Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
but at the same time speak of people who believe in twin flames as "obsessed." Pot meet kettle. Have fun staying miserable.

I'm unsure about to whom that refers. If me, you're wildly out. Stay miserable? Me? Ok, if you say so. Obsessed? Probably...

Old 30-08-2016, 09:09 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I'm unsure about to whom that refers. If me, you're wildly out. Stay miserable? Me? Ok, if you say so. Obsessed? Probably...

Oh come on we both know who these 'two" are. im one of them and i dont care. Let her have her opinion. Her truth isnt my truth and thats ok.
Old 30-08-2016, 09:20 PM
Guide

No one else has any experiences they would like to share? How about if you even believe in that "false twin flames" exist?
Old 30-08-2016, 09:30 PM
Knower
I personally believe and experienced it myself what a HEALTHY twin flame relationship is. For me, a true twin flame relationship is where mutuals feelings, respect, compassion, and care, are all met equally and with balance. It really is about a peaceful relationship, though let's be real, there will ALWAYS be flaws in whatever relationship you have.

Now, when it comes to whatever you want to call it soulmate, twin flame, fakes, whatever, I think that well... we humans just want to put title or names on everything. We humans tend to want separate things so we could 'understand' it easily. So there you go, all of these titles and names you have. Though I personally believe and feel that soulmates are literally everyone that cross in your life journey for your soul's purpose, but for twin flame, it's kinda that 'perfect-lucky-the one' type of partner.

Lastly, when you compare twin flames with BPD... c'mon now. Anyone SHOULD be healthy and still logical in their minds even when they're sooo muuuch in love. Anyone should know and understand the difference between an abusive relationship, and a healthy one. Though one thing I know, sadly, many people do get confused by this and start to believe everything their twin flame does, even when it's abusive. Believing that it's 'divine choice'. I know and understand this so well. I'm not a cynical, but I'm also not blind or stupid.

So again, yeah totally twin flames are real. We all have. Either you want to see them very much romantically or platonically. Depends. But we should still logically know, which relationship is abusive and not.
Old 30-08-2016, 09:34 PM
Knower
Ah okay, I just realized that I kinda responded this to your other post as well. Lol oh well, I'll just re-reply it there. I can't seem to edit this one. Either waayy...
Old 30-08-2016, 10:10 PM
Deactivated Account

like a boy whistling in the dark-trying to convince himself it is not dark-and posting in The Twin Flame Forum-that is free-no charge.............imagine that.......
Old 31-08-2016, 01:58 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjajms
like a boy whistling in the dark-trying to convince himself it is not dark-and posting in The Twin Flame Forum-that is free-no charge.............imagine that.......

oh theres that "unconditional love" lie that most everyone here proclaims to be all about but never actually practices.

as far as i knew.. i have the privilege to post anywhere in this entire forum.. even in this part too. if i recall so.. being passive aggressive is being disrespectful and against the forums rules. is it not?

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=60319
Old 31-08-2016, 02:04 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlswan
I personally believe and experienced it myself what a HEALTHY twin flame relationship is. For me, a true twin flame relationship is where mutuals feelings, respect, compassion, and care, are all met equally and with balance. It really is about a peaceful relationship, though let's be real, there will ALWAYS be flaws in whatever relationship you have.

Now, when it comes to whatever you want to call it soulmate, twin flame, fakes, whatever, I think that well... we humans just want to put title or names on everything. We humans tend to want separate things so we could 'understand' it easily. So there you go, all of these titles and names you have. Though I personally believe and feel that soulmates are literally everyone that cross in your life journey for your soul's purpose, but for twin flame, it's kinda that 'perfect-lucky-the one' type of partner.

Lastly, when you compare twin flames with BPD... c'mon now. Anyone SHOULD be healthy and still logical in their minds even when they're sooo muuuch in love. Anyone should know and understand the difference between an abusive relationship, and a healthy one. Though one thing I know, sadly, many people do get confused by this and start to believe everything their twin flame does, even when it's abusive. Believing that it's 'divine choice'. I know and understand this so well. I'm not a cynical, but I'm also not blind or stupid.

So again, yeah totally twin flames are real. We all have. Either you want to see them very much romantically or platonically. Depends. But we should still logically know, which relationship is abusive and not.

i agree with your post but not so much the part about when one should know an abusive relationship.. some sadly just dont..or that an abusive relationship is somehow the only "normal thing' they learned growing up and an actual normal and healthy relationship is never learned or seen in their life. they dont liek them either and "feels wrong" to them.

i wasnt trying to compare a twin flame to bpd specifically but more or less show that bpd could be easily mistaken for a tf relationship..
Old 31-08-2016, 02:43 AM
Deactivated Account

passive aggressive -of or denoting a type of behavior or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation, as in procrastinating, pouting, or misplacing important materials

I have been very direct and straight forward with you. I never proclaimed unconditional love-

keep whistling-lol-peace
Old 31-08-2016, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinahh
No I mean people trained in black magic who use it to manipulate your energy, making your life hell all the while pretending to be a soulmate/twinflame. I experienced this personally...

I have definitely seen these types at work in people's lives before.

How does one determine real from false?

I mean it was fairly obvious to me when I saw it done to others. But things are always more confusing to the person wrapped up in the experience.