Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 25-05-2016, 05:28 PM
Knower
My family was gathered was I was born to give me a name that suited the numbers and my star signs. I found it painful hard to live until I was 30 and changed my name. Things were so much easier for me and I could breath again. Only do it with the right reasoning.

Now although my name change, my birth numbers didn't. Hope this helps and yes it's a pain to have an AKA.
Old 25-05-2016, 08:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
Hi friends,
I had a numerology reading lately and was suggested to change my name,
but my inner voice from higherself tells me that it is not necessary to change.
Have u ever met similar situations?
what will u decide to do?

Thanks.

Did the reader say that you should “legally” change your name because you can change your name without it being legal? Back in the 1970‘s many who followed gurus were given spiritual names or Hindu names, they were not legal names but they were known by that name. One of the reasons this was done was to help them detach from that person who they legally called themselves, and was known by, so with a new name they could develop a different persona.

There are lots of entertainers who take on a stage name that they use when entertaining; and they keep their legal name while using that stage name. Lady Gaga for instance, you do know that is not her real name? There are lots of musicians, actors, etc., who are only known by their stage name to the public and only privately known by their legal name. Once you legally change your name you are taking a big step and you have to change all of your legal documents, etc. Having an alias or nickname may also be an option.
Old 25-05-2016, 09:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Did the reader say that you should “legally” change your name because you can change your name without it being legal? Back in the 1970‘s many who followed gurus were given spiritual names or Hindu names, they were not legal names but they were known by that name. One of the reasons this was done was to help them detach from that person who they legally called themselves, and was known by, so with a new name they could develop a different persona.

There are lots of entertainers who take on a stage name that they use when entertaining; and they keep their legal name while using that stage name. Lady Gaga for instance, you do know that is not her real name? There are lots of musicians, actors, etc., who are only known by their stage name to the public and only privately known by their legal name. Once you legally change your name you are taking a big step and you have to change all of your legal documents, etc. Having an alias or nickname may also be an option.

Even with an AKA - if your new name is the one you want to go by - all the documents have to change. To hide your name legally, you have to go to court.

If you do pickup an AKA, then start with the DMV first. Then Social Security making sure they carry over what you put into it (keep the number). Then with those two documents, start with the IRS working your way down to accounts and other notifications. Be mindful of any living wills and notary items you have for you'll have to reissue these under your new name. The hardest part in changing my name was at college. You may also find updating your passport a pain but supply your birth certificate with all the official changes and it'll take.

On the positive side, after a few years when someone calls for the old name, that'll be a heads up that they don't know you. Great for avoiding old people you no longer like. Good luck!
Old 26-05-2016, 01:07 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
Thank u all...
my head still a bit clouded,
my father gave me a name he likes, but the professional readers told me it gave me a bad luck. I remmeber in high school another person said the same.
because if u collect the letters of my name and combine them together, it becomes a ZERO or EMPTY.
I got a business degree and earned some money and it went into others'hand, they take the control, some money went into a project and i just cant touch it. they r still mine but seems i can never spend them.
my relationships so far also end into ZERO....
my health the energy system was changed since i got depression and PTSD.(but it is better i feel since i joined the spiritual journey.)

but it is weird my inner voice told me all those bad luck r not because of my name..

and i also no longer have interest in money or business, i just dont care them much now..

To me it sounds like the person who did your reading wasn't right. Always listen to your intuition.
Old 16-08-2016, 05:42 AM
Newbie ;)

What is your name? Everything matters only what have you done in life . If your soul is pure than dnt worry you will get everything in life, may be you get it late but it will sustain in your life .