Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-10-2011, 11:02 AM
amalia0

what lesson is to be learnt here??

being soul mates???

Last edited by amalia0 : 25-10-2011 at 02:23 PM.
Old 25-10-2011, 11:18 AM
geminilite

ah dont worry was confused , i thought this man was your cousin going to re read it again now and see if it makes mre sense again lol sorry
Old 25-10-2011, 11:25 AM
geminilite

ok doubly confused now.. so your cousin? is this the same man you speak of in your other post? is he your TF connection? I'm a little confused trying to understand the information in your post?
Old 25-10-2011, 11:49 AM
Krystalle

Wait werent you saying this is your tf connection and someone you have never met? how come he is your cousin now?
either way.....asking the same question over and over will not bring different answers. people answered to your questions...now you can take that or leave it - but i'll say it again - this guy doesnt sound like a good influence in your life. He seems like he has many issues he has to deal with, and you cant change that.
I understand this connection is driving you crazy, but why dont you try not to take it so srsly for a while? think from a different perspective. dont let him have all this control over your life, its not worth it.
If youre suppose to meet you will...just work on your own goals.
Old 25-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Sri Yantra

it just sounds like a bit of a messy life.
Old 25-10-2011, 02:28 PM
amalia0

hey no don't think like that.he is just made a mistake that's all and nothing else and my tf is someone who can never really do harm intentionally.we all make mistakes.i have made mistakes too.that doesn't classify me as a bad person so its just nothing.just coz he's made mistakes doesn't make him a bad influence.
in fact he has been a very positive influence in my life and i have felt it.
its just he has issues which he is finding hard to deal with.w
anyway thanks for reply.
please don't think wrong about him.pls.
before i fell in love with him i didn't even know what love was,how it feels like to be in love coz i never loved my ex boyfriend's truly.it was just a status symbol and all sorts of immature thoughts would flood my head but after i realized it i changed and all coz of him.
similarly that change should happen to him too.its just a wait and watch situation.
Old 25-10-2011, 02:57 PM
geminilite

I also feel that this man does have many issues relating to how he treats others from what you say and obviously needs to do a lot of self healing... and jsut because we might feel it isnt a good influence doesnt mean to say we all think bad of him... many people do things that are seen as bad or wrong, but its generally as fear within himself that just needs healing.

none of us here can judge another person , we have no idea of that persons lessons or life... but I do believe its not healthy to make reasons/excuses for another persons behaviour, we can only guide them and let them correct it, i wouldnt stay with someone who treated me badly just because i understood his issues.. it would be so detrimental to myself and would hinder his growth, by leaving it would allow him to take responsibilty for the way he has treated another person, its up to him whether he does or not.. now i know you arent in a relationship with this man , but its jsut to give you an idea of what i mean.. some people are not healthy to be around, and you must ask yourself this... IF this man is your TF then there is a very good reason why he is so unattainable to you.. probably because it would be very unhealthy for you both, and you both are clearly not ready for it just yet..

blessings xxx