Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-10-2016, 04:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Still cant astral project after 11 years

Hello all! So this will be my 2nd post; the first was a few months ago and I went over the details as to what was going on, and im back for my update . Anyway as of now, I still can't astral project, but came CLOSE. Quite simply, I researched the sumarian tablets, which predates all other religiosity text, and they did have instructions as to what you need to do. I have gotten to a type of "feeling during my sleeps and meditations, but no success. I will continue to try. If you are wondering what those instructions were, it was, and not verbatem, "you lay down not to go to sleep, but to dream. Be relaxed, every muscle, every fiber, relax yourself enirely. Do not focus on any outcome, but focus on nothing g at all. Clear your mind, and any thoughts that come, let them pass, and continue to remain conscious." No success yet, but better than what I was doing. If anyone has any pointers for me, let me know!
Old 02-10-2016, 08:15 PM
Master

Your technique sounds very good, relaxing every muscle. How long do you relax yourself for. If you relaxed yourself a little longer or half an hour longer you have a higher chance of success. What I found is I am relaxed enough but I did not do an ap technique. If I did an ap technique I would get out of my body. Sometimes we are very relaxed and we stay in our body. We have to do an ap technique. Sometimes just relaxing also works. I like to do both ways.
Old 09-10-2016, 03:36 PM
Seeker

keep trying you'll learn to project in no time, expectation is everything
Old 12-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becks
"you lay down not to go to sleep, but to dream. Be relaxed, every muscle, every fiber, relax yourself enirely. Do not focus on any outcome, but focus on nothing g at all. Clear your mind, and any thoughts that come, let them pass, and continue to remain conscious." No success yet, but better than what I was doing. If anyone has any pointers for me, let me know!

I personally would not use that technique for OBE as one is far more likely to instead go into a lucid dream by doing that as you are letting your mind drift and with that finally dream images will start to come while you are still awake if you've kept conscious. (you could due to your desire as we often create our desires in dreams, at that point go into dreaming you've had a OBE instead of actually having one.

If you've tried for a long time to have an OBE but not succeded, it probably means that your energy isnt right for it. Try a good energy raising OBE technique. There is good one in Denning and Phillips book called Astral Projection
Old 13-11-2016, 03:42 AM
Master

I have not ap for a while. My advice is when ap does not happen have a short break and try again, and again and again until you ap. That is what I did on Friday. I messed up the ap but at least I nearly ap. I would pick a day when you do not have to get up early the next day. If you are tired or stressed it is not a good idea to try and ap.
Old 14-11-2016, 08:02 AM
Seeker
Excess positive energy, positive emotional basis, and relaxing with no intention to rest/sleep. Also focus on the heaviness of your limbs, and coax your light spirit mind to raise up out of that heaviness. Hopefully happy travels.
Old 14-11-2016, 07:46 PM
Master

At some point as you are letting go of the resistant thoughts one should come along that wish to carry you into the astral. When that feeling arises then you'll have to follow it, otherwise you will stay in your body.
Old 12-02-2017, 04:47 AM
Newbie ;)

STILL CANT AP X 11 years

another update, wont be too long. so as of now, still no success; i have taken a break and tried again, but still same outcome. i may just put my attempts to an end for good; i do not believe that i will have a genuine AP like the last 2 times. I do hope, in the near future, that it will happen; such feelings and infinite euphoria you have when this happens is addictive, to the point that iv been trying to reproduce it for literally over a decade (NO JOKE!!). i will continue to use binaural beats and deep breathing relaxation, since it helps me sleep, but i have a feeling that when i forget about AP all together, it will happen, and i fear that i would have forgotten how to notice it and "relax and just let it happen", as the voice told me to do the very last time i astral projected (i wonder who or what that was, and why he/she is not here now..)
Old 12-02-2017, 06:23 AM
Master
One techniques first step is to find your hand whilst dreaming
Old 12-02-2017, 03:10 PM
Master

I think there are some of us that try for years and dont get too far .
for me I think there is a bunch of repressed stuff from pats lives I need to clear out first .
If you want different methods the a.p. forum and others have some free books and methods posted on the forum . Obe 4 you has a free book .
http://obe4u.com
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/