Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 20-12-2010, 07:31 AM
YongBaek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
The Dogon Tribe? They have strong links to star people if I am not mistaken.
You will find many different ways here to strengthen your abilities. At times you might feel torn into several different directions, but always follow your heart and gut instinct; they will never lead you astray.

Correct, they believe we came from a star called SiriusB and had knowledge of its orbit, time of orbit, shape size what it was made of and its neighbors far before we had the ability to see as far as it is.
Old 20-12-2010, 07:53 AM
mahakali

hi and welcome, there's a lot to learn here and your post wasn't to long. feel free to express and ask questions.

ive learned not to get too wrapped up in semantics just believe that universal love and compassion is the ultimate truth.
Old 20-12-2010, 08:15 AM
Gauss

Well, I do understand your confusion, I was there myself too.

Anyway, there IS A WAY OUT. Try to read this book Zhuan Falun concerning what human life(being a good person, open your third eye, supernormal powers, demons, Gods etc etc) is all about:

http://www.falundafa.org/eng/books.html

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.
Old 20-12-2010, 06:03 PM
YongBaek

[/quote]

My confusion is, I have been bombarded with all of these belief's, and practice's. And none of the practices work for me, no single one. I just cant seem to fit into any spiritual, religious or philosophical category and it's not that i want to define myself or label myself but i feel a void that needs to be filled. Idk if it ever will be but I will try anyways. I know that I'm missing something.. something right in front of my face and on the tip of my tongue but idk what.
Old 20-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Summerland

My confusion is, I have been bombarded with all of these belief's, and practice's. And none of the practices work for me, no single one. I just cant seem to fit into any spiritual, religious or philosophical category and it's not that i want to define myself or label myself but i feel a void that needs to be filled. Idk if it ever will be but I will try anyways. I know that I'm missing something.. something right in front of my face and on the tip of my tongue but idk what.[/quote]

Chris, it is fine that there isn't any ONE thing that you identify with. You don't have to fit into a compartment, label or box. Take what feels right for you and use it. I am a blend of a few different belief systems. The void could be that you have a NEED to fit a label to describe yourself to others when they ask. Don't be bombarded. Browse here and other places to find DIFFERENT things that resonate within you. Some of a belief system will feel right while other aspects simply won't. It could be a very long journey. But you have your whole life to find your answers. There is no instant gratification or answers to the spiritual journey. Create your own belief system, Chris, as I have. I don't meditate or set out to do astral traveling. I will travel on occasion, but it is not due to deliberate effort. I have crystals, but because I resonate with the history of the planet that I hold in the palm of my hand. It may be that you will find no answers here on the forum, but it may be that you help provide someone else with their learning process. There is no such thing as coincidences in my book. You found your way here for a reason, so just relax and go with the flow.
Old 20-12-2010, 07:44 PM
thinkgood

Welcome :) Im sure this forum will help you on your journey :)
Old 20-12-2010, 08:13 PM
YongBaek

Quote:
My confusion is, I have been bombarded with all of these belief's, and practice's. And none of the practices work for me, no single one. I just cant seem to fit into any spiritual, religious or philosophical category and it's not that i want to define myself or label myself but i feel a void that needs to be filled. Idk if it ever will be but I will try anyways. I know that I'm missing something.. something right in front of my face and on the tip of my tongue but idk what.

Chris, it is fine that there isn't any ONE thing that you identify with. You don't have to fit into a compartment, label or box. Take what feels right for you and use it. I am a blend of a few different belief systems. The void could be that you have a NEED to fit a label to describe yourself to others when they ask. Don't be bombarded. Browse here and other places to find DIFFERENT things that resonate within you. Some of a belief system will feel right while other aspects simply won't. It could be a very long journey. But you have your whole life to find your answers. There is no instant gratification or answers to the spiritual journey. Create your own belief system, Chris, as I have. I don't meditate or set out to do astral traveling. I will travel on occasion, but it is not due to deliberate effort. I have crystals, but because I resonate with the history of the planet that I hold in the palm of my hand. It may be that you will find no answers here on the forum, but it may be that you help provide someone else with their learning process. There is no such thing as coincidences in my book. You found your way here for a reason, so just relax and go with the flow.[/quote]

That actually helped me a lot, you are right maybe I should define myself in my own way. My core belief today, (it has changed and evolved a lot since i was a kid.) is that there is one source energy, but daily I find myself trusting in different thing's. Just last week i truely believed we were simple experiment's of Alien's. My dream's and subconscious tells me differently. Some of the belief's I have come to believe have came from some real nut cases on youtube I agree with a lot of what they say and a lot i think they are just crazy. Does that make me wrong or hypocritical? For example, Secret, The Law of Attraction, i truly believe in my soul that we do attract everything and that there is no coincidence. But the one i learned this from "Abraham Hicks" I find it a little nutty to think that she actually 'translates' source energies knowledge into words. I'm sorry if im going on and on I'm just excited to get outside opinion's and belief's. And I'm very happy that no one has judged me here or called me stupid, or corrected my terrible grammar. xD

I am very thankful for your time and word's.
Old 20-12-2010, 09:04 PM
Summerland

I have watched a few Abraham Hicks videos without knowing that she was channeling. Whether it is alien or not does not truly matter, does it? The words resonate within you when they are true. David Icke is not that much of a draw for me. I like the book series, "Conversations With God" However I pray to the Goddess, believe in fairies, reincarnation, believe that everything has a spirit, not just humans. It is a lot of wandering back and forth between all of it, however it is well worth the detours. Aliens are real to me although I have never seen one, but have seen spacecraft. There is no reason to believe only in what you can see as there is so much that we cannot see. But I do understand the frustration that you are experiencing. As I said before, you are still young (in this earth time; I think that you are an old soul trying to remember everything that you have learnt along the way) You are feeling that things are coming to a head, that something momentous is about to happen and you want to be prepared for it. Slow down and relax; sometimes when we get into too big of a rush, we end up tripping over our own feet.
Old 20-12-2010, 09:58 PM
YongBaek

Quote:
I have watched a few Abraham Hicks videos without knowing that she was channeling. Whether it is alien or not does not truly matter, does it? The words resonate within you when they are true. David Icke is not that much of a draw for me. I like the book series, "Conversations With God" However I pray to the Goddess, believe in fairies, reincarnation, believe that everything has a spirit, not just humans. It is a lot of wandering back and forth between all of it, however it is well worth the detours. Aliens are real to me although I have never seen one, but have seen spacecraft. There is no reason to believe only in what you can see as there is so much that we cannot see. But I do understand the frustration that you are experiencing. As I said before, you are still young (in this earth time; I think that you are an old soul trying to remember everything that you have learnt along the way) You are feeling that things are coming to a head, that something momentous is about to happen and you want to be prepared for it. Slow down and relax; sometimes when we get into too big of a rush, we end up tripping over our own feet.

I got chill's when you said that I am an old soul trying to remember, that is true. I chilled again when you said that I can feel something momentous is about to happen. I can feel it, and especially in these past week's It's been very strong. Stronger by the day. I was just watching a video last night given to me in the chat room here about the Pleiadians. And the channel said that we have to find love to asce and in the 90s she said in 10-20 years something serious is going to happen and we will remember what we have been made to forget. Well I never knew anything about any of this and i never thought much about 2012 theories but recently something inside of me is telling me to prepare myself but i dont know how or for what. (I am really bias sometimes because i see these amazing theories of ascension and how our 12 chakra, and 12 DNA system is about to open and I really hope it does. Something need's to change because the majority of humanity I feel are following a path that seems wrong and enslaving. I can feel in my soul that most people are allowing themselves to be manipulated into not reaching their full potential without even knowing it.)
Old 20-12-2010, 11:03 PM
Master
Hi YongBaek and welcome.

You said, "honestly I can feel in my being that there is a source energy"

For feeling and knowing this source within yourself more, the best way is with a regular meditation practice.

Here's one you might like: Three Steps into your true nature - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=32551#post32551

Xan