .Most people wait to do that sort of thing when they die , but she just keeps riding her blue bear and telling me stories Gone are the days that I might be jealous of her adventures , even though I complain about the lack of my own. So here I am back around again to the understanding that what is hers is hers, and what is mine is mine, and what a great and beautiful thing it is to share our lives with each other in this strange and beautiful world for a while.

Grateful she was, to have anyone to tell , because not many people want to hear such stories , or hear them for what they really are , but she has me, and it is an honor to listen and to serve . And who shall I tell about my strange dreams but her (?), and sometimes whoever is listening here , for not many want to hear about impossible things being real . But you ... you probably like to do at least six impossible things before breakfast , so I will
talk to you sometimes

Dear Swami,

While it is true that some may recount all sorts of wonderful adventures to you of other realms, you are at the end of the day here to have a physical experience within a physical sense of being. Furthermore, just because your physical brain cannot recall you having similar inter-dimensional adventures, it is not to say you do not also have them; they simply register elsewhere beyond your immediate present awareness. This does not propose one is more spiritually advanced than another, as it is not the case at all.

Rejoice for the being you are, and how you choose to do things, for you are unique and that is your own gift to everyone else. Festive blessings my friend.

-Sparrow