Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-09-2016, 08:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Do you think?

You ever find another soulmate after losing one?
Old 02-09-2016, 08:46 PM
Master

Some do, some don't. Not everyone is going to have the same journey. So for one who has found a soul mate after the loss of one doesn't mean it plays out the same for the next person.
Old 02-09-2016, 08:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix72
You ever find another soulmate after losing one?
Hi Phoenix
Yes, I believe so...

Now many have different thoughts here ons soulmates . I am only speaking of romantic , intimate ones....not family or friends.
My first love( soulmate a) I believed to be a soulmate when I was a teen till early twenties...
After we broke up, I was alone for years after ( I just couldn't start something just for the sake of just having someone , I needed a connection) and at some point I was afraid I wouldn't feel a connection like that .
I was taken aback by another soulmate(b)who made the last soulmate seem like a fling....
Till now, he felt like my perfect match...
Things unfortunely didn't work out as timing was not a blessing to us and I was again left years alone....
Now again free , and in me I feel there is more in life to come.
For it not to happen there must be a reason for it.
In my heart I know what I am waiting for, and what I want ...just like I did before b came along
Between all these two I had to go through a lot of issues ...I see now why whatever I lived , the reasons why I did....

I can only say from experience, once I let go of the previous( soulmate a) ...completely internally freed myself from my past with him ...did B come along...

Now having put B behind me , I have faith that there will be a C

As long as we live and breathe in this world , anything can happen...
Love yourself, take care of yourself, your loved ones ....if you are hurting from a past soulmate , try to heal and focus on you...

I can't say move on, becuase I know if there was a deep true love , you will always love them..but if you are not with them or can't be...try to focus your love on yourself..as if you would want a best friend taking care Of you...
Old 02-09-2016, 08:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Very true, guess I expect too much or maybe just fooling myself
Old 02-09-2016, 09:02 PM
Master

Keep your heart open to love Phoenix. We can't really decide or know how or when or even if soul mates come no matter how good intentions and meaning come from our will. Try to relax and not seek a soul mate in everyone you meet and you could very well be pleasently surprised. I believe we are given what we need not what we want for greater purposes.
Old 02-09-2016, 09:33 PM
Newbie ;)

I do love my current wife but since a few happenings of late I see things a bit differently, love her with all I have but sometimes not enough.