Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-10-2011, 02:18 PM
Sri Yantra

I am gutted.

My s/m and I have had 15 years together living seperate lives.

Aside from a 2 year hiatus where we realised not being in contact was a very bad idea, we have remained ever so close. He is the love of my life and I cannot imagine life without him.
He is my best friend and everything else but my husband and father to my children. We have had quite a journey but we are a strong couple and a force to be reckoned with! BUT.... we have a jealous wife issue.

So, his wife has started to become increasingly suss on his behaviour and of his privacy, and need for it.
She went skitz on him and in turn she has questioned him about me.

If we are ever exposed in our true nature all hell would break loose.
We both stand alot to lose if we are truly found out for the amount that we are in contact. There is only so much our partners know, they have no idea that we both wish...wish to every God possible to be together.

So, it has come to yet another end.
Another block in the road, another lesson to be learned.

It is pretty serious, he has had to delete the email account we have used for the last 15years. I am all but erased from his life in a matter of hours to protect what is not even true.

I am gutted. As much as I know this is not over, this is painful to go thru.
I am used to him in my everyday. He is my morning, arvo and night phonecall, he is my midnight email and chat buddy. He gets me thru life and I get him thru his and now we have lost that, for however long it takes for HER to get over herself.

I don't know where i will find the strength to do this but I hope the support here will asist in easing the pain.
Old 20-10-2011, 02:43 PM
I know this may seem out of the ordinary - but we all know
what gutted is like --- I'm so sorry.
I now turn to Motherwort tincture....it is shocking
how it "heals" that feeling.
Really shocking...only a half dropper full, even.

No fancy words from me...it sucks and when desparate - try it if you get sick of that feeling.
Best wishes.

But, it sounds to me he just had to erase the acct temporarily --hang in there
when he has more peace in his household. You haven't lost him!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-10-2011, 02:58 PM
soul whisperer

I've pm-d you Sri....
Old 20-10-2011, 03:22 PM
Master
know that there is a reaosn behind the seperation and tht is for u both to grow more , whats more , one thing i have learnt is during these connections , we are tested to our very limits , thats so you can remain true to who u are and how you feel , if his partner is jealous and suffocting him he will have to learn a lesson here , and that being his true power , if he is so quick to let sumone else take control over his life then he is not yet ready , this is just my opinion , but this connection teaches us about self empowerment .... you say u wish to every god poss that you both can be together m but how can that be if your both still attached? if your heart and soul says you want and need to be together then both of you will stop living a lie , however having said that , yu need to dismantle the energies with your partenrs because the relationshiop doesnt fulfill you , it wont work if you end your marriage just for this guy , it has to be because the relationshiop doesnt bring u what u need and seek , the same goes for him ..... im sure he is going to be tested now to see if he can live without you , he will have to overcome his fear of facing the wrath of his wife and that seperation to finally accept the connection between u both ...... you are always bonded and nothing can keep you both apart and nor should you let it .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 20-10-2011, 04:33 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri Yantra
We both stand alot to lose if we are truly found out for the amount that we are in contact. There is only so much our partners know, they have no idea that we both wish...wish to every God possible to be together.

You know how to love your soulmate and he knows how to love you, but have either of you learned how to love your spouses? Perhaps that is the lesson you must tackle next.

Why are you hiding your true nature from those who you have committed to share a life with? Possibly you feel you are protecting someone... the spouse, the children, the in-laws, your standard of living? But can you see that by wanting to protect, you are doing everyone a big disservice?

Protection arises out of fear, not love. Love arises out of taking risks -- the risk of sharing your true and honest self, for better or for worse. Protection is pretending. Protection is inauthentic.

You cannot love that which you do not see clearly.
Nobody can love someone one does not see clearly.

Your marriage is a lie. His marriage is a lie. The spouses involved have every right to be angry that they have been living a lie for 15 years.

http://www.in5d.com/3d-vs-4d-relationships.html
Old 21-10-2011, 02:23 AM
Master
Go Serpent Queen!! no pullin' punches and tellin' it like it is.

My hat, if I had one, is off to you.

Sri Yanta, don't sweat it... let it go where it will. Nature not only finds the cracks but often makes them so the flowers can find the sun.
Old 21-10-2011, 04:12 AM
Master
Yeah love hurts, that's what being human is.

In this case there is the way you hurt and the way others get hurt, so even though it pains you, you would do best to give fair consideration to the feelings of all the people/family/s involved.

All my sympathies with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri Yantra
My s/m and I have had 15 years together living seperate lives.

Aside from a 2 year hiatus where we realised not being in contact was a very bad idea, we have remained ever so close. He is the love of my life and I cannot imagine life without him.
He is my best friend and everything else but my husband and father to my children. We have had quite a journey but we are a strong couple and a force to be reckoned with! BUT.... we have a jealous wife issue.

So, his wife has started to become increasingly suss on his behaviour and of his privacy, and need for it.
She went skitz on him and in turn she has questioned him about me.

So, it has come to yet another end.
Another block in the road, another lesson to be learned.

It is pretty serious, he has had to delete the email account we have used for the last 15years. I am all but erased from his life in a matter of hours to protect what is not even true.

I am gutted. As much as I know this is not over, this is painful to go thru.
I am used to him in my everyday. He is my morning, arvo and night phonecall, he is my midnight email and chat buddy. He gets me thru life and I get him thru his and now we have lost that, for however long it takes for HER to get over herself.

I don't know where i will find the strength to do this but I hope the support here will asist in easing the pain.
Old 21-10-2011, 04:35 AM
Master
I second Serpent Queen and Mr. Interesting ~ if you feel gutted, how do you think the respective spouses feel, huh?

Old 21-10-2011, 09:22 AM
Experiencer

I know this is easier said than done, but if both of you are miserable and want to be together, then why don't you just go get divorced and be together. Wasting someone's time being in a relationship when you're longing for someone else isn't good for anyone involved.
Old 21-10-2011, 09:53 AM
Master
it isnt fair to them , i made the same mistake and hurt my children and my childrens dad , each time i left him for my twin and then twin would disappear , and we all be hurt , but then i chose to stay the third time for my kids and to be considerate , i thought it was selfish to do what i wanted and make everyone else miserable , so i risked my own happiness . in time made a huge mistake , becaus ei was still miserable , so much to the point it made me ill and i lived a lie , in the end i had to leave because the relationship wasnt right for me , not for my twin and we ended then on better terms , you have to consider others feelings in this also but dont forget your own happiness , dont stay with sumoen ust because you feel you have to, or dont wnat to hurt sumone , because eventually they will be more hurt in the long run , because you are living a lie and it will feel like to them that the time spent togther was based on lies . that can do more damage x

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”