Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-10-2011, 01:43 AM
faith83

Heart Bond?

I read somewhere that when in a soulmate/TF relationship can also include a heart bond. I've searched alittle but haven't found what that is exactly in these type of relationships.
Any ideas?
Old 19-10-2011, 02:40 AM
Lionsheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith83
I read somewhere that when in a soulmate/TF relationship can also include a heart bond. I've searched alittle but haven't found what that is exactly in these type of relationships.
Any ideas?

Heart Bond......

Early on in the connection after my twin Jackie came back in 2009, I hugged her and on couple of occasions, I felt our hearts lock, you can feel it in your heart and it is tremendous. this is the love form the other person rooting in you and your love rooting in their hearts. Because the twin flame energy is so amplified, you will make no mistake when it happens. That is the moment that you actually fall in love as they say.

an opposite view might give you a btter picture. When someone leaves you that you loved, then the energy that they shared with you IS pulled out of your heart center and this is the pain you feel. SEE? the energy of existence is very real and this is a very good example so when there is a heart bond thn the energy is coming into your heart and rooting.
Old 19-10-2011, 12:43 PM
wetherspoonred

ln my case it was seeing a bridge of pinkish light going from my heart-centre to her - and at a distance without her being present.
Old 19-10-2011, 05:14 PM
HungerForKnowledge

Hmm i found the title of this thread interesting!. i've never read or heard of this heart bond.. but i've definitely felt it.. after not seeing my ex whom i suspect might be my tf for a long long time.. i finally saw her at a party. it took me a while to look at her tho but when i did i felt like my heart was jumping in my chest. it was odd but it happened and i didnt know what it was.. interesting
Old 20-10-2011, 12:57 AM
faith83

So its more of a physical thing than metaphor? I was thinking that it was more of a spiritual commitment
Old 20-10-2011, 12:14 PM
wetherspoonred

Well, l think it's more of a soul thing. l feel physical things too, but the heart centre [anahata chakra] is the seat of the soul [deep inside of course] and Pink is said to be it's color.
lt's much more than just a 'commitment' l think. Psychically, it can be seen and felt as l described.
Old 21-10-2011, 12:45 AM
Master
In my own experience, with deep soul mates we may become one heart in a subtle spiritual way.
I don't think we can make that happen but it comes spontaneously, with the help of our guides and angels.

Xan

Old 23-10-2011, 10:24 AM
cherry

ive always felt this connection with my twin through my heart. when with him it feels very warm, when apart it feels like my heart pulling out of my chest.

i also noticed when thinking of him and missing him, i tend to put on hand on my heart and reach out with the other hand. when i pass his house i usually put both my hand on my heart. like if im trying to keep it in my chest to avoid it flying to him:)
Old 23-10-2011, 10:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
In my own experience, with deep soul mates we may become one heart in a subtle spiritual way.
I don't think we can make that happen but it comes spontaneously, with the help of our guides and angels.

Xan

ive felt this recently too its a peculiar but beautiful feeling.